PDA

View Full Version : So how was..........................

barbigrl
11-14-2005, 08:10 AM
the Lake Elsinore Grand Prix? Yes I was supposed to be there......however the night before (Friday) a certian ***boat member, who will remain nameless, decided it was a good idea to get a few of us other ***boat members highly intoxicated at another ***boat members house. I blame this ***boat member for my Elsinore absence. :hammerhea So I apologize to those I was supposed to "help" out on Saturday. :( Hope it was a good time!

riverbound
11-14-2005, 08:13 AM
It was fun...you missed a good time.

76ANTHONY
11-14-2005, 08:16 AM
the Lake Elsinore Grand Prix? Yes I was supposed to be there......however the night before (Friday) a certian ***boat member, who will remain nameless, decided it was a good idea to get a few of us other ***boat members highly intoxicated at another ***boat members house. I blame this ***boat member for my Elsinore absence. :hammerhea So I apologize to those I was supposed to "help" out on Saturday. :( Hope it was a good time!
:idea: :idea: :idea: :D

Redneck
11-14-2005, 08:22 AM
didnt make it to elsinore but i heard one of my friends was taken out and got some broken bones still trying to get ahold of him

barbigrl
11-14-2005, 08:33 AM
didnt make it to elsinore but i heard one of my friends was taken out and got some broken bones still trying to get ahold of him
Yikes I hope he is ok!!! It was a nice day too, to bad I missed it... :yuk: This nameless HB member OWES ME. :mad:

riverbound
11-14-2005, 08:35 AM
Was that your friend???? The one who got hit by the quad coming off the jump??
From waht I gather...he broke his collar boneS and a couple ribs. They also took a kid away that had his femor broken.

Caribbean Jet
11-14-2005, 08:35 AM
All was great, Racing was better than I thought and I didn't get killed. Best part of the day was when Jeff Ward went BLOWING by me in my race. My buddy did the 100 and I ended up doing his pit for him, which was a great experience. I met some cool peeps from Adelanto/Victorville the owners of Brake Masters. They helped with my racer, Great people. I was also right between Jeff Wards Crew and the KTM team. I can’t wait until next year.

riverbound
11-14-2005, 08:37 AM
All was great, Racing was better than I thought and I didn't get killed. Best part of the day was when Jeff Ward went BLOWING me in my race. My buddy did the 100 and I ended up doing his pit for him, which was a great experience. I met some cool peeps from Adelanto/Victorville the owners of Brake Masters. They helped with my racer, Great people. I was also right between Jeff Wards Crew and the KTM team. I can’t wait until next year.
I hope I am reading this wrong :eek:

Caribbean Jet
11-14-2005, 08:38 AM
After I posted it I fixed it. You tyoed faster than I could fix it.

riverbound
11-14-2005, 08:39 AM
After I posted it I fixed it. You tyoed faster than I could fix it.
:D :D

barbigrl
11-14-2005, 08:42 AM
All was great, Racing was better than I thought and I didn't get killed. Best part of the day was when Jeff Ward went BLOWING by me in my race. My buddy did the 100 and I ended up doing his pit for him, which was a great experience. I met some cool peeps from Adelanto/Victorville the owners of Brake Masters. They helped with my racer, Great people. I was also right between Jeff Wards Crew and the KTM team. I can’t wait until next year.
I am glad you had fun!! Hope you enjoyed this years track, it is the last time it will be set up that way. Because of all the new development in Elsinore the track will be set up different next year (which might be the final year)

Caribbean Jet
11-14-2005, 08:47 AM
I am glad you had fun!! Hope you enjoyed this years track, it is the last time it will be set up that way. Because of all the new development in Elsinore the track will be set up different next year (which might be the final year)
That really sucks. I live in Elsinore and this is a great time for all to have fun and see how this place has really grown up. THere is so much dirt and land out here lets just move it after that to a different location. Race promoters run races through streets all of the time, look at the Long Beach Grand Prix.

superdave013
11-14-2005, 08:52 AM
So someone was counting on you to help them out and you just blew it off drunk?

HOOTER SLED-
11-14-2005, 09:23 AM
You big PUSSY!!!!! :cry: :cry: :devil:

barbigrl
11-14-2005, 09:26 AM
So someone was counting on you to help them out and you just blew it off drunk?
It was not a gurantee that I could anyway. I did go to the race and work two hours, they had too many workers and not enough riders, the hang over just contributed to me being the first one to leave.....however I was placed in the Pre-paid sign ups anyways. So regardless if I was there or not I would not have been able to help anyone out. :(

Redneck
11-14-2005, 09:40 AM
Yikes I hope he is ok!!! It was a nice day too, to bad I missed it... :yuk: This nameless HB member OWES ME. :mad:
ya my buddy was hit by a pro rider out of control and my other buddys son got his femur broken in the same crash there all doing better

riverbound
11-14-2005, 09:46 AM
ya my buddy was hit by a pro rider out of control and my other buddys son got his femur broken in the same crash there all doing better
Sorry to hear it was your buddy. About 20 mins. before the accident I was right where your buddies were (with my 2and4 yr. old) I had a bad feeling about that spot so we left. I saw the whole accident it was VERY scary. :frown:
Glad to hear they are doing better....for a while there the one guy never even Moved :frown:

Redneck
11-14-2005, 09:51 AM
Sorry to hear it was your buddy. About 20 mins. before the accident I was right where your buddies were (with my 2and4 yr. old) I had a bad feeling about that spot so we left. I saw the whole accident it was VERY scary. :frown:
Glad to hear they are doing better....for a while there the one guy never even Moved :frown:
ya he is doing better he was out for a while

MAINEVENT
11-14-2005, 10:08 AM
I would be so pissed :jawdrop:

barbigrl
11-14-2005, 11:17 AM
I would be so pissed :jawdrop:
Oh I am!! Payback!!! :lightsabe :lightsabe :idea: :idea:

Tremor Girl
11-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Everyone in our group finished and got a plaque. :cool:
Does anyone know who won the Harvey Mushman race? We left just after it started.