PDA

View Full Version : people who don't pay.

Scape Goat
11-06-2005, 11:40 PM
Don't you hate it when someone you know ask to buy something off you and promise to pay in a week or two then disappears. Then when you do get a hold of them they just gives you the run around. What would You do?

Squirtin Thunder
11-06-2005, 11:55 PM
Don't you hate it when someone you know ask to buy something off you and promise to pay in a week or two then disappears. Then when you do get a hold of them they just gives you the run around. What would You do?
I resemble that remark, but I always pay. Like right now it has been quite hard for us with all the out of pocket of the Medical stuff, Heart Attack at the Parker 300. Now I know that is no excuse, but thing happen that you can't control. So what I did was send back the unused item, with a big I am sorry. That was all I could do.

Scape Goat
11-07-2005, 12:05 AM
you have justifiable reasons and returned the items, which I would deal with as lond as the conditions didn't change. But I have some one who is purpasly trying to avoid paying and bringing up past deals that where agreed to and claims he was shafted.

Rod-64
11-07-2005, 12:07 AM
Call big Pussy and his friends................ :D
http://www.aoqz76.dsl.pipex.com/Web%20Page%20Components/Wallpaper/TV/Sopranos.jpg

Squirtin Thunder
11-07-2005, 12:09 AM
In that case I would well some how reclaim the items. Now if there was a hand shake on the deal and you feel like filing the paper work well, you know what has to be done. What is the value ??? Is it worth the headache ??? Or just pomise to not do buisness with them ever again.

Scape Goat
11-07-2005, 12:12 AM
Big pussy and friends I know some.
value 150
worth the trouble not really, might do it anyway.

Squirtin Thunder
11-07-2005, 12:14 AM
Big pussy and friends I know some.
value 1504
worth the trouble not really, might do it anyway.
If that is $15.04 then not worth shit, But if it is $1504 then hang them by the testies.

Scape Goat
11-07-2005, 12:17 AM
i was wondering if you can let me use your engine hoist for a week or two so i can get this block torn down. as soon as i get block torn down i can selll crank and pay you for the stuff. i reall want the stand and the hoist.
thanks
edited by me
sounds good to me
Originally Posted by Scape Goat
hey dude hows it going, Gonna Have some$ for me
edited by me
soon bud...

Squirtin Thunder
11-07-2005, 12:22 AM
i was wondering if you can let me use your engine hoist for a week or two so i can get this block torn down. as soon as i get block torn down i can selll crank and pay you for the stuff. i reall want the stand and the hoist.
thanks
edited by me
sounds good to me
Originally Posted by Scape Goat
hey dude hows it going, Gonna Have some$ for me
edited by me
soon bud...
In this case I would say sure but you have to come here to do it.
My catch is that mine is attached to the house. A 4"x10" beam in the garage.

Scape Goat
11-07-2005, 12:26 AM
to late let the dude borrow it thinking we where friends from knowing each other and doing other transaction from before. After he took off with it just Never held his end of the bargain.

Squirtin Thunder
11-07-2005, 12:30 AM
to late let the dude borrow it thinking we where friends from knowing each other and doing other transaction from before. After he took off with it just Never held his end of the bargain.
When was the last time you saw him ???
Is he a smaller guy than you ???
Can you stomp a mud hole in his ass and walk it dry ???

Scape Goat
11-07-2005, 12:31 AM
Violence not worth the trouble I have to much to lose, :cool:
funny how some people can't afford to pay $150 But they buy 3000 worth of glass work, priorities and true colors of people's caracter

Squirtin Thunder
11-07-2005, 12:51 AM
Violence not worth the trouble I have to much to lose, :cool:
funny how some people can't afford to pay $150 But they buy 3000 worth of glass work, priorities and true colors of people's caracter
Will he return it ???

Supultlbich
11-07-2005, 06:49 AM
http://www.aoqz76.dsl.pipex.com/Web%20Page%20Components/Wallpaper/TV/Sopranos.jpg
Thats great, but isnt big pussy dead?? ;) Still a great Idea though!!

a catered life
11-07-2005, 07:09 AM
i need these guys i got a client that owes me $2,100 and he been avoiding me for 4 months every time i call him he tell me that he working on it and he will call me.i'm not tripping over the money cause were blessed to be ok but the thing that is pissing me off is the fact that he keeps telling me he will call me and to date he has not called my phone one stinking time. i gave him the benefit cause he was a asssociate before this deal and he is a retired peace officer but this ass is pissing me off...seem like the old checks in the mail thing

SummitKarl
11-07-2005, 07:13 AM
is it something that would be worth you filing a small claims case against him, the cost to do this is rather cheap, I think it is actually under $100, maybe when he realizes that it could go against his credit record then he might cough up, either way money and friends rarely mix.
If this guy was making contact and keeping you informed that would be one thing, the fact that you had to track him down tells me it's time to file your case (weather you think you can win or not) = scare tatics. or just simply show up at his house and say I need my things back now, I have my own work to do.

Tom Brown
08-01-2006, 08:07 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if this thread were to bounce up to the top again? :idea:

Her454
08-01-2006, 08:10 PM
ROTFLMAO............. how in the hell did you find this Mr Brown? Kind of ironic in TWO ways if you get my drift......................

HM
08-01-2006, 08:12 PM
Interesting questions from Squirtin' Thunder on people who don't pay their bills...

TRUMP TIGHT
08-01-2006, 08:16 PM
I thought it was a new thread until i got to the bottom!!
That is some funny $h!t!!!!:D:D:D

Tom Brown
08-01-2006, 08:16 PM
I was looking for that "mud hole" line and the next think you know, it was Christmas morning. :)
Serendipity smiled brightly upon me. :)

Throttle
08-01-2006, 08:24 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if this thread were to bounce up to the top again? :idea:
yep, funny

BigDoug
08-01-2006, 08:25 PM
Justin, me too i thought Jim was back and i was reading something current.

HM
08-01-2006, 08:47 PM
We gotta keep it up for Mrs. Bordsmnj. Well, you know what I mean. :D

SOCALDETAIL1
08-01-2006, 08:57 PM
"in God We Trust, Everyone Else Pays Cash"

Marty Gras
08-01-2006, 09:08 PM
"MR GOAT" I think you should look back at what you have done to others! I offered to completely correctly RE-RIG your POS V-drive cruiser for "parts only" ( NO F&^%ING LABOR YOU BITCH!!!) and you bailed out WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME, and you tried to sell the POS. While I was trying to get used and or new parts (using MY NAME) at discounted prices for your boat, at the same time YOU were trying to OFF THE POS!!! "To thyn own self be true!" I have always tried to help those who really needed help but I'm done with that. If you want any help from a guy who has rigged hundreds of V-drives and won over 30 high points championships, YOU WILL PAY! I know I'm not the only V-drive guy, but, F you guys who cry "no money", I don't care anymore! There are too many guys who are willing to "step up" and pay their own way. More often than not, the guys who cry "no money" get high dollar paint jobs and then expect the "rigger/ motor man" to work for free. I'm very happy that you are seeing the same thing YOU LEAVE IN YOUR WAKE!!!!

core attitude
08-02-2006, 12:10 AM
Sweeeet!!! The thread with my sig line is back on top after 7 months, I wonder if Casey Kasem knows about this.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-02-2006, 07:00 AM
We gotta keep it up for Mrs. Bordsmnj. Well, you know what I mean. :D
NICE!!! :p