PDA

View Full Version : Why is Roman 1 obsessed with yuppies?

Havasu Hangin'
11-08-2005, 07:30 PM
A. As a child, he was taunted severly by a wild band of yuppies, and never recovered It must have been very traumatic to be called names by a procession of BMWs...and all he had to drive was a Schwinn Stingray (that he had rescued from the local Goodwill) with handlebar tassles he had fabricated to prove he was not a "yuppie." Those scars must run pretty deep...
B. He really justs hates everybody, but his limited vocabulary will only allow one word for this group Maybe we should all chip in to help him get his GED so he would gather enough vocabulary to call us names individually? Although, I'm not getting my hopes up....I'll bet he sticks with the "I am paper, you are glue..." tactics.
C. He secretly admires yuppies, but has no way to voice it on these forums, so he posts about them incessantly Probably the most viable explanation. After all, the poor guy can't make a post without the word "yuppie" in it. Sadly...one day he'll realize that yuppies are born...not made.
D. All of the above

haulina29
11-08-2005, 07:35 PM
I think he used to work for Boyd

BADBLOWN572
11-08-2005, 07:38 PM
Definitely D

Jordy
11-08-2005, 07:44 PM
The thing I find ironic in Roman's obsession with yuppies, is the fact that Roman1 was the ultimate yuppie... there could be deep seeded issues lurking behind this obsession. Tread lightly. :D :D :D

phebus
11-08-2005, 08:06 PM
I think he blames "yuppies" for overturning the gay marraige law in California. :D

Roman 1
11-08-2005, 09:25 PM
The depth of my enlightenment has spawned a thread in my honor! Almost brings a tear ....and pinned!!! This is proof positive that I have made an impact, and so much that I bet some of you have trouble sitting down. BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Roll on Dub spinnin Yuppies!!!! :smile:
R1

lucky
11-09-2005, 07:24 AM
The depth of my enlightenment has spawned a thread in my honor! Almost brings a tear ....and pinned!!! This is proof positive that I have made an impact, and so much that I bet some of you have trouble sitting down. BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Roll on Dub spinnin Yuppies!!!! :smile:
R1
chet rocks -- although a gruppie comes to mind -- fag !

sxpilot
11-09-2005, 11:35 AM
I voted for D,
and as a side note, anyone that tries to down another because of culture is a fuking ass hole not worthy of my time...get off your high horse Dik...
Sounds like envy to me...
and the coment about Dubs was cheap and tastless, just like your post..you are correct though on one thing, you have made an Impact, showing people just what a lame ass you really are...
I swear the Uneducated need not Spawn...

maxwedge
11-09-2005, 12:07 PM
Lmao!

Kilrtoy
11-09-2005, 12:15 PM
I think because he drives
a Volkswagon Passat
has a Starbucks credit card for his Latte's
eat's at Spago
and still wears GUESS JEANS

topless
11-09-2005, 12:21 PM
a Volkswagon Passat
eat's at Spago
and still wears GUESS JEANSWasn't he the guy who won the bid on ebay for those leather pants? :idea:

V-DRIVES RULE
11-09-2005, 12:43 PM
I voted for D,
and as a side note, anyone that tries to down another because of culture is a fuking ass hole not worthy of my time...get off your high horse Dik...
and the coment about Dubs was cheap and tastless, just like your post..you are correct though on one thing, you have made an Impact, showing people just what a lame ass you really are...
I swear the Uneducated need not Spawn...WOW pretty hostile there BUD! Yuppies are real DEFENSIVE also! I dont know if a whacker can be a yuppie though? do you have dubs on your tubb's trailer? ROMAN RULES!!! :hammerhea :hammerhea

riverbound
11-09-2005, 12:47 PM
Yuppies rule :D
I laugh at these people that think they are the $hit, because they work on their own stuff. Funny thing is Yuppies have the money to PAY soemone else to do it. they dont have to get dirty. they get to spend their free time having fun while some one else works on their stuff......in all reality it sounds like jealousy to me. But what do I know. :D

THOR
11-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Is Roman really Frenchie? Oh wait, you said Yuppies. My bad.

FORUM-BAD-ASS
11-09-2005, 01:11 PM
I laugh at these people that think they are the $hit, because they work on their own stuff. Funny thing is Yuppies have the money to PAY soemone else to do it. they dont have to get dirty. they get to spend their free time having fun while some one else works on their stuff......in all reality it sounds like jealousy to me. But what do I know. :DNot Much!

lucky
11-09-2005, 01:13 PM
. Funny thing is Yuppies have the money to PAY soemone else to do it. they dont have to get dirty. they get to spend their free time having fun while some one else works on their stuff......in all reality it sounds like jealousy to me. But what do I know. :D
:coffeycup :D well - I guess ya could pay me to work on your wife , or well ex ??? lmao -- roman, must be in the opra , as he struck a cord .. :D :D :D notice the smiley's I didn't mean to offend any Fluffyies ...

riverbound
11-09-2005, 01:28 PM
Not Much!
I would say I know enough. That Im not afraid to hide behind a comp. screen.... I see you didnt fill any of your info. in on your profile.....PUSSY. what are you hiding from??

riverbound
11-09-2005, 01:29 PM
:coffeycup :D well - I guess ya could pay me to work on your wife , or well ex ??? .
Have at it....she requires more maintainence than those boats you guys drive....good luck.

sxpilot
11-09-2005, 01:42 PM
ROMAN RULES!!! :hammerhea :hammerhea I suk his weiner all the time
Man thats just sick, no wonder you are messed up...
All these fags hiding behind their pc....
No Balls!!!

Havasu Hangin'
11-09-2005, 01:43 PM
I would say I know enough. That Im not afraid to hide behind a comp. screen.... I see you didnt fill any of your info. in on your profile.....PUSSY. what are you hiding from??
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he thinks "V-Drives Rule"...
:notam:

sxpilot
11-09-2005, 01:46 PM
that may be true but he told me Roman Rules...what a homo

egg beater
11-09-2005, 01:46 PM
No Balls!!!
you nailed the head on that cock

Jrocket
11-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Amazing,a double identity person on here.

egg beater
11-09-2005, 01:48 PM
roman is the only guy i know that has to squat to piss :crossx:
IF HE DOES PEE STANDING UP - It usually leaves a stain on his corderoy's

riverbound
11-09-2005, 01:49 PM
Yep. Funny how they talk all this trash but have
to hide under fake screen names.

sxpilot
11-09-2005, 01:50 PM
you nailed the head on that cock
:D :D :D just callin it out

egg beater
11-09-2005, 01:52 PM
Yep. Funny how they talk all this trash but have
to hide under fake screen names.
whackers Rule - I roll with 22's with 12"fenders triple axle with spinners - bu--- ling :D

uclahater
11-09-2005, 01:55 PM
No Balls!!!
Everytime you post your hiding behind your screen. Internet posting is hiding behind a screen. :hammerhea Just like you calling him a Fag and acting all tough and shit behind your screen :eek:

egg beater
11-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Everytime you post your hiding behind your screen. Internet posting is hiding behind a screen. :hammerhea Just like you calling him a Fag and acting all tough and shit behind your screen :eek:
yea and your like that tv show - the king of queers -- bring it on fatty

sxpilot
11-09-2005, 02:02 PM
Listen here dumb ass, were talkin about hiding behind your fukin profile, not just posting behind your pc...

egg beater
11-09-2005, 02:13 PM
Listen here dumb ass, were talkin about hiding behind your fukin profile, not just posting behind your pc...
never mind him he's a homo somthin' he still counts on his fingers - fag

uclahater
11-09-2005, 02:14 PM
You guys better stop callin names or Im going to tell :notam:

sxpilot
11-09-2005, 02:15 PM

sxpilot
11-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Not before I tell first.... :D

egg beater
11-09-2005, 02:18 PM
shhhhhhhhhhhh

Tom Brown
11-09-2005, 02:23 PM
Wasn't he the guy who won the bid on ebay for those leather pants? :idea:
:D
My theory of Roman having latent homosexual tendencies was way off. There's nothing latent about his queerness.

