PDA

View Full Version : My beloved Eagles..........

barbigrl
11-06-2005, 01:02 PM
lose one of there own.... What's your opinion about them suspending TO??
If they lose tonight....they fall out of the running.. :frown:

djunkie
11-06-2005, 01:03 PM
F- the Eagles. :rollside:

barbigrl
11-06-2005, 01:04 PM
F- the Eagles. :rollside:
*sticks middle finger up* :rolleyes: lol.....

djunkie
11-06-2005, 01:05 PM
*sticks middle finger up* :rolleyes: lol.....
Right back at ya babe. :D :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/17681_Small_.jpg

Rexone
11-06-2005, 01:23 PM
From what I've seen, read, ect, TO is an arrogant overpaid jackass that just happens to play football real good. Not a team player just basically there for the paycheck and attention.

soupersonic
11-06-2005, 01:25 PM
Owens is an a$$, he thinks hes gods gift to football. He needs to shut his mouth and play football. They are better off without him. I think he will be hard pressed to find a team that actually wants him next season. Who in their right mind would give him the money he wants only 1 season into a contract plus he hasnt proven anything except that he can flap his gums with the best of them.

barbigrl
11-06-2005, 01:44 PM
I agree, he thinks football is a show! He is arrogant...just wondering what the team is going to be like now without him??? :idea: :redface:

Caribbean Jet
11-06-2005, 04:30 PM
About time.

OGShocker
11-06-2005, 04:32 PM

rvrjunkie
11-06-2005, 04:36 PM
They should dump him. But if they do some other team will be right there to pick him up.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
11-06-2005, 04:41 PM
I like what it says about them. It's says, "I don't care how good you are. If you are an ass and talk as much shiat as you do, you're gone."

Desert Rat
11-06-2005, 04:56 PM
Eagles DID suspend him which means they don't have to pay him, they can do this for up to 4 games under the "Detriment to the team clause"
Idiot is a F'n cancer wherever he goes. Sad thing is with the win at all cost he will end up with another team

Sane Asylum
11-06-2005, 05:01 PM
F......the Eagles............
Go Skins.......

topless
11-06-2005, 05:25 PM
*sticks middle finger up* :rolleyes: lol.....LMAO!!!! *winks*...... I have a present for you. You'll love it.* wink wink* :D :D

JetBoatRich
11-06-2005, 05:51 PM
I love that decision :D The guy needs to back his team :devil:

Throttle
11-06-2005, 07:41 PM
I kept him as a protected player this year for a fantasy team... I should have learned my lesson with him at the end of last season! I will be dumpin his azzz.

Phat Matt
11-06-2005, 07:44 PM
So you believe me now? :p

Rexone
11-06-2005, 08:02 PM
AP Sports... "Owens has been angry with the Eagles since management refused to redo his contract just one season into the seven-year, $48.97 million deal he signed when he came to Philadelphia"
Sorry he's already an overpaid spoiled little Biatch.

Kilrtoy
11-06-2005, 09:09 PM
They need to start doing this more to more players...
Team is not spelt with an I...
GREAT JOG COACH....

barbigrl
11-06-2005, 09:47 PM
So you believe me now? :p
Yeah I had a hard time accepting it yesterday.......
I wish TO was not such a sellout....him and McNabb work well together. Now they lost to the dam Redskins.... :frown:
Hey Topless, can't wait to see your present!!
oh and OG.....right back at ya!! :shift: *wink*

NoCal NoBoat
11-07-2005, 12:14 AM
At the risk of simplifying things, TO thinks the grass is greener in the ATL...
As in Michael Vick, as in Falcons, as in the city where TO maintains his home, The one featured on MTV Cribs, the one he called home when he still played in San Francisco.
I hope the Eagles keep him on extended hiatus. If the media ignored him for a couple of weeks, so much the better.
If you're really about pay-for-performance, TO, quit signing seven year deals.
Sign for a year, and see how it goes. It would be interesting to see if you would issue a rebate when you have the inevitable off year...

a catered life
11-07-2005, 07:12 AM
From what I've seen, read, ect, TO is an arrogant overpaid jackass that just happens to play football real good. Not a team player just basically there for the paycheck and attention.
well looks like i will have to agree with u on this one rex

MagicMtnDan
11-07-2005, 08:38 AM
All the dude does is catch footballs and score touchdowns against double and triple teams. He's a cancer in the clubhouse that makes everybody on the football field a better player. Did you know that TO is #4 in NFL history in TD receptions?
Yada, yada, yada. When you own an NFL team you can pay him to be the cancer in your team's locker room. :D

JetBoatRich
11-07-2005, 09:13 AM
Do you think they are out of it after last night :idea:

PlyaPlya22
11-07-2005, 09:23 AM
Go Cowboys!!! :d

NoCal NoBoat
11-07-2005, 01:15 PM
Eagles announced today that TO will be suspended for three additional games,
then he will be placed on the inactive list for the remainder of the season.
SWB correctly points out that on-the-field TO is one of the best athletes in the NFL and probably its best receiver.
TO forgets, however, that those numbers he puts up rely on a good working relationship with his QB, OL, Offensive Coordinator, etc. etc.
He played poker with the Niners. The Niners folded. He played the same game with the Eagles. The Eagles called him and his agent.
Owens is forfeiting $ 200K per game. The usual grievance will be filed.

MOBrien
11-07-2005, 01:25 PM
lose one of there own....
Unfortunately he was never "one of them". Just an outsider from day 1.
What's your opinion about them suspending TO??
Suspend? Shiiii, he got off easy. Killer athlete yes, but a definite jackass that only cares about himself....in an environment that revolves around the cohesiveness of a team, he'll lose time and time again. Pretty sad, but F that guy.

Havasu_Dreamin
11-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Nothing more than a immature whiner who happnes to be EXCEPTIONALLY good at football. Great athelete, but a jacka$$! I think it'd be gerat if he never played again!

Ziggy
11-07-2005, 01:28 PM
He's got natural talent on the field of play.....and none whatsoever when he opens his mouth. :220v:
Whiners will end up losers in the long run.........ala David Boston. Physical specimen and talented but not good on the PR side of things, which translates to in-clubhouse cancer.
I think the Eagles have made the right move, they can and have won just fine without him on board....minus last night :p

rrrr
11-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Daaaaaang, wish I could get paid $207,882 for a few hours work. :eek:
Kinda funny when someone shoots their foot off, eh? :D :D

Red Eye
11-07-2005, 01:49 PM
I couldn't be happier then knowing this whining cry baby finally is getting what he deserves. What is the ramifications w/ him being suspended for the rest of the season? Does he still get paid by the Eagles?

barbigrl
11-07-2005, 02:14 PM
Go Cowboys!!! :d
:hammerhea :mad: YUCK!!!

Havasu_Dreamin
11-07-2005, 02:28 PM
I couldn't be happier then knowing this whining cry baby finally is getting what he deserves. What is the ramifications w/ him being suspended for the rest of the season? Does he still get paid by the Eagles?
The way I understand it is the games he is suspended he will not be paid for, so that's last nights game and the next three. Then when the Eagles put him on the inactive list for the remaining 5 games he is paid. The four game suspension will cost him a little over $800k

Ziggy
11-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Don't forget he's a repeat offender too :rolleyes: .......he was suspended early in the season :notam:

Totally IncapASSitated
11-07-2005, 02:34 PM
:hammerhea :mad: YUCK!!!
Your boy T.O SUCKS!!!! Just cost me my season in fantasy football :boxingguy :hammerhea
By the way...your Eagles will be lucky to win 2 more games this season without him!!!! hehehe
GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Eye
11-07-2005, 02:35 PM
The way I understand it is the games he is suspended he will not be paid for, so that's last nights game and the next three. Then when the Eagles put him on the inactive list for the remaining 5 games he is paid. The four game suspension will cost him a little over $800k
So who believes his career is done after this? Or will it be "As the T.O. Turns" in another city?

slink
11-07-2005, 02:37 PM
I predict he'll be on one year, non guaranteed $$$ contracts from know on with you ever takes a chance on him

Totally IncapASSitated
11-07-2005, 02:38 PM
So who believes his career is done after this? Or will it be "As the T.O. Turns" in another city?
There will always be a team willing to take a chance with a player of his caliber...even with his sh!tty attitude.

barbigrl
11-07-2005, 02:40 PM
Your boy T.O SUCKS!!!! Just cost me my season in fantasy football :boxingguy :hammerhea
By the way...your Eagles will be lucky to win 2 more games this season without him!!!! hehehe
GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I never said he was my boy....it sucks he has such an attitude problem because he is a great player hands down. HAHAHAHAA on your fantasy season!! lol... SCREW YOUR BRONCOS!!
:p :p
U goin tonight?

Ducatista
11-07-2005, 03:29 PM
I really got to give a 2 thumbs up to the Eagles for suspending him for 4 games, which will cost him in excess of 800 grand. Then sit him out the rest of the season and unload that loud mouth idiot, what an A-hole. He is 1 year into a 48 million dollar deal, and already he wants to renegotciate, bad mouths his QB and team...he is getting what he deserves. Eagles got my respect, they still have a pretty good "team". That moron could take a lesson from the likes of Issac Bruce, Rod Smith, or this class guyhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/886Torry_Holt-med.jpg ...