PDA

View Full Version : Wild Wash Mis-hap

Havasu Luvr
11-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Sorry we missed every one this past weekend. We had a slight problem with my son Friday afternoon while I was setting up camp on the west side of Wild Wash. After the accident we loaded everything back up and headed for the hospital. I hope every one had a great time. The weather was great at my house over the weekend.
RN, we will someday hook-up. Looks like I will be 1 bike short for awhile, but still willing to camp out and party.
Bent=front frame, Rear main frame crack, left tie rod, handlebars, swing-arm, seat frame, 6pk carrier, seat, nerf-bars...etc....
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/39PB052300.JPG
Calling it an early weekend.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/39PB052297.JPG
Body damage;
14 stitches in the head (w/helmet) thank God
Major road rash from butt to shoulders
Major road rash on both elbows
over night stay in Holiday St. Mary's hospital for observation only
1 weekend gone to shit.
:cry: :cry:

Sane Asylum
11-06-2005, 05:00 PM
HL...........Glad he's OK............Thanks for letting us know .........I'm entirely too familiar with the road rash/stitch disease.......
You guys should have been at the food drive poker run.......GREAT TIME!!!

Havasu Luvr
11-06-2005, 05:03 PM
HL...........Glad he's OK............Thanks for letting us know .........I'm entirely too familiar with the road rash/stitch disease.......
You guys should have been at the food drive poker run.......GREAT TIME!!!
We would have loved to be there but the ride is down with a few minor repairs. Should be ready for the Parade of lights.

Redneck
11-06-2005, 05:45 PM
glad to hear everyone is ok missed ya out there let me know if you need anything. sat they had to fly someone out of there too. our group didnt do to bad only one major crash and he walked away from it just sore. Glad everyone made it out cant wait to do it again soon

H20 Toie
11-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Wow that must have been one heck of a crash. but there is always another weekend. glad he is ok

dicudmore
11-06-2005, 09:10 PM
glad to hear he's ok Dave

phuggit
11-06-2005, 10:40 PM
Damn. What did he do? Glad he's relatively ok.

Havasu Luvr
11-07-2005, 06:49 AM
Wow that must have been one heck of a crash. but there is always another weekend. glad he is ok
Thanks guys.
phuggit, this happen just 20 min after I talked to you friday.
H20.......He was riding around as I was making camp and said he didn't see the 3' high dirt pile (RIGHT;) ) and launched it 15' before impacking and tumbling end over end. He and the bike came to rest 55' from the jump. I didn't see it happen, other campers ran over to me and ask if he was with me. KIDS ! ! ! to be young again :lightsabe by the time I drove over the hill in my cart he was already walking around, I quickly laid he down and did a quick assessment, all seemed ok and we transported him the St. Mary's

Redneck
11-07-2005, 07:22 AM
Thanks guys.
phuggit, this happen just 20 min after I talked to you friday.
H20.......He was riding around as I was making camp and said he didn't see the 3' high dirt pile (RIGHT;) ) and launched it 15' before impacking and tumbling end over end. He and the bike came to rest 55' from the jump. I didn't see it happen, other campers ran over to me and ask if he was with me. KIDS ! ! ! to be young again :lightsabe by the time I drove over the hill in my cart he was already walking around, I quickly laid he down and did a quick assessment, all seemed ok and we transported him the St. Mary's
That pile of dirt sucked I hit it at night and almost went over the handle bars then J540 hit it and rolled too.

OGShocker
11-07-2005, 07:25 AM
Body damage;
1 weekend gone to shit.
Glad to hear he will be OK. Sorry to hear about your weekend.

JetBoatRich
11-07-2005, 07:35 AM
Sounds like he made out OK considering the damage to the quad :mad:
Good To hear :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
11-07-2005, 07:45 AM
HL I am so glad to hear your son is OK. That was a nasty dirt pile. Hope he heals quickly.

pixilatedpussy
11-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Sorry we missed every one this past weekend. We had a slight problem with my son Friday afternoon while I was setting up camp on the west side of Wild Wash. After the accident we loaded everything back up and headed for the hospital. I hope every one had a great time. The weather was great at my house over the weekend.
RN, we will someday hook-up. Looks like I will be 1 bike short for awhile, but still willing to camp out and party.
Bent=front frame, Rear main frame crack, left tie rod, handlebars, swing-arm, seat frame, 6pk carrier, seat, nerf-bars...etc....
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/39PB052300.JPG
Calling it an early weekend.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/39PB052297.JPG
Body damage;
1 weekend gone to shit.
OH MY GOD!!!!! Sweetie...I was so sorry to hear about this!!! I am sooooooo glad that is all that happend!!!!!! :frown: :frown: :frown: We will try to hook up again...when all is better!!!!!!! :shift:

28Prowler525
11-07-2005, 12:10 PM
That sucks. We only had 1 injury at Ocotillo this past weekend, and it was not that bad.
Trash that quad and get him a bike. Much safer and doesn't do as much damage when it lands on you.

Ziggy
11-07-2005, 12:24 PM
Glad your boy will be ok :)...scares the shit out of ya when you see your kid has gone down......

Red Horse
11-07-2005, 12:41 PM
Glad he is OK.
Chicks dig scars.
He will have stories to tell his kids.