PDA

View Full Version : Help for Kingman residents

topless
11-17-2005, 06:22 AM
I've noticed the alarming inability to concentrate and focus on one particular thought by the new Kingman members here. Since much of this is probably due to the use of meth, I am forwarding a link for you. Hope it helps.
Help for Kingman (http://www.stopmethaddiction.com/drugrehabstate.htm?state=Arizona)
Sincerely,
Topless

topless
11-17-2005, 06:32 AM
Here's another one and good luck. With help, you can make Kingman a better place.
another link for you (http://www.drug-rehabs-programs.com/az/Kingman.htm)

Her454
11-17-2005, 08:11 AM
I swear, get out of my head! I was thinking of something along the same lines....pardon the pun...............
Kingman residents PLEASE get some help, for OUR sakes.

phebus
11-17-2005, 08:15 AM
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought you were organizing a tooth drive. :rollside:

Cas
11-17-2005, 08:22 AM
Sorry you 2 but you need to start earlier in the education cycle, maybe kindergarten.
Reading-
See Spot. See Spot run. See Spot run fast. See Spot run faster. See Spot run faster and faster.
Spelling-
a
I
we
it
is
us
you
for
the
all
there will be a test in the morning. The bonus word is leave

topless
11-17-2005, 09:48 AM
I swear, get out of my head! I was thinking of something along the same lines....pardon the pun...............
Kingman residents PLEASE get some help, for OUR sakes.LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you were thinking this. :crossx: ..................and for you Kingman folks, (INewy u wur thinke ng this) :crossx: :crossx:

HM
11-17-2005, 09:51 AM
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought you were organizing a tooth drive. :rollside:
LOL! While HB members have been on both sides of the RK post, one thing for sure is that the Kingman newbies probably look like this:
http://www.elitesavers.com/funny/toilet.jpg

pixilatedpussy
11-17-2005, 09:52 AM
Topless you are such a funny girl!!! I knew I would luv you!!! LMAO! :p :p

Jbb
11-17-2005, 09:52 AM
I narrowed my relocation efforts to either Compton ...or Kingman....

topless
11-17-2005, 09:54 AM
LOL! While HB members have been on both sides of the RK post, one thing for sure is that the Kingman newbies probably look like this:
http://www.elitesavers.com/funny/toilet.jpgOMG!!!!! Thats Hot4u!!!!!!! :rollside:

spectratoad
11-17-2005, 10:39 AM
I was trying to find a place closer for them but it appears................the place it was started couldn't keep it going. Sounds like a good project for those Kingman folks. :p
Arizona Current Status: Defunct
Background info The original home of Narconon, established in 1966 by William Benitez.
Locations None
News and Events 19 February 1966 - While incarcerated in Arizona State Prison, William Benitez establishes the first Narconon programme after reading Hubbard's book The Fundamentals of Thought.
11 September 1978 - Narconon Arizona is incorporated.
(Source: Corporate records, Arizona Secretary of State)
10 July 1982 - Narconon Arizona has its incorporation revoked after failing to file its annual report.
13 March 1985 - Narconon is incorporated in Arizona (but no longer calls itself "Narconon Arizona".
10 October 1989 - Narconon has its incorporation revoked after again failing to file its annual report.
19 December 2000 - Narconon Cochise County is incorporated with its agent named as being Thomas Floyd, a corrections officer at the Douglas State Prison in the county. He also happens to be a Scientologist and has a home page at http://scientologist.myhomepage.org/thomasfloyd/myself.htm.
5 October 2002 - Narconon Cochise County is dissolved.

topless
11-17-2005, 09:38 PM
Bump for the Kingman people who have not had a chance to get a ride to the library and use the free computers to access this site. Now for you meth Kingman people. (THIS POST WAS BUMPE D SO WEE AZ CUNSERNED FOLLUW AMRIKUN SITISENS KUD HELP YOOO CUME KLENE AND GIT JOBS) :crossx:

H20skier
11-18-2005, 05:18 AM
Kingman residents PLEASE get some help, for OUR sakes.
Where can we contribute to this worthy cause?

hot4u
11-18-2005, 05:33 AM
Toplessyou should run formayor of kingman we could use someone who enjoys being a typical politician . They usually have nothing to say of importance and love to hear their own voices are you a liberal by any chance :crossx:

hot4u
11-18-2005, 05:39 AM
OMG!!!!! Thats Hot4u!!!!!!! :rollside:
Just another day trying to digest another ranting from Topless. Unfortunatley it ends up just where it belongs in the crapper :cry:

hot4u
11-18-2005, 05:43 AM
Here's another one and good luck. With help, you can make Kingman a better place.
another link for you (http://www.drug-rehabs-programs.com/az/Kingman.htm)
excellent sight plese forward to rk for her son :220v:

hot4u
11-18-2005, 05:45 AM
Where can we contribute to this worthy cause?
at riverkitty.com in trust for her son

olbiezer
11-18-2005, 06:32 AM
do u know tooth paste was invented in kingman? ya if it had been invented anywhere else it would have been called teeth paste..........now thats funny right there........ :) :) :) :) :) if u dont like that joke u just got no sence of hummor........

lucky
11-18-2005, 06:51 AM
Toplessyou should run formayor of kingman we could use someone who enjoys being a typical politician . They usually have nothing to say of importance and love to hear their own voices are you a liberal by any chance :crossx:
If Topless was Mayor , The Town's Name Would Change To Kingwoman ! and instead of free meth days ( friday threw monday ) It Would become meth free days ! She would at least incorperate an HMO plan with a Affordable Dental plan ! That Would include at least Two , Read IT TWO -- Once AGAIN TWO TOOTH ( not teeth , but Tooth ) cleanings a year --
Ps , Dont screw With topless now , You'll Start Pissing me off - :cool: