PDA

View Full Version : hey toppless

lucky
11-14-2005, 01:58 PM
what did you do with that hot lil # from oregon? did you chase her off with your sarcasim ? lmao

topless
11-14-2005, 02:02 PM
what did you do with that hot lil # from oregon? did you chase her off with your sarcasim ? lmaoAre you talking about Shockenyall?

lucky
11-14-2005, 02:04 PM
ummm - yea

topless
11-14-2005, 02:10 PM
Naw, I didn't run her off but I think I might have run 34DD off. :2purples:

76ANTHONY
11-14-2005, 02:25 PM
i guess shock is a very busy lady. she wrote she does like 5 different jobs when she first got on here. i wonder where she is??? i thought she was a crack up

SHOCKENYALL
11-22-2005, 12:06 PM
i guess shock is a very busy lady. she wrote she does like 5 different jobs when she first got on here. i wonder where she is??? i thought she was a crack up
SWARE TO GOD.... I'M STILL ALIVE! DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START TO TRY AND EXPLAIN MY ABSCENCE....... BUT I AM STILL HERE!!! :rollside:

76ANTHONY
11-22-2005, 12:08 PM
SWARE TO GOD.... I'M STILL ALIVE! DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START TO TRY AND EXPLAIN MY ABSCENCE....... BUT I AM STILL HERE!!! :rollside:
no need to explain, how ya been? and if your gonna run off again most men need a warning :D

SHOCKENYALL
11-22-2005, 12:14 PM
no need to explain, how ya been? and if your gonna run off again most men need a warning :D
Been good..... so very busy!!!! Had a health scare with my youngest, that consumed much of my time the last couple weeks. Everything is going to be okay **fingers crossed**. Her Birthday is Sunday, so trying to concentrate on the happiness that revolves around a 10th birthday party!! She is so very excited and is counting down the days!! We are headed to North Bend (dunes) for 5 days for some good fun and good riding times. Eleven of her "riding" friends and families are going too..... it should be a hoot!! All in All, just glad to have such a precious young lady for my daughter!!

lucky
11-22-2005, 12:17 PM
Dam , for a minute i thought you met the guy that won the mega millions and dumped all us chumps :) Hope your child is doing better - and glad your back !

76ANTHONY
11-22-2005, 12:21 PM
Been good..... so very busy!!!! Had a health scare with my youngest, that consumed much of my time the last couple weeks. Everything is going to be okay **fingers crossed**. Her Birthday is Sunday, so trying to concentrate on the happiness that revolves around a 10th birthday party!! She is so very excited and is counting down the days!! We are headed to North Bend (dunes) for 5 days for some good fun and good riding times. Eleven of her "riding" friends and families are going too..... it should be a hoot!! All in All, just glad to have such a precious young lady for my daughter!!
i thought the same thing with the mega lotto guy. then i remember you havin to run a small city out where you live. hope your daughter comes through ok and has a great b-day..

SHOCKENYALL
11-22-2005, 12:21 PM
Dam , for a minute i thought you met the guy that won the mega millions and dumped all us chumps :) Hope your child is doing better - and glad your back !
Thanks lucky..... it's good to be back. No mega millions here..... just good honest hard worken money!!! Makes me appreciate what all we have more.... I think! :)

SHOCKENYALL
11-22-2005, 12:26 PM
i thought the same thing with the mega lotto guy. then i remember you havin to run a small city out where you live. hope your daughter comes through ok and has a great b-day..
For early b-day present, I took her to her forst "major " football game. She looooooooves football!! Her fave team of course is the "Beavers".... so off we went for a weekend of fun!!! It was great!!! Here's a couple of pics!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11672101_0020-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11672101_0046-med.JPG

SummitKarl
11-22-2005, 12:27 PM
HUMMM!!!!! SHYA just pops up out of nowhere..
what are the chances of that 76anthony?
Hey Rexone.......we need a IP check here (Topless, 34dd, SHYA)

topless
11-22-2005, 12:28 PM
Hey Rexone.......we need a IP check here (Topless, 34dd, SHYA)Huh????? :cry:

SHOCKENYALL
11-22-2005, 12:29 PM
Hey Rexone.......we need a IP check here (Topless, 34dd, SHYA)
Nice to see you to SC!!!! Gosh.... I think you guys are a little to paranoid!!! Or just bored.... :rolleyes:

SummitKarl
11-22-2005, 12:33 PM
Nice to see you to SC!!!! Gosh.... I think you guys are a little to paranoid!!! Or just bored.... :rolleyes:
oh it's always nice to see your Avitar SHYA.........
not paranoid just throwing 76 a curve......did it work? :)

76ANTHONY
11-22-2005, 12:34 PM
ah what a cutie, oh and your daughter is cute too :D http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11672101_0046-med.JPG
glad to see your still alive, and topless too. shes been running for some political campaign :D i just voted for topless cause i think shes sooo sexy :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-22-2005, 12:35 PM
oh it's always nice to see your Avitar SHYA.........
not paranoid just throwing 76 a curve......did it work? :)
never, i know topless and her silly tricks :D :D

topless
11-22-2005, 12:36 PM
ah what a cutie, oh and your daughter is cute too :D http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11672101_0046-med.JPG
glad to see your still alive, and topless too. shes been running for some political campaign :D i just voted for topless cause i think shes sooo sexy :crossx:
Well Thank you. At least you voted and have you noticed how literate this place has become? :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-22-2005, 12:39 PM
Well Thank you. At least you voted and have you noticed how literate this place has become? :crossx:
yes i did vote for you, but im ascared to write to you cause i aint a good speller... :D

lucky
11-22-2005, 12:45 PM
the beavers is my favorite team too :)