PDA

View Full Version : UFC Tomorrow Night....

my21advantage
11-18-2005, 05:32 PM
who's watching it?
I Think Matt Hughes will beat Joe Riggs pretty easliy......but what about Rich Franklin vs. Nate Quarry that should be a good fight :boxingguy

Totally IncapASSitated
11-18-2005, 05:34 PM
<---watchin...having a few peeps over
I think Franklin and Hughes will both win decisively!!!

my21advantage
11-18-2005, 05:43 PM
<---watchin...having a few peeps over
I think Franklin and Hughes will both win decisively!!!
Yea I'm a few 60-70 people over....there's so many frickin' people I had to get the Taco Man
I'm scare what my house is going to look like after the party!!!!!!!!!

dmontzsta
11-18-2005, 06:13 PM
It is going to be awesome.

Totally IncapASSitated
11-18-2005, 06:30 PM
Yea I'm a few 60-70 people over....there's so many frickin' people I had to get the Taco Man
I'm scare what my house is going to look like after the party!!!!!!!!!
LOL....where ya at? I'll just bring the crew over there...I could go for some tacos!!!! ;)

DCBDaytona
11-18-2005, 07:19 PM
I cannot wait...An afternoon at the turtle then UFC!!!

GrapeApe
11-18-2005, 07:29 PM
I think the fights will be closer then you think.. Riggs is very Strong, he was a Heavyweight fighter close to 300lbs. But, he will have some problems on the ground.. He can get caught in Submissions easily... Quarry is a great fighter as well, and this should be a Stand Up War.. I was at the Weigh ins today, and they are both Very Ripped.. Riggs didn't make weight, but only needs to cut 1 lb by 8pm tonight..
Can't wait for tomorrow night..
*** Grape Ape ***

NOTALENT
11-18-2005, 07:36 PM
Hughes is a for sure submission tommorow night in my book and Franklin is going to rock quarry...It will be insane!!

GrapeApe
11-18-2005, 08:06 PM
Well it's Official, Riggs didn't make weight. It will now just be a 3 Round Non Title Fight with Hughes. He was a Pound to heavy, and actually weighed another pound more for the 3rd and final weigh in... I am assuming that he had to do a lot of time in the Steam Room, and will more then likely be tired at the fight..
*** Grape Ape ***

my21advantage
11-19-2005, 09:11 AM
Well it's Official, Riggs didn't make weight. It will now just be a 3 Round Non Title Fight with Hughes. He was a Pound to heavy, and actually weighed another pound more for the 3rd and final weigh in... I am assuming that he had to do a lot of time in the Steam Room, and will more then likely be tired at the fight..
*** Grape Ape ***
I guess he's going to miss his title shot....that sucks, but it's not like it would have went more than three rounds

my21advantage
11-19-2005, 09:13 AM
LOL....where ya at? I'll just bring the crew over there...I could go for some tacos!!!! ;)
You and everyone and their mother :)
I live in Montclair

GrapeApe
11-19-2005, 01:03 PM
Rumor is..... Tito has resigned with the UFC. There may be an announcement tonight that there will be a rematch between him & Ken Shamrock, and they will both be the Coaches for TUF 3. We will see.. Not sure if I want to see Tito beat the Shiat out of Shamrock again...
*** Grape Ape ***

dmontzsta
11-19-2005, 02:03 PM
Rumor is..... Tito has resigned with the UFC. There may be an announcement tonight that there will be a rematch between him & Ken Shamrock, and they will both be the Coaches for TUF 3. We will see.. Not sure if I want to see Tito beat the Shiat out of Shamrock again...
*** Grape Ape ***
I thought Shamrock had a deal signed with Pride?
Also, I think Tito signed some sort of a deal with TNA wrestling.

GrapeApe
11-19-2005, 02:36 PM
I thought Shamrock had a deal signed with Pride?
Also, I think Tito signed some sort of a deal with TNA wrestling.
Shamrock had a 1 Fight Deal with Pride.. Ortiz was signed with TNA Wrestling as a Guest Referee, but doesn't wrestle. It was rumored that Ortiz signed a 1 fight deal with WEC, and then was going to sign a deal with another Organization in Vegas I believe called WFA.. I guess we will all find out tonight.. Shamrock flew into Vegas this morning to Hammer out a Contract...
*** Grape Ape ***

Roxysnow
11-19-2005, 07:50 PM
*** Grape Ape ***
Good call! Did you see Shamrock going after Tito in the Octagon! Shamrock wants more damage! Should be a good season!

Parkertime
11-19-2005, 08:12 PM
If any body lives close to San Pedro, Then Kage Kombat fights on monday nights in Pedro.

dmontzsta
11-19-2005, 10:56 PM
The UFC is so awesome. It sucks we have to wait 2 months to see some action. Looks like the next action is on spike tv though. I cant wait for TUF3, just the coaches will be good enough. :)
Poor Quarry though, he got ROCKED!

XtrmWakeborder
11-19-2005, 11:02 PM
Well whats the deal? Who beat who?

Charley
11-19-2005, 11:43 PM
I have a newfound respect for Hughes.... he was the smaller man, but that cornfed boy is just strong as hell and his insticts are unreal on the matt... I sincerely do not think he will beat st. pierre again tho
poor quarry....I admire his attitude and humbleness though

little rowe boat
11-20-2005, 11:04 AM
So Hughes and Franklin won?????

dmontzsta
11-20-2005, 11:11 AM
So Hughes and Franklin won?????
yup.
Hughes won with a kamori (tapout) in the first round.
Franklin won with a vicious knockout in the first round.

GrapeApe
11-20-2005, 11:50 AM
One thing that you guys are forgetting.... BJ Penn is back.. The Middleweight Division is in trouble.. He has already Submitted Matt Hughes and won the Title from him.. But then fought with ROTR and lost his belt and was kicked out of the UFC because it was in his UFC Contract that he couldn't fight for another Organization...
He has fought from 170 lbs all the way to 205lbs... He is very tough..
Who is going to come to Vegas for the Super Bowl Weekend UFC??? We have a big Group going.. We are getting our Tixs tomorrow..
*** Grape Ape ***

dmontzsta
11-20-2005, 12:22 PM
One thing that you guys are forgetting.... BJ Penn is back.. The Middleweight Division is in trouble.. He has already Submitted Matt Hughes and won the Title from him.. But then fought with ROTR and lost his belt and was kicked out of the UFC because it was in his UFC Contract that he couldn't fight for another Organization...
He has fought from 170 lbs all the way to 205lbs... He is very tough..
Who is going to come to Vegas for the Super Bowl Weekend UFC??? We have a big Group going.. We are getting our Tixs tomorrow..
*** Grape Ape ***
Yes, you are right, that is bitchen.
I cant wait for UFC 2006, it is going to be sweet. Lidell vs. Couture 3 is going to be one of the main highlights too.

my21advantage
11-20-2005, 01:07 PM
The UFC is so awesome. It sucks we have to wait 2 months to see some action. Looks like the next action is on spike tv though. I cant wait for TUF3, just the coaches will be good enough. :)
Poor Quarry though, he got ROCKED!
Yea he did! :boxingguy

Garrddogg
11-20-2005, 01:25 PM
Yes, you are right, that is bitchen.
I cant wait for UFC 2006, it is going to be sweet. Lidell vs. Couture 3 is going to be one of the main highlights too.
FUKC YEAH!! I just got my tickets!! :rollside:

XtrmWakeborder
11-20-2005, 10:46 PM
I have a newfound respect for Hughes.... he was the smaller man, but that cornfed boy is just strong as hell and his insticts are unreal on the matt... I sincerely do not think he will beat st. pierre again tho
poor quarry....I admire his attitude and humbleness though
If he tries to stand up with st. pierre i totally agree, he will lose. If he takes it to the ground i don't think it will be very hard for him. Hes just too damn strong.

dmontzsta
11-20-2005, 11:31 PM
I agree. Alot of these fighters try and beat their opponent at their own game. Instead of getting in there, playing their game and taking the win.

my21advantage
11-21-2005, 01:47 AM
If he tries to stand up with st. pierre i totally agree, he will lose. If he takes it to the ground i don't think it will be very hard for him. Hes just too damn strong.
I really like Hughes against St. Pierre, he's a smart fighter and will use his strengths.

DCBDaytona
11-21-2005, 07:24 AM
Jay,
Wanna buy some tickets to the Feb 4th UFC?? I'm down.