PDA

View Full Version : Force Offshore 29' Cat??

B-rad502
10-23-2001, 06:32 PM
Anyone out there have one of these or know anything about them. They look like a nice boat and seem to be reasonably priced. Thanks.

Hustler
10-23-2001, 08:42 PM
We looked at them at the show, Nice boat for 75k they need a little more attention to detail but they are very nice for the money.
Hustler
[This message has been edited by Hustler (edited October 23, 2001).]

rivercrazy
10-24-2001, 08:54 AM
The things I noticed when looking at the boat were very thin vinyl in the interior, bubbles in the layup/gelcoat, flimsy engine cover, and a center pod between the front seats connected to the deck. Otherwise, the rigging, gelcoat work, and boat seemed real nice. Like Hustler said, it just needs some attention to detail. Priced well for what you get

boatnam2
10-24-2001, 11:45 AM
i dont know if its true are not but i heard the guy who sold me my american offshore is part owner in force if this is true be careful.

FastCats
10-25-2001, 06:55 PM
Hi Boatnams,
I have heard the same thing about force, from what I have heard it was the guy that you bought your boat from. It was not American Offshore in Texas though, We're the good guys! Are you guys riding in that new boat yet!
Scott

boatnam2
10-25-2001, 07:23 PM
hi scott,i guess i should make that clear.the guy that sold american offshore's three years ago when i bought mine,not the new owners.i heard he is involed with force boats.

FastCats
10-25-2001, 07:42 PM
He is, How have you been?

Force Offshore
11-05-2001, 03:05 PM
Force Offshore is owned exclusively by Brad Ayres. Art, who was selling American Offshores 3 years ago, purchased a Force Offshore in the past year. Other than that he has no affiliation with Force Offshore. Reguarding the interior, we use Alanti soft touch vinyl which is one of the highest grade vinyls available. We have redesigned the engine hatches with more stability. Please compare the quality of our rigging and glass work to any of the top builders in the industry, and Im sure you will be satisfied with our finished product.

gimprvr
11-06-2001, 12:59 PM
B-Rad, I read in Powerboat that the Force was made from a Carrera.
Force....any response?

Force Offshore
11-06-2001, 02:57 PM
In reguards to the bottom of our cat being the same as Carreras, you mis understood the article. The article stated we have some similarities to the Carrera bottom. Our boats are tooled and designed strictly by Force Offshore.

Craig
11-06-2001, 04:18 PM
Hey Force, you guys have a pretty nice looking boat. First saw it at the LA Boat Show. What is the owners background and experience with these type of boats?
Craig

gimprvr
11-07-2001, 01:29 PM
Force,
I had a buddy that bought a carrera a few months back. While it was being built the topic came up that the Force was very similar to the Carrera, just about 3.5 feet longer. There's nothing wrong with that. If a boat is splashed big deal, you buy what works. Remember one purpose of this board is to let the consumers compare data and gain knowledge before they buy. The consumers have more power than ever to be informed. Now it's up to them if they use it.
[This message has been edited by gimprvr (edited November 07, 2001).]