PDA

View Full Version : Attention SCOPE... Important date change request

Magic34
11-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Dear SCOPE guys,
I am writing this letter with growing concern for the terrific sport and activity that we call boating. Well, specifically, the poker run events that are held across the US every year. After much research and consideration, our team feels that the SCOPE poker run is a great and worthy event that every true poker run enthusiast should enjoy and attend. However, it seems that the date of the SCOPE poker run usually falls on a date that happens to be as the same as the LOTO run back in the Midwest.
Both events are in our teams top 3 to attend for the year. With conflicting dates, we feel that many teams as well as ours have to make that tough decision on which event to actually attend for the 2006 season.
We would like to request that a consideration is made to not hold your event at the same time as the LOTO event. You see, there are these 2 guys on ***boat who have offered me the world to ride with me in the LOTO run and I really don't want to disappoint them. This guy who even has a Kachina is going to dress up from the darth guy from the movie Spaceballs for our helicopter shot. There may even be a Jack in the Box guy show up, but I really don't think that the other guy is lame enought to actually wear the headpiece, so the Kachina Spaceballs Vader guy will be the hit of the party. If he passes out, we'll bring him to your SCOPE event dressed that way as well.
So you see, we have a great year lined up and would really like to participate in the SCOPE event with our boat named..... well, I am trying to figure out some flaming bowtie 1600 cranky ass name thing for my new boat. I had an issue with my last boat that made the motor.... nevermind, wrong letter.
In closing, I am a big dog on the west coast and want to do both events so back your sh*t up a weekend, or make it a week later, just not the same weekend as LOTO.
Thank you for your time,
Jay Photoglou

PHOTOGLOU
11-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Dear SCOPE guys,
I am writing this letter with growing concern for the terrific sport and activity that we call boating. Well, specifically, the poker run events that are held across the US every year. After much research and consideration, our team feels that the SCOPE poker run is a great and worthy event that every true poker run enthusiast should enjoy and attend. However, it seems that the date of the SCOPE poker run usually falls on a date that happens to be as the same as the LOTO run back in the Midwest.
Both events are in our teams top 3 to attend for the year. With conflicting dates, we feel that many teams as well as ours have to make that tough decision on which event to actually attend for the 2006 season.
We would like to request that a consideration is made to not hold your event at the same time as the LOTO event. You see, there are these 2 guys on ***boat who have offered me the world to ride with me in the LOTO run and I really don't want to disappoint them. This guy who even has a Kachina is going to dress up from the darth guy from the movie Spaceballs for our helicopter shot. There may even be a Jack in the Box guy show up, but I really don't think that the other guy is lame enought to actually wear the headpiece, so the Kachina Spaceballs Vader guy will be the hit of the party. If he passes out, we'll bring him to your SCOPE event dressed that way as well.
So you see, we have a great year lined up and would really like to participate in the SCOPE event with our boat named..... well, I am trying to figure out some flaming bowtie 1600 cranky ass name thing for my new boat. I had an issue with my last boat that made the motor.... nevermind, wrong letter.
In closing, I am a big dog on the west coast and want to do both events so back your sh*t up a weekend, or make it a week later, just not the same weekend as LOTO.
Thank you for your time,
Jay Photoglou
Yeah what I said :hammerhea

Steamin' Rice
11-09-2005, 09:58 PM
Easier said than done, but we'll do what we can to have the poker run on a date that doesn't conflict with the LOTO shootout if possible. :D :D

PHOTOGLOU
11-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Vader says Thank You....

Magic34
11-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Easier said than done, but we'll do what we can to have the poker run on a date that doesn't conflict with the LOTO shootout if possible. :D :D
Thank you for your consideration.. This way the same guy that ran into me at the last SCOPE run, can now run into me at LOTO as well.
Thanks SCOPE for the help!!!
Jay Photoglou :crossx:

Magic34
11-09-2005, 10:04 PM
Vader says Thank You....
He is already polishing the helmet!!!! :D

PHOTOGLOU
11-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Thank you for your consideration.. This way the same guy that ran into me at the last SCOPE run, can now run into me at LOTO as well.
Thanks SCOPE for the help!!!
Jay Photoglou :crossx:
I'M NOT SIGNING THIS ONE :eek:

PHOTOGLOU
11-09-2005, 10:09 PM
He is already polishing the helmet!!!! :D
What about the boat

Magic34
11-09-2005, 10:11 PM
Took it too far, didn't I? :D

Magic34
11-09-2005, 10:11 PM
What about the boat
I'm the guy with the boat bitch crew. He is Vader. Jack isn't showing up.
Dude, get your crew straight.

INSman
11-09-2005, 10:46 PM
It is damn funny though !!, Ouchie :mix:

Magic34
11-10-2005, 08:45 AM
It is damn funny though !!, Ouchie :mix:
Come to think of it, as long as he is in the signing mood.... :idea:

PHOTOGLOU
11-10-2005, 09:19 AM
Come to think of it, as long as he is in the signing mood.... :idea:
YES

Magic34
11-10-2005, 09:22 AM
YES
It's too early, I have nothing. :squiggle:

Kachina26
11-10-2005, 09:23 AM
I'm the guy with the boat bitch crew. He is Vader. Jack isn't showing up.
Come on now, we're like ebony and ivory! Literally :D
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/60/Dark_Helmet_angry.jpg/300px-Dark_Helmet_angry.jpg http://www.kufo.com/photogallery/2003_paranormalparty/photogallery/Jack-in-the-Box_small.jpg

PHOTOGLOU
11-10-2005, 09:30 AM
Come on now, we're like ebony and ivory! Literally :D
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/60/Dark_Helmet_angry.jpg/300px-Dark_Helmet_angry.jpg http://www.kufo.com/photogallery/2003_paranormalparty/photogallery/Jack-in-the-Box_small.jpg
Please get me the Vader hat as soon as possible so I can have ear phones wired into it........ :)

Kachina26
11-10-2005, 09:42 AM
Please get me the Vader hat as soon as possible so I can have ear phones wired into it........ :)
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magic34
11-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Sweet... K26, you'll get to talk with with us on the walkie talkie through your helmet!!!!

Magic34
11-10-2005, 09:57 AM
Sweet... K26, you'll get to talk with with us on the walkie talkie through your helmet!!!!
LOTO is going to rock!!!
Thanks SCOPE for changing the dates!!!!!!
I'll sponsor your event now too!!!!!!!

Kachina26
11-10-2005, 10:00 AM
LOTO is going to rock!!!
Thanks SCOPE for changing the dates!!!!!!
Um, did I miss something? Or is like the power of positive thinking?

PHOTOGLOU
11-10-2005, 10:05 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .... I said ear phones..... He can hear what we are saying..... I don't see how we are going to be able to put a mouth piece in front of the helmet........ :D

Magic34
11-10-2005, 11:48 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .... I said ear phones..... He can hear what we are saying..... I don't see how we are going to be able to put a mouth piece in front of the helmet........ :D
The mouth piece will come off of the stripper pole that will double as a microphone stand.
This is a Havasu boat, isn't it?

PHOTOGLOU
11-10-2005, 12:04 PM
The mouth piece will come off of the stripper pole that will double as a microphone stand.
This is a Havasu boat, isn't it?
Corp boat.... THERE WILL BE NO STRIPPER POLE..... I have an image to uphold...... Now when do I get the Vader hat for plumming????

Magic34
11-10-2005, 12:27 PM
Corp boat.... THERE WILL BE NO STRIPPER POLE..... I have an image to uphold...... Now when do I get the Vader hat for plumming????
I can't help you there. The only costumes I have is a penis costume and a sperm costume. I'm not wearing those on the sausage floats.

Kachina26
11-10-2005, 01:11 PM
I checked on EBAY, no luck there. I might have to just wear a hat :( But I did find a Jack head for a certain someone ;)

PHOTOGLOU
11-10-2005, 01:13 PM
I checked on EBAY, no luck there. I might have to just wear a hat :( But I did find a Jack head for a certain someone ;)
Hey, thats not the deal...... Check on a michellin man would ya

Kachina26
11-10-2005, 01:15 PM
Hey, thats not the deal...... Check on a michellin man would ya
That's an easy one I just won't wear a shirt :D

Magic34
11-10-2005, 01:43 PM
:( But I did find a Jack head for a certain someone ;)
Hell, I'd wear it at this point!

Steamin' Rice
11-10-2005, 06:42 PM
We do try to make the sponsors happy..
You want me to send you a sponsor package now or do you just want to send me the money in cash?? :idea: :p Are you Darth Vader or Jack?

SUBPRIME
11-10-2005, 08:14 PM
I grew up in missouri and the shoot out is one of the BEST boating events that anyone could attend!!! The boating communtiy ( I know I don't spell well!!) in MO is better than anything here in the west!! I'm not baging on west coast boating but there are a million things to do on LOTO and as many bar/resturants/party cove as there are in CA/AZ combined!!! anyone that can check it out should!!!

SUBPRIME
11-10-2005, 08:14 PM
and NO PASTIES!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

PHOTOGLOU
11-10-2005, 09:26 PM
You want me to send you a sponsor package now or do you just want to send me the money in cash?? :idea: :p Are you Darth Vader or Jack?
That would be Jack....... UHHHHHHHHHH that didn't sound right..... :jawdrop:

PHOTOGLOU
11-10-2005, 09:27 PM
and NO PASTIES!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Good I could just see it now...... Vader topless with just pasties on :messedup:

Kachina26
11-11-2005, 04:55 AM
Good I could just see it now...... Vader topless with just pasties on :messedup:
You don't have to visualize it, check your PMs ;)
Ok, that's just too weird! I just crossed the line,I can't play like that :yuk:

PHOTOGLOU
11-11-2005, 09:08 AM
You don't have to visualize it, check your PMs ;)
Ok, that's just too weird! I just crossed the line,I can't play like that :yuk:
Glad to hear it AND glad I have no PM's

PHOTOGLOU
11-11-2005, 09:10 AM
UHHHHHHHHH Magic 34 I think were going to need a response...... OH YEAH and a good one......

Kachina26
11-11-2005, 09:51 AM
Sounds like we're making progress :D

Steamin' Rice
11-11-2005, 12:31 PM
Jay, you going to Catalina tomorrow? There's a good sized group planning on it...

PHOTOGLOU
11-11-2005, 12:41 PM
Jay, you going to Catalina tomorrow? There's a good sized group planning on it...
No can't make it, I made plans to go to Phoenix for the Nascar race with some friends from GM.... When is the next Scope event?????? after this one....

Steamin' Rice
11-11-2005, 02:20 PM
No can't make it, I made plans to go to Phoenix for the Nascar race with some friends from GM.... When is the next Scope event?????? after this one....
Holiday party the 1st weekend in Dec...

PHOTOGLOU
11-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Holiday party the 1st weekend in Dec...
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW yes Dec 9th at fox's sports grill

Magic34
11-13-2005, 08:47 PM
Well, I just sent a check but you know how the mail system is, so if you don't get it, just let me know and I'll shoot another one out to you.
What we are really looking to do with sponsorship for your event is to use our 2006 Poker Run boat as a nationwide ad campaign for our product as well as the SCOPE organization. We feel that we would have one of the strongest running boats at LOTO (basically running in front the entire time) and all of the magizine press would be focused on us. Have you even seen our team members???? It's all about fast food and low budget films, and that my friend fills the seats and pads the wallet!
You see, it would be very difficult to promote the SCOPE event all across the US if they did not consider the actual date of their run not to conflict with others across the nation. Therefore, Jack and Vader both think that our sponsorship with SCOPE for their event as well as advertising SCOPE all across the US is a perfect fit in todays poker run events and schedule.
All year, including at LOTO, we would be building the SCOPE event as "THE" run of the year.
So in closing, would I like to sponsor your event??? Hell yes, but remember I am poor and want to go to LOTO and SCOPE as well.
Send me the info... the discounted sponsorship fees please!

PHOTOGLOU
11-13-2005, 09:33 PM
Well, I just sent a check but you know how the mail system is, so if you don't get it, just let me know and I'll shoot another one out to you.
What we are really looking to do with sponsorship for your event is to use our 2006 Poker Run boat as a nationwide ad campaign for our product as well as the SCOPE organization. We feel that we would have one of the strongest running boats at LOTO (basically running in front the entire time) and all of the magizine press would be focused on us. Have you even seen our team members???? It's all about fast food and low budget films, and that my friend fills the seats and pads the wallet!
You see, it would be very difficult to promote the SCOPE event all across the US if they did not consider the actual date of their run not to conflict with others across the nation. Therefore, Jack and Vader both think that our sponsorship with SCOPE for their event as well as advertising SCOPE all across the US is a perfect fit in todays poker run events and schedule.
All year, including at LOTO, we would be building the SCOPE event as "THE" run of the year.
So in closing, would I like to sponsor your event??? Hell yes, but remember I am poor and want to go to LOTO and SCOPE as well.
Send me the info... the discounted sponsorship fees please!
You forgot to.......ER.......... I forgot to sign it

Magic34
11-13-2005, 09:37 PM
You forgot to.......ER.......... I forgot to sign it
I confused myself on that one. I am open to the idea of sponsoring their event, actually I would like to, but then I got in the "move the SCOPE date so we can go to LOTO" thing on the side. It's Sunday. I am not supposed to think on Sunday and it showed right there.

PHOTOGLOU
11-22-2005, 08:23 AM
Send me the info... the discounted sponsorship fees please!So did they cash your......ER ...........MY check yet???? Is the date set????