PDA

View Full Version : kick panels

teamaquaholicks
11-09-2005, 08:47 AM
looking for any help on finding kick panels like the ones that sleek craft use in thier boats for all the speakers. any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
hm email is chknlolo@sbcglobal.net
thanks
chuck
teamaquaholicks
bakersfield, ca

Beer-30
11-09-2005, 09:39 AM
I PMd you a link and a pic. :cool:

Beer-30
11-09-2005, 09:42 AM
Additionally, you may just want to go to CAVS and look at Bill's pickup. He custom 'glassed a few pods into the interior. Their 2-year-ago SEMA red SS pickup is still down there with lots of fiberglass work in it, also.
I have a few more things to check here before I know if I need to take mine to Galey's for them to track down this idle thing. Either way, I will take it down soon to let them scope it out and see where they are gonna want to put stuff.

teamaquaholicks
11-09-2005, 11:10 AM
i'm very good friends with marty at valley boats. he'll hook it up for you and might even teach us a thing or two while doing it. show and tell is his specialty

Beer-30
11-09-2005, 11:15 AM
i'm very good friends with marty at valley boats. he'll hook it up for you and might even teach us a thing or two while doing it. show and tell is his specialty
I'm friends with him too, but I think he and I have reached the pinnacle of our 496 tuning abilities. He is a carburetor guy, and doesn't care for the injected set-ups. Especially with mine, his hands are tied with the ECM. Yours can easily be re-programmed, but mine can't. I know Galey's deals with HOs a lot more, so they may have come across this before. They take care of me as well.

teamaquaholicks
11-09-2005, 05:30 PM
you're dead right on that one. sounds good
I'm friends with him too, but I think he and I have reached the pinnacle of our 496 tuning abilities. He is a carburetor guy, and doesn't care for the injected set-ups. Especially with mine, his hands are tied with the ECM. Yours can easily be re-programmed, but mine can't. I know Galey's deals with HOs a lot more, so they may have come across this before. They take care of me as well.