PDA

View Full Version : Lakers vs. clippers

dmontzsta
11-16-2005, 09:19 PM
:) They do not have any games until Friday. Then they play eachother. The Lakers pretty much have this game in the bag tonight. What are the predictions for Friday? If the Lakers win, it is going to be huge.

dmontzsta
11-16-2005, 09:36 PM
Clippers by 15 is my prediction. I'm guessing the Clippers will open as a 9 point favorite.
How about this, if the Lakers win, you have to put a Lakers logo in your sig. Then you need to write "I love the Lakers". hahaha I will do the same if the clipps win.
Deal?

dmontzsta
11-16-2005, 10:01 PM
I will get in on this also. You also have to add as a seperate sig exactly as below and in the same size type:
DILLIGAF was right.....I love the Clippers and F the Lakers
I will do the same for you if the Lakers win
You have to keep it up for two weeks....deal?
LOL. If it fits, you have a deal.

Jyruiz
11-16-2005, 10:06 PM
You guys are too funny.

dmontzsta
11-16-2005, 11:02 PM
Sounds good. So it is...
Me vs. DILLIGAF and ShockwaveBob.
Anyone else want to get in on this? I would like to see F the clippers all over the place.

totenhosen
11-18-2005, 11:26 AM
Sounds good. So it is...
Me vs. DILLIGAF and ShockwaveBob.
Anyone else want to get in on this? I would like to see F the clippers all over the place.
I want to get in on this. If the lakers win I want your sigs to say.....hmmmh let me think about this.

dmontzsta
11-18-2005, 11:52 AM
I want to get in on this. If the lakers win I want your sigs to say.....hmmmh let me think about this.
So...
dmontzsta and totenhosen vs. DILLIGAF and ShockwaveBob.
Loser has to put the other teams logo in their sig, for the rest of the NBA season. With nice bold letters that say. F* Their team and lets go the winners team.

slink
11-18-2005, 11:55 AM
Damn, I remember when the second string would get all the playing time against the Clips, know it's for braggin rights of being the "best" team in L.A. I guess we'll see how much pride we (Lakers) have left.
Prediciton, Kobe goes off for 45, Lakers by 4 in O.T

Ducatista
11-18-2005, 01:26 PM
After years of complete ineptitude, the Clip's look like they actually have a pretty darn good team so far. Of course, I will be waiting for their usual collaspe, not making the playoffs, only because that is what always seems to happen with that team. Maybe this year, out of shear dumb luck,(actually signing the alien was a good move) they might actually end up as a good team, making the playoffs, giving there desperate, success starved fans some much needed hope...we shall see. They do look pretty good so far...and good for them.
As for the Lakers, they look to be right where they are, a 500 ball club with Kobe leading the league in scoring, and finishing 8 or 9 in the conference. Rebuilding sucks, especially when it shouldn't have happened in the first place. The fact that, playing for braging rights against the Clippers is a big deal, shows just how low the Lakers have sunk...and they deserve it IMO. :yuk:

totenhosen
11-18-2005, 03:57 PM
http://home.flash.net/~bookez/cassell.htm
http://www.121s.com/viewtopic.php?t=1545
It is an unfair advantage if you ask me!
Here is a pic of Sam during offseason training.
http://www.much-ado.net/serkis/gollumpics/gollum.jpg

totenhosen
11-18-2005, 04:01 PM
He is one ugly mofo but he will do damage to the Lakers tonight.
Smush is gonna shut him down!

H20 Toie
11-18-2005, 04:25 PM
Damn, I remember when the second string would get all the playing time against the Clips, know it's for braggin rights of being the "best" team in L.A. I guess we'll see how much pride we (Lakers) have left.
Prediciton, Kobe goes off for 45, Lakers by 4 in O.T
Pride and Lakers doesn't really go together anymore :cry:

totenhosen
11-18-2005, 04:44 PM
So who is going to stop Brand?
Brown or the food vendor

dmontzsta
11-18-2005, 04:52 PM
The clippers might have a good team, but they dont have this guy.
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2004/basketball/nba/07/15/kobe.lakers.ap/p1_kobe.return_getty.jpg
As much as they wanted him, even willing to play games in Anaheim, they dont have him. He can do wonders on the court.

H20 Toie
11-18-2005, 05:17 PM
How do you really feel

slink
11-18-2005, 06:41 PM
It better be a food vendor because Brown won't. Not a chance in hell
Well, I am off to the CIF game for Corona Santiago. I hope I can see the end of the game when the football is over.
Just one time:
F THE CLIPPERS
:)
Geeze Tom, I thought you had more faith in the Clips. You changed your sig before the game is even on :D :D

dmontzsta
11-18-2005, 10:14 PM
I really dont see anything in the clippers. That is no joke. I am a long time B-Ball fan and can say the Lakers are not a playoff team. The clippers are still not even a playoff team. Teams like San Antonio and Phoenix will crush them both. The Lakers had no inside precense with Brown gone. Kobe had an off night and the clippers held in by 6. Not too impressiveof a win, but a win none the less. The record means nothing at this point in the season. I was a little upset. Going in to this game I thought the clippers would win, but once the play was on, I thought the Lakers had a great chance. All the missed free throws could have done wonders. Lakers lost this for themselves.
F the clippers I cant wait to see them destroyed.
They are one ugly bunch too, everyone from the coach to the players, just a bunch of circus freak looking mother ****ers. lol

dmontzsta
11-18-2005, 10:19 PM
Just wait until that alien head cassell gets hurt, he always does. Then they will suck shit.

dmontzsta
11-18-2005, 10:23 PM
As long as he can hold on for another 3 weeks until Shaun Livingston comes back, I think we'll be fine.
BTW, Cassell scored 1 point in the second half, a FT in garbage time.
They beat a half assed Lakers team. Do you really think that was the best Lakers? :) Seriously, that was their shittiest performance all year. No Brown on the inside and the clippers were able to slash in. The score was close through the first half, then when Brown went out they had a little run. Kobe wasnt making SHIT! He had a little spurt, but then cut out.
clippers will not make the playoffs. we need to think of a bet for that next...maybe you dressing in a Lakers girls skirt and taking pics? lol

dmontzsta
11-18-2005, 10:23 PM
Get that sig fixed up...come on, you agreed...red, bold and larger :)
I am trying, but I dont know how.
:)