PDA

View Full Version : Laid Back Boaters in 1/06 Hot Boat

***boateditor
11-10-2005, 01:43 PM
Here's a sneak peek of the five-page feature in January 2006's HOT BOAT about the Laid Back Boaters group.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2898laid1.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2898laid2.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2898laid3.jpg

Her454
11-10-2005, 01:49 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2898laid2.jpg
Heheheheh I would have polished it up a little better if I had known..... Now I have evidence of that BIATCH that kept ramming her waverunner into the bow of my boat by parking it in there so tight! :devil:
Thanks Brett!

HocusPocus
11-10-2005, 02:12 PM
great.. looking forward to getting my copy in the mail.... like every month. :)

Tom Brown
11-10-2005, 02:14 PM
I wonder what that would be like. :idea:

OGShocker
11-10-2005, 02:35 PM
I am still waiting for LAST months. :messedup:

Kilrtoy
11-10-2005, 02:38 PM
You said laid back, I thought it was the HBgirls of ONLINE

cxr133
11-10-2005, 02:59 PM
HEY isnt JANUARY the month the pics of all the great looking ***boat forum ladies are in???

***boateditor
11-10-2005, 04:11 PM
HEY isnt JANUARY the month the pics of all the great looking ***boat forum ladies are in???
Indeed!

Cas
11-10-2005, 04:57 PM
with all the ladies that are going to be in the mag you might want to reconsider the font sizes of the Laid Back article. You could do something like this-
Gettin' Laid Back
looking good!

pixilatedpussy
11-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Very nice! Looking forward to it! :wink:

Tom Brown
11-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Indeed!
I subscribed in September. I'm not sure how long it takes to get things rolling but can you hook me up with the January issue if the wheels of fulfillment don't kick in by that issue? I can't find it on news stands anywhere around here.

***boateditor
11-10-2005, 05:24 PM
I subscribed in September. I'm not sure how long it takes to get things rolling but can you hook me up with the January issue if the wheels of fulfillment don't kick in by that issue? I can't find it on news stands anywhere around here.
Consider it done.

Cas
11-10-2005, 05:53 PM
If the subscription takes awhile to start up, I might be in the same situation as Tom.

Squirtin Thunder
11-10-2005, 05:56 PM
Which boat is your's T?
See the double parkered Blue boat ??? Hers is the Red and Black one I believe.

Squirtin Thunder
11-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Thanks Jim. Kind of hard to get a real good look at it. I was looking for the jet skier but couldn't see one of those either :(
Look right in front of her boat.

Schiada76
11-10-2005, 06:59 PM
That chit right there is FLAT fckn cool! :D

Cas
11-11-2005, 07:57 AM
I also wouldn't mind getting the issue with the CBBB article. Where do I go to get past issues? Isn't it in this month's HB?

Heatseeker
11-11-2005, 08:11 AM
Brett, the layout looks bitchin'! It's really nice to see some Nor-Cal boats(besides the "big" boats) in the mag. Thanks!!!
Here's the cover shot that didn't make the cut :) :
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/99smile.JPG

***boateditor
11-11-2005, 08:31 AM
Brett, the layout looks bitchin'! It's really nice to see some Nor-Cal boats(besides the "big" boats) in the mag. Thanks!!!
You'll get the best of both worlds -- big boats from NorCal -- in the January issue as well. The January book chronicles my trip to the California Delta, where I led a group of big rigs in a Fountain as we prowled all the hot spots, including Discovery Bay. A lot of fun. Best of all, Mrs.Charitycase is featured on the opening two-page spread!

Chase
11-11-2005, 09:25 AM
Hey Tom..did you see last month's????
I buy it here..so if you want drop me a line and i will send you an issue...just let me know..

Heatseeker
11-11-2005, 09:26 AM
Just to clarify, I wasn't bagging on the big boats. They are awesome in thier own right, just not my deal. I enjoyed seeing some of the pics you took while you were at Disco Bay.
Keep up the good work at the mag! You can count on my renewal.

Chase
11-11-2005, 09:27 AM
Consider it done.
I think a ***boat t-shirt is in line for Canadian readers...what do you think Tom??

Jordy
11-11-2005, 09:30 AM
Which boat is your's T?
It's the one with the broom bolted to the scoop. :D :D :D

Her454
11-11-2005, 09:40 AM
It's the one with the broom bolted to the scoop. :D :D :D
I took it off when I heard ***boat was showing up sweetheart :D ..............

BAE_557
11-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Cammoman202 rules.......................... Lookin' good John.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2898laid3.jpg

Her454
11-11-2005, 12:26 PM
Thanks Jim. Kind of hard to get a real good look at it. I was looking for the jet skier but couldn't see one of those either :(
LOL, see the chick standing on the dock holding the blue lifejacket? You can see her waverunner right in front of her.........That current right there is one of the worst I've ever had to tie up in. She comes in later and makes "several" attempts to squeeze in front of my boat and in the process slams in to the front of it each time.........I was up at the bar having a few and heard SPECTRATOAD and his brother chanting out on the deck at her "Her454's gonna kick your ass" with a few other things I wont repeat LOL.......
If I remember correctly her boyfriend was on the back with her and was sooo embarassed he just stood there while those guys tormented him.....
BTW, thanks Spectra :hammerhea :)

***boateditor
11-11-2005, 12:51 PM
When Should It Hit The Stands? Get To The Subscribers?
Probably somewhere between Dec. 8 and Dec. 20, I should think.

LaidbackinReno2
11-11-2005, 02:09 PM
The pics look great and looking forward to it.....Her454, Todd and I had enough that day we could have had some fun with the jet skiers lol.... I just subscribed I hope I get an issue, but probably not, Cas if you have any up in that aea pic me one up please!!!! or anyone else that rns across an extra issue. Looking forward to see it in color....
Tyeson

Her454
11-11-2005, 02:32 PM
...Her454, Todd and I had enough that day we could have had some fun with the jet skiers lol....
Tyeson
Hey Stranger! Could have had some fun with them LOL?
" Here kitty, kitty, kitty, pssss pssss ROTFLMAO.....

spectratoad
11-11-2005, 02:46 PM
LOL, see the chick standing on the dock holding the blue lifejacket? You can see her waverunner right in front of her.........That current right there is one of the worst I've ever had to tie up in. She comes in later and makes "several" attempts to squeeze in front of my boat and in the process slams in to the front of it each time.........I was up at the bar having a few and heard SPECTRATOAD and his brother chanting out on the deck at her "Her454's gonna kick your ass" with a few other things I wont repeat LOL.......
If I remember correctly her boyfriend was on the back with her and was sooo embarassed he just stood there while those guys tormented him.....
BTW, thanks Spectra :hammerhea :)
No Problem, Gotta look out for my favorite witch. :D :D

Her454
11-11-2005, 02:57 PM
No Problem, Gotta look out for my favorite witch. :D :D
.........You just wanted to see the Broom in action.............. :rollside:

***boateditor
11-11-2005, 03:19 PM
.........You just wanted to see the Broom in action.............. :rollside:
Are you guys talking about a boat or the 1974 TV movie "Born Innocent" starring Linda Blair?

Her454
11-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Are you guys talking about a boat or the 1974 TV movie "Born Innocent" starring Linda Blair?
Sorry, I am not old enough to know who Linda Blair is. Don't you need to go sell books or pick on RD's grammer or something? :D

topless
11-11-2005, 03:36 PM
Sorry, I am not old enough to know who Linda Blair is. :DYa right.

Her454
11-11-2005, 03:41 PM
Ya right.
You better be nice or I'll Linda Blair your ass to the wolves of ***boat. :D
Sorry for the thread jack guys but MrHBEditor made me do it. ;)

***boateditor
11-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Sorry, I am not old enough to know who Linda Blair is. Don't you need to go sell books or pick on RD's grammer or something?
You may not be old enough to know who Linda Blair is, but you're certainly old enough to know that it's spelled "grammar." :)
Linda is the actress who starred as the possessed girl in the original Exorcist movie. Afterwards, she made Born Innocent, a controversial TV movie in which she was raped by a broom handle by some other girls. The film is now 30 years old, but I'm not sure it could make it on the airwaves today.

Cas
11-11-2005, 05:06 PM
Cas if you have any up in that aea pic me one up please!!!! or anyone else that rns across an extra issue. Looking forward to see it in color....
Tyeson
Tyeson,
Nobody around here sells them anymore unless CP Performance does? If I do happen to see any around, I'll be sure to pick one up for you though.

Cas
11-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Sorry, I am not old enough to know who Linda Blair is. :D
::cough::
sorry, just clearing my throat :p

Her454
11-11-2005, 05:08 PM
You may not be old enough to know who Linda Blair is, but you're certainly old enough to know that it's spelled "grammar." :)
I was testing you. ;)
Linda is the actress who starred as the possessed girl in the original Exorcist movie. Afterwards, she made Born Innocent, a controversial TV movie in which she was raped by a broom handle by some other girls. The film is now 30 years old, but I'm not sure it could make it on the airwaves today.
Can't imagine why that would be considered "controversial". And yes, I remember the movie. ;)

Her454
11-11-2005, 05:09 PM
::cough::
sorry, just clearing my throat :p
SHUT UP Cas, I have him fooled. :hammerhea :)

Cas
11-11-2005, 05:19 PM
SHUT UP Cas, I have him fooled. :hammerhea :)
huh? I must've had a furr ball or something :D

Her454
11-11-2005, 05:21 PM
huh? I must've had a furr ball or something :D
I work right by the Barnes and Noble & Borders here and I can pick up several copies of this issue for you if you want. Let me know. (I get a discount too shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Cas
11-11-2005, 06:43 PM
that would be great! I'll take 1 and it sounds like Tyeson will take one also.
thanks!

