PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a quad for my 9 year old

Boat Loan Guy
11-19-2005, 05:05 PM
Anyone have a used quad they are looking at selling let me know thanks...I am looking for somthing like a 90cc...

slink
11-19-2005, 05:34 PM
Hey Chris, Our neighbor Scott has one, It's one of the smaller ones, I dont know if it's a 50 or 90, but his daughter never rode the thing. It's just sitting in his garage. I'll see if he wants to get rid of it.

topless
11-19-2005, 07:33 PM
We Have a couple that are in great consition too.

spectratoad
11-20-2005, 07:36 AM
That was "consition" not "condition" :D
I think she said before that those quads were located in Kingman. :D

topless
11-20-2005, 08:46 AM
But what kind of condition are they in? :DWe have 2, maybe three and right now they are at the river house. I think we will be bringing them home after Thanksgiving. The kids are getting too big for them now so we need to go get bigger ones. They are in good shape and run.

HCS
11-20-2005, 08:59 AM
Last year I bought my boy a quad from Toys R Us.
He loves the thing. Even though it's electric.
Now he wants the real deal. :rolleyes:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63766HCSkiKid.jpg

HOOTER SLED-
11-20-2005, 12:14 PM
I just got my boys an Eton 90 yesterday. Good bang for the buck IMO. Parts are available unlike all the other off brands. I hear it won one of the shootouts between all the other brands recently. Thing hauls. The Honda and the Yamahas were not automatics like the Eton. The Eton has rear disc brakes too. It also has rear lights. And for $20, I bought the lights for the front. The others don't even have lights. Electric start. IT was about $800-$1000 cheaper than the Honda too.

HOOTER SLED-
11-20-2005, 12:15 PM
:idea: :idea: We have 2, maybe three and right now they are at the river house. I think we will be bringing them home after Thanksgiving. The kids are getting too big for them now so we need to go get bigger ones. They are in good shape and run.
:idea: :idea:

Red Eye
11-20-2005, 02:02 PM
My bro in law is selling his daughters blue Raptor 90 w/ aftermarket pipe. I believe it's a '02 or '03. $1,900 I think. PM me if you want the number. The bike is in Simi Valley.

Boat Loan Guy
11-21-2005, 05:53 PM
Jeff, is that the same scott that lives down the street on the left...If so let me know. I can stop bye there later this week and talk with them thanks..

Desert Rat
11-21-2005, 06:28 PM
I have a 2003 90cc Dinli that is still on the first tank of oil... Son is not interested. Has a cracked front fender other then thet it is very clean. White and black,rear disc etc. Have one person thinking about it right now but if they bail?? I want 1500 for it

Flying Tiger
11-21-2005, 06:31 PM
I just got my boys an Eton 90 yesterday. Good bang for the buck IMO. Parts are available unlike all the other off brands. I hear it won one of the shootouts between all the other brands recently. Thing hauls. The Honda and the Yamahas were not automatics like the Eton. The Eton has rear disc brakes too. It also has rear lights. And for $20, I bought the lights for the front. The others don't even have lights. Electric start. IT was about $800-$1000 cheaper than the Honda too.
Where did you buy it at???
Eton offered a Mosquito 90 one year and it was a steamer,, I mean a real screamer.
Haven't seen them around since.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
11-21-2005, 07:34 PM
Where did you buy it at???
Eton offered a Mosquito 90 one year and it was a steamer,, I mean a real screamer.
Haven't seen them around since.
Mr. Hoots here. I got it at Corona Motor Sports. They have 70's too. They are called Vipers. Dude this thing boogies. The governor is at about half way, and thing is still fast enough. Gonna break it in then cut it loose. The thing is gonna scoot.

H20 Toie
11-21-2005, 08:19 PM
I have a raptor 90 for my 9yr old daughter and this will probably be her last year on it, it is just to small.

slink
11-21-2005, 08:21 PM
Jeff, is that the same scott that lives down the street on the left...If so let me know. I can stop bye there later this week and talk with them thanks..
Yes, same one. Don't know if he's selling, but it just sits there in the garage.