PDA

View Full Version : I have a friend with a knocked up dog

KACHINA KEN
11-09-2005, 11:31 AM
She needs help, her mom doesn't want the dog in the home especially with puppies. Any ideas???

Jordy
11-09-2005, 11:33 AM
Oh, this thread is just dangling out there now... who's going to say it??? :D

Jbb
11-09-2005, 11:34 AM
rubber pays....?.... :p

riverbound
11-09-2005, 11:34 AM
She needs help, her mom doesn't want the dog in the home especially with puppies. Any ideas???
She doesnt want the dog at all??? or she just doesn want puppies??

KACHINA KEN
11-09-2005, 11:35 AM
Believe it or not it's a real world situation. Knocked up pit bull.

Kilrtoy
11-09-2005, 11:35 AM
Call FRENCHIE

Jordy
11-09-2005, 11:38 AM
rubber pays....?.... :p
Apparently they would have in this situation. :idea: :D

KACHINA KEN
11-09-2005, 11:38 AM
She doesnt want the dog at all??? or she just doesn want puppies??
Her Mom wanted the dog out before it got knocked up, it's a bad situationmade worse

Jordy
11-09-2005, 11:39 AM
I'm guessing they're local. That's too bad. Don't know if this guy travels much further than the river:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20Frenchie.jpg

KACHINA KEN
11-09-2005, 11:40 AM
This is Frankie the Ho Bag pooch.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/kachinaken/frankie021.jpg

KACHINA KEN
11-09-2005, 11:47 AM
And the pooch is in Corona

GHT
11-09-2005, 11:50 AM
Did you say you have a friend whom knocked up a dog????
You opened the flood gates for Jordy.. :)

topless
11-09-2005, 11:53 AM
This is Frankie the Ho Bag pooch.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/kachinaken/frankie021.jpg
Have her call Norco animal shelter. They have a number for Pit Bull rescue.

diggler
11-09-2005, 11:56 AM
This thread is killing me! LMAO!!!
I was just waiting for the replies to roll in. :D :D

Her454
11-09-2005, 11:57 AM
ON A SERIOUS NOTE (if thats possible in this thread) I also have an "aquaintance" who has 5 puppies I am trying to get rid of for her.......
I am not fond of Pit Bulls but I do not want to see the pups destroyed either and their living conditions are less than humane so I will have them by the weekend. The mother is pure Pit and is brown. I believe they call her a "Brindell" but I'm not sure if I've spelled it correctly. Not sure what the male was but they look pure pit and they are adorable. BTW, the mom is a great dog, she has never shown any aggression and seems very loving even around my cats.
I would LIKE to take the mother dog too from this couple as they are cranksters and live out of their car, WITH this dog and a cat but they want to keep her. Pathetic.
Please PM me if you are interested in the pups.

KACHINA KEN
11-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Did you say you have a friend whom knocked up a dog????
You opened the flood gates for Jordy.. :)
Do not twist my words Vegas-ite.

KACHINA KEN
11-09-2005, 11:58 AM
Have her call Norco animal shelter. They have a number for Pit Bull rescue.
Thanks, Ill pass it on.

GHT
11-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Do not twist my words Vegas-ite.
Couldn't help it... So many things started running through my head.. And NONE of them good... :cry: :cry:

Throttle
11-09-2005, 03:21 PM
Call FRENCHIE
another service award for ya! nobody wanted to say it, got em...

phebus
11-09-2005, 03:24 PM
One Pit Bull is too many, a litter full is unreasonable. Smart mom.

Jyruiz
11-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Too bad it is a Pit, I am looking for a small dog for my kids.

lucky
11-09-2005, 03:31 PM
ON A SERIOUS NOTE (if thats possible in this thread) I also have an "aquaintance" who has 5 puppies I am trying to get rid of for her.......
I am not fond of Pit Bulls but I do not want to see the pups destroyed either and their living conditions are less than humane so I will have them by the weekend. The mother is pure Pit and is brown. I believe they call her a "Brindell" but I'm not sure if I've spelled it correctly. Not sure what the male was but they look pure pit and they are adorable. BTW, the mom is a great dog, she has never shown any aggression and seems very loving even around my cats.
I would LIKE to take the mother dog too from this couple as they are cranksters and live out of their car, WITH this dog and a cat but they want to keep her. Pathetic.
Please PM me if you are interested in the pups.
trade them a dime bag :idea:

PlyaPlya22
11-09-2005, 03:38 PM
What French Fries...LOL

BabyT
11-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Its ignorance that gives this breed a bad name, these dogs are the most loving dogs there are, like any animal or human if they are treated wrong they are very dangous. It saddens me that people have done this to these dogs, the dogs are not born this way. It also saddens me that because of the few pit bull attacks that happen they get so much publicity that makes people like this think the whole breed is bad and is ready to condem everyone of them, if you think that than any dog or animal that has ever bit a human should be banned. Its not these dogs faults its the humans who make them this way.
Everyone watch this video to the end its the sad reality what we do to these animals not what these animals do to us!
http://www.pitbullproblem.tk/

Her454
11-09-2005, 04:44 PM
trade them a dime bag :idea: I dont even like talking to them, period. I used to work with this girl at the county years and years ago and she was a beautiful person with a wonderful husband. Got fired from the county after 10 years for drugs and now lives in a car with her boyfriend who is just as bad. They bounce from house to house selling whatever they can for drugs and they go to my neighbors house alot to sell car and truck parts that are probably stolen. I dont really want to know details and I try not to talk to her but she always comes over and asks how I am etc...... but its sad to see what she has turned in to.

RiverDave
11-09-2005, 05:03 PM
Her Mom wanted the dog out before it got knocked up, it's a bad situationmade worse
If I was already moved into my house (lease isn't up for 4 months) I'd take her and the pups. :( I hope it works out for them.
RD

RiverDave
11-09-2005, 05:05 PM
I'm curious as to what basis this comment was made? Have you ever owned one?
RD

Keithb87
11-09-2005, 07:48 PM
Hey I have a Pit Bull now. :D Chopper is going to the Vet on Friday. Shots and checked out for worms and all the good stuff. So far so good. :D

phebus
11-09-2005, 07:52 PM
No, but as a fireman, I have rolled on many dog attacks, and the majority of them have been by Pit Bulls. It is hard for me to believe they are owned by people that are to blame more then any other breed. I believe that some dogs through their blood lines are better suited for hunting, mellowness, etc. I personally wouldn't have a Pit Bull around small children, because I feel they try to be dominant.
I knew my opinion wouldn't gain me any friends, but I'm not looking to be the ambassador of ***boat. I am just basing my opinion on what I have personally seen.

KACHINA KEN
11-10-2005, 08:31 AM
If I was already moved into my house (lease isn't up for 4 months) I'd take her and the pups. :( I hope it works out for them.
RD
you would have been this chicks hero, and shes hot too.

BrendellaJet
11-10-2005, 08:49 AM
Too bad it is a Pit, I am looking for a small dog for my kids.
A pit bull puppy will grow to be the best dog you have ever had. These dogs are awesome family dogs. Ive got 2 and they are great around kids and other animals. Take the time to socialize them with other animals and you will not regret it. Do some research before you let channel 4 convince you they are dangerous. Pits are extremely tolerant, far more so than a lab.

MagicMtnDan
11-10-2005, 08:51 AM
Are you sure? The ambassador job is wide open right now. :D
Really?! Where is Jordy? I thought he was the Hot Boat Forums Ambassador :rollside:

KACHINA KEN
11-10-2005, 08:54 AM
Do some research before you let channel 4 convince you they are dangerous. Pits are extremely tolerant, far more so than a lab.
Yeah F the media anyhow, they dont tell the truth about anything, not even the weather.

BrendellaJet
11-10-2005, 08:55 AM
No, but as a fireman, I have rolled on many dog attacks, and the majority of them have been by Pit Bulls. It is hard for me to believe they are owned by people that are to blame more then any other breed. I believe that some dogs through their blood lines are better suited for hunting, mellowness, etc. I personally wouldn't have a Pit Bull around small children, because I feel they try to be dominant.
I knew my opinion wouldn't gain me any friends, but I'm not looking to be the ambassador of ***boat. I am just basing my opinion on what I have personally seen.
So you're saying you knew all these dogs and families and will vouch for the families so you can give the dog a bad rap? Trouble making individuals like these dogs because of their perceived image. Tough, dangerous, etc. Makes people feel like badasses. These people abuse their dogs and that causes them to go into survival mode, as any dog will. The difference is that Pits are capable of more damage because they are stronger. Most bets are off when these dogs are abused. You sound like a fool when you generalize though. They are good dogs, Ive got 2 to prove it.

BabyT
11-10-2005, 12:57 PM
I have taken the time since I first brought Frankie into my home to make sure I socialized her right and treated her right. She loves all animals even cats. She is great around kids, when we first got her i had my two year old nephew take her food and toys away from her so she knew that it was ok and and now that she is 65 pounds he can walk up to her chewing on her fav toy take it out of her mouth, or walk up and put his hand in her bowl she sits down and waits for him to leave it alone. I love her and wish I wasnt in this situation but I am, and it sucks that she is going to be punished because of the 1% of dogs bites that happen in America are from pit bulls.

Her454
11-10-2005, 01:26 PM
and it sucks that she is going to be punished because of the 1% of dogs bites that happen in America are from pit bulls.
Don't shoot the messenger, but I think you are incorrect as here are just a few recent statistics....
1.The breeds most often involved in fatal attacks are Rottweilers and Pit bulls.
2. In the United States, pit bulls make up one to three per cent of the overall dog population and cause more than 50 per cent of serious attacks.
3. Of the 27 people who died as a result of dog bite attacks in 1997 and 1998, 67% involved unrestrained dogs on the owner's property; 19% involved unrestrained dogs off the owner's property; 11% involved restrained dogs on the owner's property; and 4% involved a restrained dog off the owner's property.
4. From 1979 to 1998, at least 25 breeds of dogs have been involved in bite related deaths. Pit Bulls and Rottweilers were involved in more than 50 percent of these incidences.
5. In a study reported by a retired professor from California State University at Chino, Robert Plum, it was found that one dog in 55 will bite someone seriously during the course of a year. With respect to breed differences in the tendency to inflict serious injury, Plumb estimates that when a pit bull bites a human, one in 16 (e.g. 1/16) will inflict serious injury; this contrasts with a ratio of 1/296 Dobermans, and 1/156 German shepherds
Complied by dog bite legal expert, Richard H. Polsky, Ph.D., CAAB