PDA

View Full Version : Miami Florida

jasonwtc
11-17-2005, 03:32 PM
i have a 7 hour layover in miami florida monday at i beleive 5am and then i get back on the plane at noon. anybody know of something to do at that time in miami

JB in so cal
11-17-2005, 03:35 PM
Rescue boat people from Cuba. :rollside:
Seriously. Nothing closes in Miami. At 5-6 AM. you may be ablt to find a club or 3 still open-some don't open doors until, like midnight ot 2:00 am.
Have fun.

jasonwtc
11-17-2005, 04:01 PM
i was hoping there would be clubs open at that time start my drinking early
Rescue boat people from Cuba. :rollside:
Seriously. Nothing closes in Miami. At 5-6 AM. you may be ablt to find a club or 3 still open-some don't open doors until, like midnight ot 2:00 am.
Have fun.

STV_Keith
11-18-2005, 08:17 AM
There's not too much right there around MIA. By the time you get off the plane, get your luggage, get a cab and plan time to get back for your next flight, go through immigration...I mean security, you'll not really have any time to do anything.
The airport is a good 45 minute drive from South Beach, where the clubs would still be going, but you'd have about enough time for a drink or two and that'd be it.

Jbb
11-18-2005, 08:19 AM
Miami........See it like a native.... :p
http://www.users.bigpond.com/flameit/alpacino/gallery/pict1.jpg

Flashover
11-18-2005, 08:31 AM
i was hoping there would be clubs open at that time start my drinking early
Sweet! Can't wait to see you on the show airline, as the drunk biligerent passenger getting kicked off the plane by some gay guy. Just make sure you throw up the shocker for the HB peeps.. HA HA :crossx: :crossx:

jasonwtc
11-18-2005, 08:55 AM
i will throw up the shocker just for you guys in the hb when they arrest me
Sweet! Can't wait to see you on the show airline, as the drunk biligerent passenger getting kicked off the plane by some gay guy. Just make sure you throw up the shocker for the HB peeps.. HA HA :crossx: :crossx: