PDA

View Full Version : Fockin Raiders!!! ugh

dmontzsta
11-06-2005, 02:22 PM
They drive 80 yards for a TD to go up by 3 with 45 seconds left, then give up a FOCKING TD with 5 seconds to go!
If they would have won, they would have been tied with Kansas City 4-4. Also, San Diego barely pulled it off today. The Jets were on the 5 yard line (with seconds left) and just couldnt convert for the TD. If SD would have lost and Raiders won it would have been a 3 way 4-4 division tie.
This could have been a big turning point for the silver and black, but oh well...they have been playing well lately.

jdogginla
11-06-2005, 02:24 PM
Would've, Could've, Should've........typical Raider banter.
The Raiders Suck Ass.......And so do your Lakers.
I'm Full of Haterade! Go Chargers.....Go Clippers
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2005, 02:41 PM
The Raiders just changed their winning streak to a losing streak. I was hoping they were going to turn the season around but........... Oh well be another nail biter next week with them playing the Donkeys :hammerhea :)

All IN
11-06-2005, 03:42 PM
Raiders played a pretty good game. How could nobody cover Johnson on the 34 yard pass.That tripping penalty was BULLSHIT. They still need a quarterback, Collins is not the answer.
That was the season, with 5 loses they have to almost go undefeated to make the playoff.
I'm still flying in for next weeks game.

jdogginla
11-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Raiders played a pretty good game. How could nobody cover Johnson on the 34 yard pass.That tripping penalty was BULLSHIT. They still need a quarterback, Collins is not the answer.
That was the season, with 5 loses they have to almost go undefeated to make the playoff.
Well we know that they won't go undefeated because they play the chargers again! :D

All IN
11-06-2005, 03:51 PM
I know they are not going undefeated because they are the Raiders. They will stupid mistake and penaltys. And Collins is there quarterback.

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2005, 03:57 PM
I agree with you. I have said that Collins is not the answer since they got him. BTW how did you like that interception he threw, then almost another right to the defender. :jawdrop:

JetBoatRich
11-06-2005, 05:54 PM
If they would have won,
I missed it :yuk: did they loose today :eek:

JetBoatRich
11-06-2005, 06:00 PM
Yes, but they would have won if they didn't lose.
So the Cheifs would have lost if they did not win :eek:
Glad I took the Chiefs on my picks :wink:

JetBoatRich
11-06-2005, 06:06 PM
You were very close to losing that pick. :D
Two losses so far this week :sqeyes: Detroit and Miami let me down :sqeyes:

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2005, 06:41 PM
So the Cheifs would have lost if they did not win :eek:
Glad I took the Chiefs on my picks :wink:
So did Jen smartass, :D :D so far down only one point, I expect the mafia to be at the door any time now for some pointers :rollside:

JetBoatRich
11-06-2005, 06:52 PM
So did Jen smartass, :D :D so far down only one point, I expect the mafia to be at the door any time now for some pointers :rollside:
Jen is good :argue: and she can tutor me on my picks :cry:

JetBoatRich
11-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Against the spread?
the pool we are in is straight up :eek: but you value each game depending on how many games, 1-... :cool:
JEN IS IN FIRST PLACE :eek:

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2005, 06:57 PM
No pick your winner and rate your games with a total points for Mon. You can check with JBR, he is in the same one, but I think my wife has won last four weeks. And she doesn't do it by who has the prettier uniforms or a Buckaneer can kick a Vicking in real life so it must be true on the field. I know it's not as tough as against the spread but you miss a few games and rate them too high and it can really hurt you. Plus anyone can win on Sunday. ;)

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Jen is good :argue: and she can tutor me on my picks :cry:
Absolutely not. You just keep doig what you are doing :D

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2005, 07:00 PM
You've just detailed both my systems against the spread. :D
But what do you do with the Rams and Cardinals ;)

JetBoatRich
11-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Absolutely not. You just keep doig what you are doing :D
I am looking forward to Next Sunday so she can share the wealth :cry:

dmontzsta
11-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Jdogg, clips will do nothing again! If they ever made it into the playoffs, it would be like winning a championship to them. :220v:
chargers are good, I have nothing against them, as long as the Raiders succeed. :)

Devilman
11-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Coulda, woulda, shoulda..... but they didn't. Who are the Raiders, aren't they the Oilers cousins? :mix: