PDA

View Full Version : who's been to this restaurant?

a catered life
11-08-2005, 09:25 AM
Tahoe Joe's the steakhouse :rollside: :rollside: ............great freaking food, awesome customer service. kicks the crap out of blackangus :yuk: and outback :yuk: better food better drinks and better price. i like my steaks medium rare and damit it was served that way and as tender as a 16 year old falling in love for the first time :smile:

Brian Ray
11-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Got one right down the street..... :)

Mrs.Racer277
11-08-2005, 10:08 AM
Yummy stuff. :) :)

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Tahoe Joe's the steakhouse :rollside: :rollside: ............great freaking food, awesome customer service. kicks the crap out of blackangus :yuk: and outback :yuk: better food better drinks and better price. i like my steaks medium rare and damit it was served that way and as tender as a 16 year old falling in love for the first time :smile:
Where is it at??? Never heard of it! I LOVE STEAK!!!!! So hook a girl up! :D

Mrs.Racer277
11-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Where is it at??? Never heard of it! I LOVE STEAK!!!!! So hook a girl up! :D
Come visit me. I will take you. :D

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 10:24 AM
Come visit me. I will take you. :D
Maybe we can do an overnighter...go ride & go out to eat!??? :confused:

Mrs.Racer277
11-08-2005, 10:27 AM
Maybe we can do an overnighter...go ride & go out to eat!??? :confused:
Pick a date. :)

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 10:32 AM
Pick a date. :)
Hmmmm.......We are running into Veterens, Thanksgiving, & your bday party...................so I will have to get back to ya! ;) ;) Are you gonna go to the river this weekend? Or do you wanna come with us & Linds to Ocotillo Wells???

Mrs.Racer277
11-08-2005, 10:35 AM
Hmmmm.......We are running into Veterens, Thanksgiving, & your bday party...................so I will have to get back to ya! ;) ;) Are you gonna go to the river this weekend? Or do you wanna come with us & Linds to Ocotillo Wells???
I work Friday :cry: Not sure what the heck we are doing.

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 10:53 AM
I work Friday :cry: Not sure what the heck we are doing.
Well...keep it in mind! :wink:

a catered life
11-09-2005, 08:22 PM
hey got one in bakersfield and more in northern cali
great steak

JetBoatRich
11-09-2005, 08:35 PM
great steak
None around here :confused:

Mrs.Racer277
11-09-2005, 08:38 PM
great steak
So when are you taking me to dinner???? :D

WUTWZAT
11-09-2005, 08:58 PM
Hey this doesn't have anything to do with Steak & BJ day coming up soon does it? :D
I just had to ask!
Jason

NoCal NoBoat
11-09-2005, 11:36 PM
catered life -
Order your salad "wet and dry" - you get the house dressing comb w/ crumbled blue cheese.
Ask about a house special - two medallions wrapped in applewood smoked bacon, choice of blue cheese, sauce, or one of each. They run this in Pleasant Hill regularly.
My other favorite on a non-steak night - combo the ribs with the Railroad Camp Shrimp - tempura battered shrimp served with an Asian-style dipping sauce (spicy soy w/ garlic)...
My other favorite - the prime rib, medium rare - baked potato w/ the works.
Try the Fetzer Pinot Noir with any of these...

MagicMtnDan
11-09-2005, 11:51 PM
kicks the crap out of blackangus :yuk: and outback :yuk:
Hey, I'm glad you found a steak house you like. Mentioning Black Angus and Outback makes me wonder if you've ever had a good steak at a restaurant :eek:

topless
11-10-2005, 06:23 AM
Hey this doesn't have anything to do with Steak & BJ day coming up soon does it? :D
I just had to ask!
JasonYou are wayyyyyyyyyyy off. That is in March. :D

imirsh1
11-10-2005, 06:56 AM
My cousin is the contractor who builds all these restaurants.Its actually owned by Hometown buffet.

a catered life
11-10-2005, 07:28 AM
So when are you taking me to dinner???? :D
hopefully will be doing lunch there friday before we go to camp site can u make it?

a catered life
11-10-2005, 07:31 AM
Hey, I'm glad you found a steak house you like. Mentioning Black Angus and Outback makes me wonder if you've ever had a good steak at a restaurant :eek:
yea i have had some great steak but i was talking about non speciality steak house restuarants like those two .mainly the one you can drive a few miles and find a chain and i found tahoe joes to be one of the better ones at a great price :D

a catered life
11-10-2005, 07:33 AM
catered life -
Order your salad "wet and dry" - you get the house dressing comb w/ crumbled blue cheese.
Ask about a house special - two medallions wrapped in applewood smoked bacon, choice of blue cheese, sauce, or one of each. They run this in Pleasant Hill regularly.
My other favorite on a non-steak night - combo the ribs with the Railroad Camp Shrimp - tempura battered shrimp served with an Asian-style dipping sauce (spicy soy w/ garlic)...
My other favorite - the prime rib, medium rare - baked potato w/ the works.
Try the Fetzer Pinot Noir with any of these...
we had the railroad camp shrimp it was awesome and not your typical small portions

haulina29
11-10-2005, 07:33 AM
We have on in the double v its good stuff .

Mrs.Racer277
11-10-2005, 07:36 AM
hopefully will be doing lunch there friday before we go to camp site can u make it?
Just let me know the time and I will be there for sure. :D

a catered life
11-10-2005, 07:42 AM
Just let me know the time and I will be there for sure. :D
you got it