Tom Brown
11-09-2005, 02:24 PM
No worries. He never leaves Bench Racers. Our vocabulary is far too advanced for his reading skills.

lucky
11-09-2005, 02:29 PM
No worries. He never leaves Bench Racers. Our vocabulary is far too advanced for his reading skills.
Our Spelling and Grammer are quite polished also!

uclahater
11-09-2005, 02:38 PM
It takes reading skills to be in the Sandbar :coffeycup :D I thought all you needed was to be able to post a pic of your wife naked with one of the other sandbar groupies, and you were in!!! :confused:

uclahater
11-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Our Spelling and Grammer are quite polished also!
We can even write, and read backwords :D

lucky
11-09-2005, 02:46 PM
We can even write, and read backwords :D
and our computer skill's are off the HOOK !

V-DRIVES RULE
11-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Its real FUNNY how you guys GO to the HOMO card !!! are you hiding any secrets? Typical whacker talking out of his ASS! go back in the garage with lucky and polish his POLE!!!

lucky
11-09-2005, 03:55 PM
Its real FUNNY how you guys GO to the HOMO card !!! are you hiding any secrets? Typical whacker talking out of his ASS! go back in the garage with lucky and polish his POLE!!!
call em as we see em ! :D and why don't you go to the back of the garage and play with your prop shaft with the motta running :idea: fag

Roman 1
11-09-2005, 08:29 PM
I voted for D,
sxpilot,
Its the degradation of our culture that justifies my cause. Our founding Hotrod and ***boat fathers were not inspired by ghetto trends! They were also mechanically inclined! In 66 when ***boat magazine released thier first issue it was very common for ***boaters to buy a bare hull and build it to their likeing. This is what Hotrodding and ***boating is all about. The result is a one of a kind creation that the owner can safely cruise without worrying about seeing its twin in triplicat (sp) on the corner of every boat lot. :sleeping: On top of that, bolting 1000 horsepower to a 400 pound hull (and mashing the gas) took some testicular fortitude! Now a days yuppies are bolting those same 1000 horses (that someone else had to put together for them) to an 8000 pound barge just to move it.
Its obvious that my "You may be a Yuppie if" thread landed square on your chin! Look how upset you are! Do you think I post to be popular and make friends? Popularity is what I stand against! If your like the rest of these sandbar followers you probably have thousands upon thousands of dollars invested insuring your spot in the center of the herd. Our culture was built on originality and custom creations, not in a million cookie cutters that all look the same.
BTW nice wacker, did you build it yourself? BWAAAAHHAHAHAHAA!!!
Roman Won! :rollside:

Nord
11-09-2005, 08:32 PM
Sorry times have evolved boss
But if you want to sport pink and turquoise colors on your boat and live in the past more power to you!!!lol :p :)
Don't HATE!

Roman 1
11-09-2005, 08:32 PM
a Volkswagon Passat
eat's at Spago
and still wears GUESS JEANS
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
R1

Roman 1
11-09-2005, 08:35 PM
I laugh at these people that think they are the $hit, because they work on their own stuff. Funny thing is Yuppies have the money to PAY soemone else to do it. they dont have to get dirty. they get to spend their free time having fun while some one else works on their stuff......in all reality it sounds like jealousy to me. But what do I know. :D
Why do you refer to yuppies as they? You've allready pretty much admitted to being one. :notam:
R1

Roman 1
11-09-2005, 08:37 PM
roman is the only guy i know that has to squat to piss :crossx:
IF HE DOES PEE STANDING UP - It usually leaves a stain on his corderoy's
Only when your wifes under me, that way I can shit on her too. :messedup:
R1 ;)

Roman 1
11-09-2005, 08:38 PM
whackers Rule - I roll with 22's with 12"fenders triple axle with spinners - bu--- ling :D
Do you live in compton.
R1

Nord
11-09-2005, 08:41 PM
hEY rOMAN1
Is this a yuppie baby???
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:N-VAFAsj5NYJ:www.klipp-lischner.net/arthur/yuppie.jpg

Roman 1
11-09-2005, 08:42 PM
Sorry times have evolved boss
But if you want to sport pink and turquoise colors on your boat and live in the past more power to you!!!lol :p :)
Don't HATE!
Pink and turquoise only goes back to 88. Parachute pants and neon were fads then as reverse tribal flames are now. If you yuppies would quit watching Snoop dog on MTV :hammer2: maybe our current trends wouldn't lead to the ghetto.
R1 :notam:

Nord
11-09-2005, 08:47 PM
uh, oh,
My Mc Hammer pants aren't in any more??????????
D*mmit
:)
What about pegging my pant legs, is that still cool??
I don't watch MTV, I work too much!

Nord
11-09-2005, 08:49 PM
As a matter of fact, I'm still at work!
I've been here since 8:30 this morning...

PHOTOGLOU
11-09-2005, 09:00 PM
Not Much!
Roman1 is this you again???? Thought they PM'd you about this.....

Roman 1
11-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Roman1 is this you again???? Thought they PM'd you about this.....
Wrong again Jay. At least you're consistant.
R1 :notam:

sxpilot
11-10-2005, 03:13 AM
sxpilot,
Its the degradation of our culture that justifies my cause. Our founding Hotrod and ***boat fathers were not inspired by ghetto trends! They were also mechanically inclined! In 66 when ***boat magazine released thier first issue it was very common for ***boaters to buy a bare hull and build it to their likeing. This is what Hotrodding and ***boating is all about. The result is a one of a kind creation that the owner can safely cruise without worrying about seeing its twin in triplicat (sp) on the corner of every boat lot. :sleeping: On top of that, bolting 1000 horsepower to a 400 pound hull (and mashing the gas) took some testicular fortitude! Now a days yuppies are bolting those same 1000 horses (that someone else had to put together for them) to an 8000 pound barge just to move it.
Roman Won! :rollside:
You are right its all about the 1000hp in a 400# hull! thanks for clearing that up for me... :boxed:

egg beater
11-10-2005, 07:33 AM
Do you live in compton.
R1
Thats Right Nigga' And don't your Old White Up tight ass forget it ! You can say What you want about me , but you start talking about my Wife , And i"ll lay your ass out like a deli tray at weigth watchers -- got it ! :cool:

V-DRIVES RULE
11-10-2005, 03:17 PM
Thats Right Nigga' And don't your Old White Up tight ass forget it ! You can say What you want about me , but you start talking about my Wife , And i"ll lay your ass out like a deli tray at weigth watchers -- got it ! :cool:
Comton or hang'in at Havazu :rollside: :rollside: bridge all the same!!!

egg beater
11-10-2005, 03:39 PM
Comton or hang'in at Havazu :rollside: :rollside: bridge all the same!!!
--
Sorry broham , No bridge here , I hang in the tollies with the fast boats , maybe nextime you leave fairyneedledickville You be able to find it - QUeers need not apply !!!

PHOTOGLOU
11-10-2005, 05:38 PM
Popcorn and a diet drink please

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Popcorn and a diet drink please
Scoot over Jay...I'm sitting next to you.

HM
11-11-2005, 08:52 AM
I thought the word yuppie went out like member's only?
Roland....step away from the cordoroy OP shorts, Izod shirt, and your top siders and embrace the 90's. Then, with careful planning and prepartion over 20 years, you might be ready to enter 2000. This is your mission if you choose to take it. This message will self destruct in 30 seconds, or when ***boat crashes...which ever is first (hint: put you money on ***boat crashing :wink: )

PHOTOGLOU
11-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Scoot over Jay...I'm sitting next to you.
Nice Can I offer you a hotdog too :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-11-2005, 09:18 AM
:eek:

HOOTER SLED-
11-11-2005, 09:27 AM
I voted for D,
LOL... Funny. :)

HOOTER SLED-
11-11-2005, 09:39 AM
:devil: :devil: LOL.. Put it in her bun Jay. :devil:

sxpilot
11-11-2005, 01:12 PM
....:eat:<----Romans Vdrive

topless
11-11-2005, 01:25 PM
:devil: :devil: LOL.. Put it in her bun Jay. :devil:Who's bun? :rolleyes:

Roman 1
11-11-2005, 07:16 PM
Hey thunder thighs, get back on that treadmill...
R1 :sleeping:

Roman 1
11-11-2005, 07:18 PM
I thought the word yuppie went out like member's only?
Roland....step away from the cordoroy OP shorts, Izod shirt
You're thinking preppie. They are similar. Whos roland?
R1 :cool:

Roman 1
11-11-2005, 07:20 PM
The last line was fairly humorous. Mr eggbeater tough guy. :sleeping:
R1

Kim Hanson
11-11-2005, 08:23 PM
the king of queers
That really is you come out of the closet now , we will be nice :idea: :D .............( . )( . )......Trolling is looking good at the moment :D
PS...Roman shut up, you have a TV boat that you think rocks! When was that movie made again?..........( . )( . )........... :idea: :D Wasn't that when Brown Boats rocked, you have a floating turd! Congratulations!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
11-11-2005, 09:21 PM
:confused: :confused: :mad: You've seen my sexy legs??

Roman 1
11-11-2005, 09:26 PM
:confused: :confused: :mad: You've seen my sexy legs??
I apologize, I thought you were your wife.
R1 :boxed:

HOOTER SLED-
11-11-2005, 09:30 PM
I apologize, I thought you were your wife.
R1 :boxed:
So now you're cappin' on my wife? :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
11-11-2005, 09:49 PM
This is the sandbox not bench racers. You really should play nice nice with the girls here. :hammer2:

Kim Hanson
11-11-2005, 09:55 PM
This is the sandbox not bench racers. You really should play nice nice with the girls here. :hammer2:
He sucks in Bench Racers also, lets have a vote ban him :D ......( . )( . ).......god damn tv show boater

Mrs.Racer277
11-11-2005, 10:00 PM
He sucks in Bench Racers also, lets have a vote ban him :D ......( . )( . ).......god damn tv show boater
Well someone let him off his leash and he found his way up here. :confused: :rolleyes: :)

Kim Hanson
11-11-2005, 10:15 PM
Well someone let him off his leash and he found his way up here. :confused: :rolleyes: :)
He came to pick on people that aren't ready for it, Roman is a clown :( Ass Clown :p ........( . )( . )........ :(

Mrs.Racer277
11-11-2005, 10:18 PM
He came to pick on people that aren't ready for it, Roman is a clown :( Ass Clown :p ........( . )( . )........ :(
Well that is not very nice of him. :( :p :D

HOOTER SLED-
11-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Still waiting for a response?

PHOTOGLOU
11-11-2005, 10:54 PM
Will Roman1 and his husband be in Phoenix next weekend???? Or do they just talk boating on the internet?????

Sherff BART
05-29-2006, 10:15 AM
This Raman GUY hit the NAIL right on the HEAD!!! :rollside: :rollside:

Havasu Hangin'
05-29-2006, 11:15 AM
This Raman GUY hit the NAIL right on the HEAD!!! :rollside: :rollside:
Actually, Roman1 was a second screename that someone was using. The rules of the board do not allow that, so technically, they should have both been banned.
For example, if dossangers created (or used) a second screename, not only should the second screename be banned, but his original, too.
Sometimes it's like babysitting 5 years olds in here- it gets old.