PDA

View Full Version : Petty Theives

CMZRACING
11-18-2005, 12:20 PM
WELL I JUST BOUGHT MY SECOND TRAILER LIGHT HARNESS ADAPTER. THE ONE THAT GOES FROM ROUND 7 TO FLAT 4. CAME BACK FROM BOATING AND MINE WAS GONE AGAIN. GUESS I HAVE TO START PUTTING IT IN THE DOOR POCKET OF THE TRUCK EVERY TIME NOW. LITTLE BAST*RDS..... :mad:

Old Texan
11-18-2005, 01:01 PM
Door pockets don't work with wives and grandkids. Lost 2 that way.
Got some rubber electrical shrink wrap and secured the 2 plugs together so they appear factory attached. So far so good.

nextel4u
11-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Just happened to me a few weeks ago at Lake Mead Marina, could not believe it.......stole a $7.00 part of my trailer. Kinda screwed me, i have the surge brake lockout wired into the adapter, luckily I had a spare adapter in my toolbox!

BiggusJimbus
11-18-2005, 01:06 PM
Door pockets don't work with wives and grandkids. Lost 2 that way.
Got some rubber electrical shrink wrap and secured the 2 plugs together so they appear factory attached. So far so good.
You put your wives and grandkids in your door pockets? They let you do that?
I'm tryin' it.

MagicMtnDan
11-18-2005, 01:32 PM
The thieves are probably taking your shit because they're upset with you for typing in all caps :D

jbtrailerjim
11-18-2005, 01:49 PM
Yep, I had someone steal mine from my trailer while it was parked at Havasu Marina. I cut the flat plug off of the trailer harness and wired in a permanent round 7-way. Problem solved. I was amazed that someone actually stole it. Fuggin idiot's! :rolleyes:

Chase
11-18-2005, 01:51 PM
You put your wives and grandkids in your door pockets? They let you do that?
I'm tryin' it.
And to think he lost them too...

Kachina26
11-18-2005, 01:51 PM
Wire the trailer for a 7 pin, problem solved :cool:

nextel4u
11-18-2005, 01:57 PM
Ended up doing the same thing, just hardwired the 7 pin adapter.
A few years ago I came down to Hemingway Marina here at Lake Mead early on a Saturday morning, 4 really nice big boat trailers had all the rims and tires snagged by some thieves. The thieves were nice enough to leave cinderblocks underneath all the trailers! Frickin sucks