PDA

View Full Version : Ford F-350 vs. Cow

Mardonzi
11-09-2005, 10:02 PM
While cruising home tonight from Farmington NM, I come up over this rise at 65 mph and low and behold,,, Cow in the Road..... Hit him dead center. The only thing that kept me from driving home was the fact that one of the Billet grill inserts broke and went through the radiator....
Nothing structurally broken, just bumper, grill, hood, and headlights....

Holland
11-09-2005, 10:10 PM
yeouch!!!! I have a friend that hit one on the side, the cow wrapped around the side of the old pontiac bonneville and unloaded all of its "conetnts" into the back passenger window... No one in the back seat, but the smell never went away... The car was totalled.
Glad you got out okay!!!!
Bar b que at your house?????

NuckinFutz
11-09-2005, 10:12 PM
I sorry to hear of your purchase of a beef. On another note, anyone planning a trip Bullfrog or Hite right now, beware the cattle are back on the highway. We had a family dodge some cows a couple weeks back and rolled their vehicle. The father was driving and was killed in the accident. Pass the word and lets hope to prevent anymore deaths or accidents this year.

Big Kahunaa
11-09-2005, 10:12 PM
And it had to happen before rocky point you guy's have better trip on the bike than in the truck be safe

Mardonzi
11-09-2005, 10:20 PM
Rez cow,, not worth eating.... We'll make it a point to get some good beef for the next Powellfest trip.
As far as Rocky Point goes,, we are still heading out tomorrow morning and I am NOT going to let it ruin my weekend,,, There is just entirely too much tequila in that town that needs to be drank!!
Lucky for me, I had the window up,, I don't envy the body shop though,,, There is shit all over that truck

Jyruiz
11-09-2005, 10:25 PM
Glad to hear nobody was hurt.

Wyoming
11-09-2005, 11:21 PM
That must have been one small cow if the grill is all that went threw the radiator, especially at 65mph. All the trucks I've seen that have hit a cow are totaled. You flat lucked out sounds like to me!

JetBoatRich
11-10-2005, 04:54 AM
That sucks :squiggle: good thing your OK, can't say the same for the cow :confused:

KACHINA KEN
11-10-2005, 07:23 AM
you are very lucky :supp: :supp:

callbob4homes
11-10-2005, 07:43 AM
You mean you hit a grand champion reservation prize cow? One that practically feeds the whole Navajo res from Shiprock to Farmington? The one cow that was sacred to the D'nai? Was it close to the liquor store? :cry:

malibuken
11-10-2005, 08:09 AM
Tell your insurance company the Cow hit you ... just ran right into your truck. It makes for more interesting paper work. :)