napabob
11-16-2005, 12:01 PM
I work right by the Barnes and Noble & Borders here and I can pick up several copies of this issue for you if you want. Let me know. (I get a discount too shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
Put me on your list for a copy,
Bob and Jennifer

Tom Brown
11-16-2005, 12:17 PM
Hey Tom..did you see last month's????
I buy it here..so if you want drop me a line and i will send you an issue...just let me know..
I just saw this. I don't get on much anymore.
That would rock, Chase. No, I didn't catch last month's issue. :)

Tom Brown
11-16-2005, 12:21 PM
lmao! :D
Sorry, T. I find that really funny. If it's any consolation, I also laugh when you throw down on the mouth breathers around here.
No matter how big you get, there's always a bigger fish waiting to eat you. :D

Chase
11-16-2005, 12:24 PM
I just saw this. I don't get on much anymore.
That would rock, Chase. No, I didn't catch last month's issue. :)
Man I should send you a copy..there is a picture of Mark and Denise in there...

Jbb
11-16-2005, 12:26 PM
Yes....Brown does not get on much lately......ever since his unfortunate......sledding incident..... :2purples:
http://media5.big-boys.com/content/images/bbpics/pic1486.jpg

Her454
11-16-2005, 12:28 PM
lmao! :D
Sorry, T. I find that really funny. If it's any consolation, I also laugh when you throw down on the mouth breathers around here.
No matter how big you get, there's always a bigger fish waiting to eat you. :D
Just when I think I can come out of hiding for getting my ass handed to me at the ***boat spelling bee, Tom Brown puts me back in the spotlight.
Thank you dear,
:D
BTW, "Throw Down"? ........I declare..... (In my best frustrated Southern Belle tone"

Jbb
11-16-2005, 12:32 PM
Just when I think I can come out of hiding for getting my ass handed to me at the ***boat spelling bee, Tom Brown puts me back in the spotlight.
Thank you dear,
:D
BTW, "Throw Down"? ........I declare..... (In my best frustrated Southern Belle tone"
Southern Belle.....In Flannel...?

***boateditor
11-16-2005, 04:35 PM
Trust me.
If I had your ass, I would not hand it back to you.
:)

Her454
11-16-2005, 04:42 PM
Trust me.
If I had your ass, I would not hand it back to you.
:)
Suck up. Did I spell that correctly? :D

spectratoad
11-16-2005, 05:33 PM
Hey, back off Mr. Fancy Schmansy boat editor dude. She only cooks breakfast for me. SSHHHHH T, Don't tell Misty and Bart.
Oh did I spell Schmansy right?!?!?! :D :D :D

LaidbackinReno2
11-16-2005, 08:41 PM
454, Please pick me up one! And I promise the next time a jet ski hits your ride I will kick ass and then ask questions......I think Todd can vouch for that....Sopmone buy that boat todd has up or I am going to start learning airbrush on it!!!!! ouch!!!!
Tyeson

shueman
11-16-2005, 09:33 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1761Gettin-Laid.jpg
This is the issue I want to see... :p :D :2purples:

***boateditor
11-16-2005, 10:17 PM
Suck up. Did I spell that correctly? :D
Yes.
T - H - A - T is the correct spelling.
:rollside:

Kilrtoy
11-16-2005, 10:19 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1761Gettin-Laid.jpg
This is the issue I want to see... :p :D :2purples:
I have seen it and it was AWESOME....

Tom Brown
11-17-2005, 06:45 AM
I haven't seen that issue in a long time. :(
... but as I recall, it was AWESOME.

Her454
11-17-2005, 08:05 AM
454, Please pick me up one! And I promise the next time a jet ski hits your ride I will kick ass and then ask questions......
Tyeson
So far I have Cas, Todd, You, Napa Bob and I'll pick up some extras. And there better not be a NEXT TIME. Damn jetski's. :cry:
Yes.
T - H - A - T is the correct spelling.
:rollside:
I bet YOU'RE proud of me. :rollside:

Cas
11-17-2005, 08:10 AM
So far I have Cas, Todd, You, Napa Bob and I'll pick up some extras. And there better not be a NEXT TIME. Damn jetski's. :cry:
I ordered a subscription but after reading what ole Tom Brown said, I may not get that issue delivered. I just want to make sure I'll get a copy. You have a PayPal account that I can send some money to?

Her454
11-17-2005, 08:12 AM
I ordered a subscription but after reading what ole Tom Brown said, I may not get that issue. I just want to make sure I'll get a copy. You have a PayPal account that I can send some money to?
No Pay Pal, I'll pick them up and you guys can take care of it later. I wouldn't depend on receiving an issue anytime before 2007 - or Rex gets his catalog done.

Cas
11-17-2005, 08:34 AM
No Pay Pal, I'll pick them up and you guys can take care of it later. I wouldn't depend on receiving an issue anytime before 2007 - or Rex gets his catalog done.
better late than never? :D