PDA

View Full Version : hi to all my friends

atomickitn
11-08-2005, 12:05 PM
well hello to all that have been wondering where the hell i have been lately, well , let me tell you about my weakend as you all know that im in the middle of moving to havasu, and have a new girlfriend. ok soo im get into havasu on thursday night , and summit karl calls and says to come have dinner and drinks with him and trimm man , so i call my girl after unloading my truck of some things that i moved out there , she says cool ill pick you up. soo when my girl pick's me up at the house, i could not belive my eyes wow i say , and she smiles like i have not seen in a while as i stare at her she asks whats wrong , absolutly nothing , it's just that she has been soo stressed out about things latly ,and this is the first time that she has not been stressed soo we go have dinner with the boys, well hear is whare things happen as we are sitting there summit says hay, i have a side job for you while your in town, ok since i was there to help my girl to do some remodeling at her shop. lets just say that that was the last time i saw her other that to say hello and get a kiss , then karl says hey you want to re roof my patio. ok why not soo that happens .well then its back to my girls shop to continue the work at her place haveing to be done after hours.we did have dinner on sat night ,with her daughters witch was very nice ,then back to work. soo i inlist the help of woody 56, well we worked until 3 am,then it's off to my girls house in the morning to do some more honey do's, then back to work at the first side job, ok soo its monday after work and my girl calles and say's she wants to have dinner with me because we havent seen much of each other so we go to dinner , then we go home to some alone time, and all i could think about was this weakend was soooooooo worth it, just spending the night with her hummmmm !yep sooo worth the work.... thanks summit for the work , and the dinner with sk. and tm.... and thanks to woody for all the help this weakend.. so thats what i have been up to sorry for the long explanation but i just wanted to say hello to my friends...

riverroyal
11-08-2005, 12:07 PM
congrads though :smile:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
11-08-2005, 12:08 PM
HI BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...we miss you!!!!! Give us a call sometime Mr............ :mad: :D :D :D

atomickitn
11-08-2005, 12:11 PM
as soon as i recouperate(sp). i miss you guys too :smile:

Mrs.Racer277
11-08-2005, 12:13 PM
Hi stranger! We have missed you. Congrats on the move and work and girl and what did I miss??? :D

OGShocker
11-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Hey Bobby!
Glad you had some time with your lady, "ol' what's her name" :wink:
I'm not going to have to repaint the walls am I? :crossx:
Cocktails at my house tonight?

SummitKarl
11-08-2005, 12:17 PM
Hi stranger! We have missed you. Congrats on the move and work and girl and what did I miss??? :D
see the insperation point thread that sums up his weekend :smile:

SummitKarl
11-08-2005, 12:18 PM
Hey Bobby!
Glad you had some time with your lady, "ol' what's her name" :wink:
I'm not going to have to repaint the walls am I? :crossx:
Cocktails at my house tonight?
oh great a drunk and his PDA :)

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 12:20 PM
Hey my lil Star struck googly eyed lover!!!! I wont ask how you are...cuz I already know!! hee hee! :p I miss you baby!!!! :clover:

OGShocker
11-08-2005, 12:20 PM
see the insperation point thread that sums up his weekend :smile:
I'm not going to have to wash out the JEEP interior am I?

OGShocker
11-08-2005, 12:21 PM
Hey my lil Star struck googly eyed lover!!!!
You rang? :idea:

SummitKarl
11-08-2005, 12:22 PM
I'm not going to have to wash out the JEEP interior am I?
I am sure like the good little Kitten she is, she licked the saucer clean :D

pixilatedpussy
11-08-2005, 12:29 PM
You rang? :idea:
I did!!! Hello sweetie! :redface:

atomickitn
11-08-2005, 12:37 PM
hello ! ok soo no the paint is doing fine the jeep is all clean and all is well , and it was a great weakend, :D

dicudmore
11-08-2005, 12:42 PM
Bobby...moving to Havasu? Damn I must not have been around much lately.
Good to hear that all sounds like it is well, and best of luck with the move etc.
Now, who is going to be doing Dana's rigging??

NOTALENT
11-08-2005, 12:46 PM
Congrats brotha...Glad to hear it's working out for you....No more playa status, but thats o.k I guess.. :D

djunkie
11-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Whats up Bobby? Glad things are going good for you. You gonna be out there this weekend? I'm coming out to get my house ready for the snowbirds. If your around maybe we can get together for a beer, or 3. :rollside:

Mr. Pixilated
11-08-2005, 01:33 PM
Hey Bobolito,
How is it hangin. I bet better now that your in Havi with you lil finey. Hope we get to hook up soon. Wifey and I were wondering if you are going to make it out to Glamis for Thanksgvn. Keep us up to date. Good luck and keep out of trouble... :)
Oh yeh, how is Woody's scares, on his neck, doing after his bar-b-q head stand....

atomickitn
11-09-2005, 07:38 AM
Bobby...moving to Havasu? Damn I must not have been around much lately.
Good to hear that all sounds like it is well, and best of luck with the move etc.
Now, who is going to be doing Dana's rigging??
im working things out so that i will continue to build some of them or parts of them , and i belive that they will be moving out to havi some tome soon , soo until then i will try to keep up on things, maybe even build a few a month out there ....

atomickitn
11-09-2005, 07:40 AM
Whats up Bobby? Glad things are going good for you. You gonna be out there this weekend? I'm coming out to get my house ready for the snowbirds. If your around maybe we can get together for a beer, or 3. :rollside:
i do belive that i will be out this weakend to continue with some work that i need to finish, i will try to get in touch with you , and woody will also be wanting to go out as well.. :)

atomickitn
11-09-2005, 07:43 AM
Hey Bobolito,
How is it hangin. I bet better now that your in Havi with you lil finey. Hope we get to hook up soon. Wifey and I were wondering if you are going to make it out to Glamis for Thanksgvn. Keep us up to date. Good luck and keep out of trouble... :)
Oh yeh, how is Woody's scares, on his neck, doing after his bar-b-q head stand....
hello mr! how are things? sorry i missed lil pixi's ride, but i have been soo busy getting things in order for this move and linning up work and soo on , as things start to slow down soooon i hope we can get together for couple of cold ones... say hello to your beautiful wife, and your kids .... :D

Phat Daddy
11-09-2005, 11:35 AM
Hey B, I'm glad you had a good weekend. Talk to you soon, let's go riding. Oh, and the girls say hi and they miss you. :)

dicudmore
11-09-2005, 12:26 PM
im working things out so that i will continue to build some of them or parts of them , and i belive that they will be moving out to havi some tome soon , soo until then i will try to keep up on things, maybe even build a few a month out there ....
very cool...will have to catch up with ya out there soon :D

IN2-IN2MX
11-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Awwww, so glad to hear all is perfect with you. :p

SummitKarl
11-09-2005, 01:09 PM
i do belive that i will be out this weakend to continue with some work that i need to finish, i will try to get in touch with you , and woody will also be wanting to go out as well.. :)
oh gee... thats a suprise Woody ready to party.....LAZY A$$ MO FO :hammerhea , I think woody new nickname should be KAYTO!!!! :smile:

HOOTER SLED-
11-09-2005, 01:09 PM
Boobalicious. Call a brutha sometime would ya?? :hammerhea

IN2-IN2MX
11-09-2005, 01:12 PM
Boobalicious. Call a brutha sometime would ya?? :hammerhea
He's busy. :cool: Busy being a mac daddy. :D

djunkie
11-09-2005, 01:19 PM
Sounds good. Let me know. :D

Redneck
11-09-2005, 09:16 PM
hey bobby miss ya make sure the next time you see woody turn him so he doesnt burn

atomickitn
11-10-2005, 08:09 AM
very cool...will have to catch up with ya out there soon :D
yse we will soon ! :)

atomickitn
11-10-2005, 08:10 AM
Hey B, I'm glad you had a good weekend. Talk to you soon, let's go riding. Oh, and the girls say hi and they miss you. :)
say hello to the girls , and i miss them to i will call you soon be cool :)

atomickitn
11-10-2005, 08:11 AM
oh gee... thats a suprise Woody ready to party.....LAZY A$$ MO FO :hammerhea , I think woody new nickname should be KAYTO!!!! :smile:
lol!

atomickitn
11-10-2005, 08:13 AM
Sounds good. Let me know. :D
hey dj call me if you can this weakend soo we can get a drink, it looks like my plate is filling up again but i will make time for a cold beer ... :D

atomickitn
11-10-2005, 08:16 AM
hey bobby miss ya make sure the next time you see woody turn him so he doesnt burn
i think i over worked him this weakend , his burn does not look that bad... but i will have flip him for you ........ when are you planning to be out in havasu let me know and i will try to go out with you ..... ............ ........ ..... ..... hay bananna boy listen for your phone ill try to call you after this mornings meetings ...... soo dont peel ... :D

Redneck
11-10-2005, 08:19 AM
i think i over worked him this weakend , his burn does not look that bad... but i will have flip him for you ........ when are you planning to be out in havasu let me know and i will try to go out with you ..... ............ ........ ..... ..... hay bananna boy listen for your phone ill try to call you after this mornings meetings ...... soo dont peel ... :D
ill call you soon

atomickitn
11-10-2005, 08:19 AM
He's busy. :cool: Busy being a mac daddy. :D
hi sweets how is things good i hope ...... i wish i was mackin as much as i want to be but im actuly working out there on the weakends and dont get to spend that much time with my baby, but im sure i will slow down in a couple of weaks be well sweets ! :wink:

atomickitn
11-10-2005, 08:20 AM
ill call you soon
i was going to call you last night but got busy soo ill call you later opps im late for a meeting gotta go be back soon :)