PDA

View Full Version : Rhino stereo

Blown Lavey
11-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Where are you guys mounting your amps?
Are you running a second battery under drivers seat?
Are you using the stock rhino charging system to power, or stand alone with a seperate battery?
Will the stock system handle charging a deep cycle battery or ..?
Last but not least any pics would be great.
In the middle of doing the install now :cry:

teamaquaholicks
11-20-2005, 12:12 PM
my neighbor has a rhino with a 10" sub under the drivers seat and the two amps under the seat as well. he has a jeep rack that has been made for the rhinos attached to the top to the roll cage and he runs the whole system off of his mp3 player. no deck at all. less to brake. it's so loud i can hear it in my house.

riverroyal
11-20-2005, 12:15 PM
he has all the stereo info,or shockwave bob

TOBTEK
11-20-2005, 07:42 PM
Where are you guys mounting your amps? UNDER THE FRONT HOOD...2200watt DEI
Are you running a second battery under drivers seat? One big ass oddsey there and another under the front hood as well....two just for stereo.
Are you using the stock rhino charging system to power, or stand alone with a seperate battery? STAND ALONE......when the two stereo batteries are dead....im done......BUT still can start the motor and get back to camp.
Will the stock system handle charging a deep cycle battery or ..? ?????? NOBODY KNOWS THIS YET.
Last but not least any pics would be great. ID PUT UP SOME PICS, BUT JON AT "WIRED FOR SOUND" WONT TAKE ANY AND POST THEM :rolleyes:

riverroyal
11-21-2005, 10:49 AM
Where are you guys mounting your amps? UNDER THE FRONT HOOD...2200watt DEI
Are you running a second battery under drivers seat? One big ass oddsey there and another under the front hood as well....two just for stereo.
Are you using the stock rhino charging system to power, or stand alone with a seperate battery? STAND ALONE......when the two stereo batteries are dead....im done......BUT still can start the motor and get back to camp.
Will the stock system handle charging a deep cycle battery or ..? ?????? NOBODY KNOWS THIS YET.
Last but not least any pics would be great. ID PUT UP SOME PICS, BUT JON AT "WIRED FOR SOUND" WONT TAKE ANY AND POST THEM :rolleyes:
will weigh 2500pds by time your done,gonna need motor mods next

riverbound
11-21-2005, 10:52 AM
Im doing a thing or 2 to mine. :)
I will let you know how it turns out when the guys @ AL&EDS AUTOSOUND in ONTARIO (I guess we capitalize the names of shops now :rolleyes: ) is done with it. it will be pretty decent and wont weigh more then my truck when its all done. :p

Riverkid
11-21-2005, 06:18 PM
He wasn't capitalizing the name, he was yelling at me.
I notice you didn't post up any pics, either. :)
So much for yelling.

Riverkid
11-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Been waiting to see those.

Riverkid
11-21-2005, 07:15 PM
I've got about 20' of 4 gauge on my work truck...
Super flex, basic black jacket.

Riverkid
11-21-2005, 07:42 PM
Kinda figured you'd get the super sporty stuff. Travis is getting ready to rewire his V drive. Might need to look into some trick jacketed wire for that. Post up pics when you can. Thanks.

TOBTEK
11-21-2005, 08:26 PM
Sorry, we've been so swamped and we just got a new computer at work. I'll post some up by Wednesday night.
I do, however, have some pics of my Warlock install that I will be uploading tomorrow. My pods, well most of them, a done and ready to start body filler. Came out pretty sweet, if I do say so.
ummmmmmmm.....STOP playing with your boat and computers and get my Rhino done....desert season is gonna be over before you and AP DESIGNS IN SAN MARCOS CA 760-471-1024 ( ya like how I capitalized that :rolleyes: ) finish that thing.......I think you should talk Adam into discounting my bill $100.00 for every day it isnt done :) its only been there for like a month and a half so far....... :cry: :) And have your wife call me tomorrow at the office :) 858-391-5565 THANKS JON

riverbound
11-22-2005, 08:03 AM
He wasn't capitalizing the name, he was yelling at me.
I can think of many posts where he must be "yelling" :rolleyes:

riverroyal
11-22-2005, 11:35 AM
ummmmmmmm.....STOP playing with your boat and computers and get my Rhino done....desert season is gonna be over before you and AP DESIGNS IN SAN MARCOS CA 760-471-1024 ( ya like how I capitalized that :rolleyes: ) finish that thing.......I think you should talk Adam into discounting my bill $100.00 for every day it isnt done :) its only been there for like a month and a half so far....... :cry: :) And have your wife call me tomorrow at the office :) 858-391-5565 THANKS JON
be ready for a new top end before yours hits the dirt :)

TOBTEK
11-22-2005, 11:36 AM
I can think of many posts where he must be "yelling" :rolleyes:
So its not cool to plug the people that help ya out with your toys anymore? Why is this enough of a problem for you that you even have to bring it up? Do you need a hug or something?

riverbound
11-22-2005, 11:39 AM
So its not cool to plug the people that help ya out with your toys anymore? Why is this enough of a problem for you that you even have to bring it up? Do you need a hug or something?
Just found it amusing.....no hug needed.

TOBTEK
11-22-2005, 11:57 AM
JON...............empty your mail box. tried to send you a P/M....no workie :cool:

Riverkid
11-22-2005, 07:45 PM
be ready for a new top end before yours hits the dirt :)
That's funny.

teamaquaholicks
11-29-2005, 10:02 AM
hey brother contact kustom-stickerz@bak.rr.com he'll give you picts and the low down on his ride. the sub and the amps are all under the front drivers seat and it screams.

riverbound
11-29-2005, 10:06 AM
hey brother contact kustom-stickerz@bak.rr.com he'll give you picts and the low down on his ride. the sub and the amps are all under the front drivers seat and it screams.
Where did he put the subs then???

sigepmock
12-07-2005, 02:26 PM
So where are the pics....?????
I need some ideas!!!! Let's see what you got ballers!!!! :D