PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fighter Finale....

Totally IncapASSitated
11-05-2005, 12:56 PM
Who's watching it???
My predictions...
Joe is going to kick the sh!t of Luke!!!
Brad v. Rashad will be a good fight but I think Rashad wins in a decision.
The main event should be good too...Diego Sanchez v. Nick Diaz

Brady Bunch
11-05-2005, 01:03 PM
You know I will be watching.....
Luke will LOSE by G -N- P.....
Brady will win by decision over Rashad....
Diego will get Knocked out by Nick......
I hope they are all great fights...... I love MMA!

GrapeApe
11-05-2005, 01:06 PM
Who's watching it???
My predictions...
Joe is going to kick the sh!t of Luke!!!
Brad v. Rashad will be a good fight but I think Rashad wins in a decision.
The main event should be good too...Diego Sanchez v. Nick Diaz
I think the Joe Vs. Luke Fight will be better than we think... I do think Joe will win, but I don't think it will be one sided..
I think Brad will win if he can get the fight to the ground.. He is much bigger & Stronger..
And for the Main Event.. I think Diego wins on the Ground.. But if he stands he will get Knocked out by Diaz....
Can't wait to see it Live..
*** Grape Ape ***

Totally IncapASSitated
11-05-2005, 01:15 PM
I think the Joe Vs. Luke Fight will be better than we think... I do think Joe will win, but I don't think it will be one sided..
*** Grape Ape ***
Yeah Luke is sneaky good...but Joe is definitely a bad ass. He'll take him to the ground and pound him like Brady said.
Diego won't even think about going toe-to-toe with Diaz...he'll take him down and submit him!!
I'm a MMA junkie too....can't get enough of this stuff!!

Waldo
11-05-2005, 01:24 PM
I agree w/Grape.
I would like to see Luke win as the "The Silent Assassin" is one of my favorite fighters on the show. Everyone gave him $hit for his meditation and different eating regimes. Like they keep saying...he was picked last but has out lasted almost everyone.
As much as I don't like Rashad's antics in the ring...he's got game as he is very quick. The last two fighters he faced were suposedly better on the ground but Rashad dominated those fights (with the last one mostly on the ground).
Anyone notice the other UF2 fighters that are on the card?
Kenny Florian v Kit Cope
Melvin Guillard v Marcus Davis
Sammy Morgan v Josh Burkman
Keith Jardine v Kenny Schall
All execpt one was on either UF or UF2...The Jardine/Schall fight is UF1 v UF2.
Predictions =Jardine by KO. I hope Melvin gets his ass handed to him.:umm: even though I doubt that will happen. I think the Morgan/Burkman fight will be a good one with Sammy pulling it out in a decision. Don't know about the Florian match-up except Cope's a Muay Thai guy. If Florian gets him to the ground...bye, bye w/BJJ. Stand-up...Muay Thay all the way (knee strikes up the wazzzu!).
I'll be taping everything to watch it twice:hammerhea

Brady Bunch
11-05-2005, 01:25 PM
The best is seeing it live and in person. When they go live and play the UFC Gladiator music, my hair stands up on the back of neck........ I can't friggen wait! :smile:

Kilrtoy
11-05-2005, 01:26 PM
When is this on.......

Brady Bunch
11-05-2005, 01:30 PM
When is this on.......
Live Saturday 9:00 pm Pacific Spike TV

Totally IncapASSitated
11-05-2005, 01:30 PM
When is this on.......
Tomorrow night at 9p

Brady Bunch
11-05-2005, 01:31 PM
I agree w/Grape.
I would like to see Luke win as the "The Silent Assassin" is one of my favorite fighters on the show. Everyone gave him $hit for his meditation and different eating regimes. Like they keep saying...he was picked last but has out lasted almost everyone.
As much as I don't like Rashad's antics in the ring...he's got game as he is very quick. The last two fighters he faced were suposedly better on the ground but Rashad dominated those fights (with the last one mostly on the ground).
Anyone notice the other UF2 fighters that are on the card?
Kenny Florian v Kit Cope
Melvin Guillard v Marcus Davis
Sammy Morgan v Josh Burkman
Keith Jardine v Kenny Schall
All execpt one was on either UF or UF2...The Jardine/Schall fight is UF1 v UF2.
Predictions =Jardine by KO. I hope Melvin gets his ass handed to him.:umm: even though I doubt that will happen. I think the Morgan/Burkman fight will be a good one with Sammy pulling it out in a decision. Don't know about the Florian match-up except Cope's a Muay Thai guy. If Florian gets him to the ground...bye, bye w/BJJ. Stand-up...Muay Thay all the way (knee strikes up the wazzzu!).
I'll be taping everything to watch it twice:hammerhea
"All execpt one was on either UF or UF2...The Jardine/Schall fight is UF1 v UF2."
Schall was season II, he blew out his knee the first day of practice. I have never seen him fight but heard he has very heavy hands!

Totally IncapASSitated
11-05-2005, 01:32 PM
The best is seeing it live and in person. When they go live and play the UFC Gladiator music, my hair stands up on the back of neck........ I can't friggen wait! :smile:
I bet!!!! I'm dying to go see it live!!!
UFC 56 on 11/19 would be bitchen to go to

Brady Bunch
11-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Grape...... did you go to the weigh-insat the HardRock????? They are open to the public!

jawbreakerkid
11-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Yeah Luke is sneaky good...but Joe is definitely a bad ass. He'll take him to the ground and pound him like Brady said.
Diego won't even think about going toe-to-toe with Diaz...he'll take him down and submit him!!
I'm a MMA junkie too....can't get enough of this stuff!!
As said previously, Joe will not stand w/ Luke. He'll shoot in take him down. Luke isn't a flop on his back, so Joe will have his hands full. However Joe will ultimately win by TKO.
The heavyweight matchup could go either way. Brad is big and has improved tremendously. He's been training w/ the Miletich Fighting Systems in Iowa. Went to Cincinnati for two weeks and trained with Rich Franklin, Tim Sylvia, Joe Riggs and a couple of other guys. Then went back to Iowa and trained with the Miletich camp for another two weeks and finished in Utah training with Jeremy Horn and Mike Whitehead. Rashad has a lot of talent. He is much quicker than Brad, but we'll see if he uses it. Hopefully he doesn't try to overpower the big man.
Diego will take Diaz down to the ground quickly. He isn't planning on trading w/ Diaz on his feet. Once it goes to the ground, Diego is hard to stop.
Here are the odds from BOF.comhttp://www.betonfighting.com/league.aspx?cat=martial :

Brady Bunch
11-05-2005, 01:34 PM
I bet!!!! I'm dying to go see it live!!!
UFC 56 on 11/19 would be bitchen to go to
Myself and GrapeApe go to almost all that are in Vegas..... The best party weekend in vegas is UFC/Superbowl weekends. :D

Totally IncapASSitated
11-05-2005, 01:36 PM
Myself and GrapeApe go to almost all that are in Vegas..... The best party weekend in vegas is UFC/Superbowl weekends. :D
I believe it...let me know when you are going to the next one!!!

Waldo
11-05-2005, 01:39 PM
"All execpt one was on either UF or UF2...The Jardine/Schall fight is UF1 v UF2."
Schall was season II, he blew out his knee the first day of practice. I have never seen him fight but heard he has very heavy hands!
You're right...It said episode 1 and I was thinking UF1. Thanks. Schall's a big boy!
How abot Brad...He's 260 and f'n chizzzzzled!

GrapeApe
11-05-2005, 01:57 PM
I believe it...let me know when you are going to the next one!!!
There is a Big Group of us that are going to the SuberBowl Weekend Show out here in Vegas.. Main Card will likely be Liddell Vs. Couture III, and Arlovski Vs. Next KO Victim.... :D
*** Grape Ape ***

GrapeApe
11-05-2005, 02:00 PM
Grape...... did you go to the weigh-insat the HardRock????? They are open to the public!
No, I was hoping to go to SEMA.. But my Pass Fell through... :frown:
I think I am going to meet up with Cribbs after he is done at the SEMA show.. Maybe for dinner at Ruth Chris..
*** Grape Ape ***

Totally IncapASSitated
11-05-2005, 02:02 PM
There is a Big Group of us that are going to the SuberBowl Weekend Show out here in Vegas.. Main Card will likely be Liddell Vs. Couture III, and Arlovski Vs. Next KO Victim.... :D
*** Grape Ape ***
Arlovski is an animal!!!
Tickets already on sale for that one??

GrapeApe
11-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Arlovski is an animal!!!
Tickets already on sale for that one??
They will be on Sale Nov. 19th....
*** Grape Ape ***

barbigrl
11-05-2005, 02:20 PM
I only watch because some of those guys are pretty hot.... :)

Waldo
11-05-2005, 02:23 PM
Main Card will likely be Liddell Vs. Couture III, and Arlovski Vs. Next KO Victim.... :D
NICE!!! :crossx:

Ivan Dan
11-05-2005, 03:21 PM
Can't wait until tomorrow night @ 9pm!!!

Brady Bunch
11-07-2005, 02:37 PM
You know I will be watching.....
Luke will LOSE by G -N- P.....
Brad will win by decision over Rashad....
Diego will get Knocked out by Nick......
I hope they are all great fights...... I love MMA!
Good thing I had no $$$ riding on these fights. The fights were great.

Totally IncapASSitated
11-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Good thing I had no $$$ riding on these fights. The fights were great.
LOL...I got two right (Rashad and Joe) and I'll leave my $$$ on Diaz for the rematch ;)