PDA

View Full Version : Resolution Time Once Again

Boozer
11-18-2005, 09:06 AM
It's that time of year again. 2006 is just around the block so what are your resolutions? Did you achieve your 2005 Resolution?
My 2005 Resolution was to lose weight. I did. By January 1st of 06 I should be tipping the scales at 175 lbs which is down from the 250 I weighed in January of this year.
My 2006 Resolution is to put 25 of the pounds I lost back on but in the form of muscle mass. I'm looking forward to competing against nashville bound and Scuba Steve in the flex off event! Watch out guys because I am determined to make this happen. Currently I'm at 20% body fat and feel better then ever I can't even begin to imagine how good I'm going to feel when I am 8-10% body fat. Not to mention the sexual benefits that come with being in shape.
The second part of my 06 resolution is to motivate my mother to get in shape. As you all know my brother has CF and his health is failing. My father has a bad heart and my mother is just downright fat! In fear of losing every direct family member I have within the next 7 years I've decided it's time to get my mother in shape. Currently her life consists of sitting on her butt or laying around and she is begging for a stroke. If I have my way she'll be in the best shape of her life by january of 2007.
So what are your resolutions?

core attitude
11-18-2005, 09:11 AM
So what are your resolutions?
Not to make any this year. :D

hoolign
11-18-2005, 09:15 AM
I think you should resolve to quit making posts that conjour up memories of the 'workout thread" :yuk: :D

HCS
11-18-2005, 09:24 AM
I don't do resolution either. Bad karma.