PDA

View Full Version : Reminder-OLN Rock the Boat is on tonite !

CAPTAIN KEN
11-13-2005, 10:22 AM
Just a reminder for those absent minded.Like myself. :D
http://www.olntv.com/oln_series

Wet Dream
11-13-2005, 04:53 PM
I'm watching it now. Its the PBR boat. John, I don't know you, but when you're chewing the ass off the sound guys, you look like you're really about to crack up in laughter. I like the show so far. Very cool.

Wet Dream
11-13-2005, 05:01 PM
John, I get the impression that your wife kicks ass on a regular basis. :D
Even she bitches about how much time is spent on Hot Boat Online. Awesome show!!!

Morg
11-13-2005, 05:07 PM
I am on Dish Network.
I used to have OLN, #151
Can't find it, WTF???
Little help, ?????????????

AZKC
11-13-2005, 05:23 PM
Billet Boy Suxs!! :)

NashvilleBound
11-13-2005, 05:25 PM
Just watched the first episode in full then I need to wait another half hour to see the second episode.....I think its the soldiers boat. I think its a good series.....needs more build and more pranks played on John....I am still laughing about the screw....with you John, of course. :D :D

Cole Sanger
11-13-2005, 05:39 PM
I Tivo'd it. Watched the first episode last week. Tivo shows tonights episode as a repeat and won't let me set up a season pass. I Tivo'd tonights episode so it will hopefully record the second episode. John, I don't know you, but it seems to me that you are trying to make the show a little American Chopperish. It's not American Chopper, so just let it go in it's natural direction. If the content is interesting, people will watch it. American Chopper/OCC was lucky, it will be a long time before a show like that comes around again and makes it long term. Good Luck and keep up the Awesome work on the boats.

INSman
11-13-2005, 05:41 PM
What channel is it on DirecTV ??

Taylorman
11-13-2005, 05:55 PM
Dude i cracked up when your wife said you spend to much time on Hot boat online. My wife commented on it also. You need to build a killer jet boat on a show.

PHOTOGLOU
11-13-2005, 06:44 PM
DISH JUST LOST MY BUSINESS...... I'm calling time warner to get cable... This sucks.... Anybody know if it's on DVD????

79 HUSTLER
11-13-2005, 06:47 PM
anyone know if it is on adelphia as I cannot find that channel???????

ULTRA28
11-13-2005, 06:49 PM
I just swiched to Direct this week. The producers and OLN do check this site out. They said they plan on showing more build stuff.
Tonight is a new episode, it's the Marine build for Sgt. Wright. I haven't seen it yet.
OLN got pulled by Dish because OLN told Dish to stop charging for the channel, Dish was charging their customers extra to get it or you had to buy an upgraded package. All the cable networks and Direct do not charge to get it.
It will be on DVD after all the episodes air, along with a bunch of extra stuff that didn't make the show. A lot more build stuff.

76ANTHONY
11-13-2005, 07:02 PM
I just swiched to Direct this week. The producers and OLN do check this site out. They said they plan on showing more build stuff.
Tonight is a new episode, it's the Marine build for Sgt. Wright. I haven't seen it yet.
OLN got pulled by Dish because OLN told Dish to stop charging for the channel, Dish was charging their customers extra to get it or you had to buy an upgraded package. All the cable networks and Direct do not charge to get it.
It will be on DVD after all the episodes air, along with a bunch of extra stuff that didn't make the show. A lot more build stuff.
put me down for the dvd, oh and other stuff, great show...

cxr133
11-13-2005, 07:06 PM
Dude i cracked up when your wife said you spend to much time on Hot boat online. My wife commented on it also. You need to build a killer jet boat on a show.
I love the show.. watching the second episode now...
just IMO.. someone is a drama queen and its not your wife :supp:
lol j/k im sure its hard to run a business such as you do

Dusty Times
11-13-2005, 07:07 PM
OLN was one of the biggest reason I switched from calble to Dish a year and a half ago. Fockers :devil:

NashvilleBound
11-13-2005, 07:27 PM
What a damn story from this soldier. Its cool for them to be able to air stories like that too so people can hear them. The sacrafices they make....amazing. But this Evinrude commercial has crossed the line.

INSman
11-13-2005, 08:03 PM
That is some funny sheat John :cool:
80 mph+ with a single 496 ??

purrfecttremor
11-13-2005, 08:04 PM
anyone know if it is on adelphia as I cannot find that channel???????
Not on Adelphia here.Looks like Im calling direct :cry: .

ULTRA28
11-13-2005, 08:06 PM
Yeah, you like that :rolleyes: I don't get to prescreen these things and I don't know half the BS that gets shown is even going on.
I'll admit, we knew the boat was going to get painted from the beginning. they didn't even show when we took the boat out in the ocean and beat on it for two hours the day Eddie first saw it.

RiverToysJas
11-13-2005, 08:12 PM
I only caught about the last 20 minutes of this one. Still very entertaining and I look forward to catching the whole show.
May be this was coverd before I started watching....why did it have the dagger handles for the throttle/shifter at the shop, but not at the lake?
Also, I gotta ask.....85.9mph? Again I might have missed something early in the show, because that appeared to be a stock HO. I didn't see hydrolic steering, wouldn't that make it easier for him to steer, and safer if he is indeed up in the 80s?
Don't get me wrong though, I'm not dusting any chops, I have a certificate in TV production, and I know it's tough to put something like this together. I am very GLAD it's being done, and thankful to the Ultra Team for agreeing to do it.
RTJas :D

RiverToysJas
11-13-2005, 08:14 PM
I gotta type faster! LOL

OutCole'd
11-13-2005, 08:17 PM
Just my luck. I cant find OLN here in Vegas on my digital cable.

roln 20s
11-13-2005, 08:17 PM
Great episode John- more building in this episode and a decent amount of Erica :D :) Nice looking boat-- you and your crew pulled it off again.
NB- I was thinking the same thing with that Evinrude commercial--funny stuff though :)
Can't wait to see the Nascar build next week!!

ULTRA28
11-13-2005, 08:18 PM
I only caught about the last 20 minutes of this one. Still very entertaining and I look forward to catching the whole show.
May be this was coverd before I started watching....why did it have the dagger handles for the throttle/shifter at the shop, but not at the lake?
Also, I gotta ask.....85.9mph? Again I might have missed something early in the show, because that appeared to be a stock HO. I didn't see hydrolic steering, wouldn't that make it easier for him to steer, and safer if he is indeed up in the 80s?
Don't get me wrong though, I'm not dusting any chops, I have a certificate in TV production, and I know it's tough to put something like this together. I am very GLAD it's being done, and thankful to the Ultra Team for agreeing to do it.
Boat does about 68. Hot Boat was probably asked to say that.
They never even showed the trick set up we did for Eddie with the dive equipement. It was pretty cool. The dive knifes almost cut off one of my fingers when we were out testing the boat in the ocean. Plus it made it real hard for someone with hands to trim it. We set up the trim on some toggle switches for Eddie, which he has no problem using, but it made it difficult for normal driving to have to take your hand off the throttle, so I switched it back.

RealityBoatCo
11-13-2005, 08:23 PM
I like where its done and the roll it out the drive and in the next shot it has no interior.
John, much better episode than the first.
It's the first boat related show my wife is actually sitting through.

RiverToysJas
11-13-2005, 08:24 PM
Oh wow, I didn't realize those were complete knives, I thought they were just handles or fake knives (again, I missed a lot). That's pretty cool though.
Good show, John..I'll be tuning in next week!!!

RiverToysJas
11-13-2005, 08:25 PM
LOL! Mine too, but I think as far boating shows, it's this of the bassmasters anymore these days. ;) :D

ULTRA28
11-13-2005, 08:27 PM
I like where its done and the roll it out the drive and in the next shot it has no interior.
John, much better episode than the first.
I caught that shot too. I saw a lot of that kind of stuff in the show. They really should let me preview them to point that stuff out.
Martin really wanted to do the paint job in gel. I think he could have pulled it off too. They relly wanted us to bring in Mike LaValle to do a paint job, so they set it up to make it look like it did. Believe me, Martin and I could have came up with something bitchin', but I do really like what Mike did. the detail work is amazing.

RealityBoatCo
11-13-2005, 08:30 PM
I caught that shot too. I saw a lot of that kind of stuff in the show. They really should let me preview them to point that stuff out.
Martin really wanted to do the paint job in gel. I think he could have pulled it off too. They relly wanted us to bring in Mike LaValle to do a paint job, so they set it up to make it look like it did. Believe me, Martin and I could have came up with something bitchin', but I do really like what Mike did. the detail work is amazing.
Ya, and I have been going nuts all week trying to figure out how to gel what I saw an last weeks preview and here it was paint. Still looked real cool.

RealityBoatCo
11-13-2005, 08:33 PM
Oh yea, the wife is hot for the sound boys, but she thinks Travis is a dork.

RiverToysJas
11-13-2005, 08:35 PM
John, is it now possible to do the following style of flames in the gel?
http://www.op6c.com/SEMA_03/images/DSC00841.jpg
Just curious...

ULTRA28
11-13-2005, 08:49 PM
John, is it now possible to do the following style of flames in the gel?
http://www.op6c.com/SEMA_03/images/DSC00841.jpg
Just curious...
Nobody has done it yet, but it will be done soon.

Mrs.Racer277
11-13-2005, 08:51 PM
Beautiful boat. We are really enjoying watching the show. :D

INSman
11-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Yeah, you like that :rolleyes: I don't get to prescreen these things and I don't know half the BS that gets shown is even going on.
I'll admit, we knew the boat was going to get painted from the beginning. they didn't even show when we took the boat out in the ocean and beat on it for two hours the day Eddie first saw it.
I know everyone thinks that everyones elses job has to more fun than their own, but I would have to think that you get to have more fun that most !!
p.s that Presidential is looking nice on the wrist :D

Brady Bunch
11-13-2005, 10:21 PM
"In 15 years I have never missed a customers Delivery DEADLINE......" Did they make you say that part too??? lol
Great show....... I agree with you, you should have a hand in the editing of the show! Keep up the great work!

shueman
11-13-2005, 10:58 PM
Great show again....I really liked the segment that had him telling the story and how it related to your team's design/artwork....well done.... :cool:
I can see the production stretching to an hour....easily...!!!

78Southwind
11-13-2005, 11:03 PM
:cool:

***boateditor
11-13-2005, 11:07 PM
My favorite part of the show was the quick flash of the cover of Hot Boat I designed featuring the Ultra ("The Wright Stuff"). It won't actually make our cover until at least April 2006, making this a sneak preview of staggering proportions -- we've never actually done a cover more than a month or two in advance before!
As others have pointed out, it was a great episode with some outstanding editing. John is as magnetic and compelling on camera as he is in person (and I do mean that as a compliment).

RealityBoatCo
11-14-2005, 02:04 AM
That's cool I thought I missed an issue or something. :jawdrop:

RiverOtter
11-14-2005, 04:21 AM
Edit: Nevermind I just read John's post. I didn't think the numbers added up. And now I know what happened to the dive knifs :cool:

rvrtoy
11-14-2005, 07:55 AM
"In 15 years I have never missed a customers Delivery DEADLINE......" Did they make you say that part too??? lol
Great show....... I agree with you, you should have a hand in the editing of the show! Keep up the great work!
LOL...I was thinking the same thing. We are usually close thought :notam:
BTW...I have a 26 Deckboat slot with your name on it. :D

Supultlbich
11-14-2005, 08:24 AM
Regardless of all of the made for Television stuff that had to be said and acted out, I thought it was pretty cool. It gives all my non boating friends and family members some insight into why we spent so much on our first boat, and what goes into a custom boat. Finnaly, for me sitting here rehabing a torn knee ligament its gives me something better to watch than BS sitcoms and sensationalized news media!!!
Just wondering one thing though, when is the first immunity challenge and tribal council??? :)

Brady Bunch
11-14-2005, 09:03 AM
LOL...I was thinking the same thing. We are usually close thought :notam:
BTW...I have a 26 Deckboat slot with your name on it. :D
If this show takes off we might not be able to afford it :jawdrop:

ULTRA28
11-14-2005, 09:26 AM
Regardless of all of the made for Television stuff that had to be said and acted out, I thought it was pretty cool. It gives all my non boating friends and family members some insight into why we spent so much on our first boat, and what goes into a custom boat. Finnaly, for me sitting here rehabing a torn knee ligament its gives me something better to watch than BS sitcoms and sensationalized news media!!!
Just wondering one thing though, when is the first immunity challenge and tribal council??? :)
Tribal Drums will speak on the fourth episode. :D

ULTRA28
11-14-2005, 09:31 AM
Right when that was said Leah looks over at me and says "you're going to get hammered on Hot Boat for that one"

Racer277
11-14-2005, 09:33 AM
Right when that was said Leah looks over at me and says "you're going to get hammered on Hot Boat for that one"
:D :D Your wife is great! She's beautiful and she tells it like it is! :D :D

GrapeApe
11-14-2005, 09:37 AM
I missed the Show Damnit.. What the Hell.. My On Screen TV Guide only had the Show listed as the PBR Show... When I turned to it, it was the PBR Show from last week...
*** Grape Ape ***

LAFD
11-14-2005, 09:41 AM
very cool episode would like the producers to back off and let you build with no drama i still think it would make a great show. also would like to see more of the building.at some points it almost makes your crew look bad when they were "playing cards" and not getting stuff probly at the request of the producers. just think it could turn into a boyd coddington thing to were i wouldnt want anyone of his crew workin on any of my cars. but still an awesome show and look forward to future episodes.

ULTRA28
11-14-2005, 09:42 AM
I missed the Show Damnit.. What the Hell.. My On Screen TV Guide only had the Show listed as the PBR Show... When I turned to it, it was the PBR Show from last week...
*** Grape Ape ***
The early showing (4:00) was the PBR, the 7:00 and 10:00 was the Marine build. It re-airs twice tonight and tomorrow.

GrapeApe
11-14-2005, 09:49 AM
The early showing (4:00) was the PBR, the 7:00 and 10:00 was the Marine build. It re-airs twice tonight and tomorrow.
John... The TV Screeen Guide has both tonights 7PM & 10PM Shows listed as the PBR Show.. Thats not helping the Ratings if its being listed incorrectly.. People will read that and assume that they have already seen the episode. I am in Las Vegas.. Maybe it just messed up here...
*** Grape Ape ***

Havasu_Dreamin
11-14-2005, 09:51 AM
John... The TV Screeen Guide has both tonights 7PM & 10PM Shows listed as the PBR Show.. Thats not helping the Ratings if its being listed incorrectly.. People will read that and assume that they have already seen the episode. I am in Las Vegas.. Maybe it just messed up here...
*** Grape Ape ***
DirectTv showed the same thing yesterday.

ULTRA28
11-14-2005, 09:57 AM
*** Grape Ape ***
Yeah, somebody screwed up and I'm sure it's not going to help the ratings at all. It was that way everywhere.

GrapeApe
11-14-2005, 10:00 AM
Yeah, somebody screwed up and I'm sure it's not going to help the ratings at all. It was that way everywhere.
When I turned to the 4PM episode and it was the PBR show, and the Later shows had the PBR Show listed as well... I assumed there wasn't a new Show on and didn't check back... Well, I will watch tonight ....
*** Grape Ape ***

Taylorman
11-14-2005, 10:39 AM
*** Grape Ape ***
Me to, Directv from 6-7. When did the other show play?
My wife laughed at me. When i saw John on the show, i told my wife i know that guy. She looked at me and said shut the f up, you don't know anyone in CA. I said, well, i know him online, thats ultra28. She said your such a nerd.

Jordy
11-14-2005, 10:44 AM
All the cable networks and Direct do not charge to get it.
I had to call Cox and pay an extra $5 a month for the group of 8 channels or so that OLN is grouped with. I figure the laughs were worth that much. :D

ULTRA28
11-14-2005, 10:45 AM
Me to, Directv from 6-7. When did the other show play?
My wife laughed at me. When i saw John on the show, i told my wife i know that guy. She looked at me and said shut the f up, you don't know anyone in CA. I said, well, i know him online, thats ultra28. She said your such a nerd.
Hell yeah, I've known you for over four years now.

Racer277
11-14-2005, 10:46 AM
Well no one has mentioned when Leah picked you up and wouldn't put you down.... :cry:

76ANTHONY
11-14-2005, 10:48 AM
ok i caught that 10pm show on tha marine build, nice boat. oh and you need to kick the crap outta the interior guys for sittin around and playin cards, thats bs. the sound guys are too much.. :D :D :D

76ANTHONY
11-14-2005, 10:50 AM
Well no one has mentioned when Leah picked you up and wouldn't put you down.... :cry:
i didnt want to make him feel small :D :D :D

ULTRA28
11-14-2005, 10:54 AM
Or the fact that she kicked my ass on the obstacle course. I htought for sure she was going to pop out of that shirt.

Greaser
11-14-2005, 10:58 AM
Or the fact that she kicked my ass on the obstacle course. I htought for sure she was going to pop out of that shirt.
LOL thats exactly what my girlfriend said when we were watching it last night.

Racer277
11-14-2005, 10:59 AM
I htought for sure she was going to pop out of that shirt.
That kind of 'extra' sells the hell out of the DVD's! :D

dicudmore
11-14-2005, 10:59 AM
I kept hoping for that :D
Maybe it was edited :confused:
And how about that Erica?? :D yum yum

Jordy
11-14-2005, 11:01 AM
Hell yeah, I've known you for over four years now.
Hey, you built a boat for me, or at least for my name. Figure that's gotta count for something right???? :D :D :D

RealityBoatCo
11-14-2005, 11:01 AM
Saw that. Just watched again in fact. Counted a whole 10 seconds to laminate the boat.
The bad news is the wife just decided she might like to do for my company what your wife does for yours. Thanks man.

imirsh1
11-14-2005, 11:03 AM
Yeah, John you do spend too much time on here so go and film some more shows Im hooked!

abraman1326
11-14-2005, 11:09 AM
What an incredible show. DOn't know if I want those sound guys taking care of my stereo though, don't want to see how much abuse it can take before coming appart. That was some funny shiat. It's a great ride though, love the color. I can't believe you "painted" a boat either. I brag to everyone about your gels, and you show it being painted, thanks for making me look like an idiot. Sorry, couldn't resist. It's really nice to see all the detail work y'all put into the ride, everything just comes out so nice. It's nice to see all the work that goes into the systems you put in. It seems like all most everything I've seen you do has a kick ass stereo, and it's nice to see all the hard work that goes into them. I've got the show set up on my DVR, and won't miss a single one. Even my g/f likes watching the show, and that's saying a lot as she usually just likes the finished product, and not watching them being built. I've told her we need to get one built for ourselves someday, and we can watch it every step of the way. Can't wait to see the NASCAR episode. I'm a huge NASCAR fan, so this should be good. Again, great show, and I won't miss a single episode. Can't wait for the DVD to come out...
BRA

RiverToysJas
11-14-2005, 11:40 AM
LMAO!!!!

Jbb
11-14-2005, 11:44 AM
Mike Lavallee is one very talented painter....

voodoomedman
11-14-2005, 12:55 PM
Right when you said that Amber said that's because they don't give you an exact date. :eek: It was pretty funny! If I remember correctly the interior guys were playing poker instead of doing mine too. :rolleyes:
Now don't anybody get me wrong. We still had our boat in 9 weeks I believe from order to delivery. And when I called John and sent him an e-mail regarding our situation he pulled his strings and juggled the boat around the shops and I pulled out of El Cajon on a Friday evening and stopped by home to get my wife and head to Laughlin. These guys come through for there customers.

That Guy
11-14-2005, 04:28 PM
I Tivo'd it. Watched the first episode last week. Tivo shows tonights episode as a repeat and won't let me set up a season pass. I Tivo'd tonights episode so it will hopefully record the second episode.
I think the reason is that Tivo has it listed wrong in the guide. All the shows list as the PBR show. Just tape them all and then quickly dump the repeats....pain, but you won't miss anything. John, great show, lots of fun...congrats!! RD is classic....worth watching it just for him. :crossx: :D

Slacker
11-14-2005, 04:56 PM
Great show, just finished watching it on DVR. Its nice to see something different about the building of boats rather than the same ol "how to shows". Its also nice to see some of the customizing possibilties for the boaters. Just read you will be shipping the boat out here to VA. will be on the look outfor it. I will keep watching, and if they are keeping track of this on Hot Boat. Let john have some more say so on the editing. Any word if you might be doing a 19 or 21 stealth?
Keep up the good work.
Chris

Taylorman
11-14-2005, 05:28 PM
I forgot to mention, John stick to boat building, your no Cowboy. The bull riding was some funny crap. You have bigger stones than me to do that.

HighRoller
11-14-2005, 05:33 PM
John, are you REALLY that bad with a drill and screw gun? Damn, that explains my buddy's seat falling over backwards on his maiden voyage :D Actually, it was San Fernando's fault.
That painter was definitely skilled. I'm not a big fan of the "Kachina" type paint jobs, but I did notice a few things that were subtle. The Ultra logo he painted was awesome! Maybe John could post a picture of it. The clouds swirled around and away from it. Very cool. I also liked the stuff that was "ghosted" into the gelcoat. Subtle, but very sharp looking. Are there any close up pics of the boat on the website?

Jordy
11-14-2005, 07:29 PM
I'm watching the 2nd episode for the first time. Great show. Nice work John and crew. ;)

ULTRA28
11-14-2005, 07:30 PM
Thanks guys. Jordy, it looks like you're trading in your 23 and getting a 27 Shadow this winter. So now you're on your second Ultra in a year.
So far we haven't got any plans on doing any of the smaller boats, but I would like to do some as well as some jets.
Believe me, I will never ride a bull again. I'm just too old for that.
I wasn't as bad as they made me look with the audio stuff. They just wanted to make it look real bad for comedy. I've rigged more than my share of boats and installed a lot of stereos over the years. I guess it wouldn't make for good TV if everything went smooth.

Jordy
11-14-2005, 07:32 PM
Jordy, it looks like you're trading in your 23 and getting a 27 Shadow this winter. So now you're on your second Ultra in a year.
Well, I liked the first one so much that there wasn't really much of a decision to make when I decided to go bigger. ;)

franky
11-14-2005, 07:39 PM
They might as well call it American Chopper Boats, what a let down. I was really hoping it would be a lot more than it was, not a fricken drama show. Just my opinion. I sure as hell wouldn't want a boat that was built under the gun with guys working on it at 2:00 AM. How about curing in the mold? One day? You can have it and the show. Thats my take.

ELIMINAT THIS
11-14-2005, 07:45 PM
My 2 boys are hooked 8 year old because of the boats 14 year old because of ericka lol. But they both asked why do they keep putting motors in them that look like the one in moms suburban. lol Is there going to be a build with some custom power??

voodoomedman
11-14-2005, 11:10 PM
And weren't you in construction before you started in the boat industry? I thought you would at least know how to use a drill to drive a screw.
Thanks guys. Jordy, it looks like you're trading in your 23 and getting a 27 Shadow this winter. So now you're on your second Ultra in a year.
So far we haven't got any plans on doing any of the smaller boats, but I would like to do some as well as some jets.
Believe me, I will never ride a bull again. I'm just too old for that.
I wasn't as bad as they made me look with the audio stuff. They just wanted to make it look real bad for comedy. I've rigged more than my share of boats and installed a lot of stereos over the years. I guess it wouldn't make for good TV if everything went smooth.

Kilrtoy
11-14-2005, 11:30 PM
They might as well call it American Chopper Boats, what a let down. I was really hoping it would be a lot more than it was, not a fricken drama show. Just my opinion. I sure as hell wouldn't want a boat that was built under the gun with guys working on it at 2:00 AM. How about curing in the mold? One day? You can have it and the show. Thats my take.
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS...
If they showed you, what really went on, the only people watching it, would be hot boat people and it would flop...
They have to add all the drama, to sell it on TV......
If he really ran his shop like that, do think he would even be able to build one boat...let alone sell any
ITS HOLLYWOOD FRANKY... RELAX, go to it, when you want to C**
John cool show, and the kids love it....

NashvilleBound
11-15-2005, 04:33 AM
................. But they both asked why do they keep putting motors in them that look like the one in moms suburban. lol Is there going to be a build with some custom power??
Thats the question.....show me the HP.

ULTRA28
11-15-2005, 07:22 AM
Thats the question.....show me the HP.
I know. I really wanted to do some big horespower too. In these first episodes, Mercrusier stepped up with some motors because of the causes they were for. I plan on doing some real big horsepower and spending more time showing the rigging and true customization on future episodes. These episodes were to get people watching.
I'm still pretty mad about the Bull Shit 85 MPH reading. When I called them yesterday about it they said I'm really not going to be happy when I see the radar reading on the NASCAR boat episode next Sunday.

Riverkid
11-15-2005, 07:39 AM
"The Stalker radar never lies"...
Where can the rest of us get those "special" Merc 496's? ;)

Magic34
11-15-2005, 07:50 AM
I know. I really wanted to do some big horespower too. In these first episodes, Mercrusier stepped up with some motors because of the causes they were for. I plan on doing some real big horsepower and spending more time showing the rigging and true customization on future episodes. These episodes were to get people watching.
I'm still pretty mad about the Bull Shit 85 MPH reading. When I called them yesterday about it they said I'm really not going to be happy when I see the radar reading on the NASCAR boat episode next Sunday.
When I saw that 85 MPH speed I thought how the hell, but then just figured you hired Wes at Trident and came up with the lightest and fastest bottom. Then I thought you sent it to patent while at the same time adding 2 hidden jets on the bottom and the outdrive was used for that final push to 85 MPH.
Truthfully, if someone asks, tell them that they were radaring the Nascar boat on it's way to 105 MPH. No problem. :D

NashvilleBound
11-15-2005, 08:37 AM
I have a cure for that one......DONT BID ON IT....I will and I will do a slight 500HP addition when i take possesion of it......cant have a Nascar boat doing 60 WOT...thats just not right.

Taylorman
11-15-2005, 08:59 AM
Then dont watch it if you dont like it jackhole. Also, please don't go into the TV business cause you will starve cause you obviously don't know crap about tv.

Ultracrazy
11-15-2005, 12:04 PM
Great show John........but I'm turning in my 496 for the 85 mph version. I hope that's okee??
Steve
Oh.......and I brought my 24 Stealth in last week for some warranty work........Mike fixed all the Issues in less than 20 minutes! And my wife wonders why I went with an Ultra :rolleyes: