PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360

Red Eye
11-21-2005, 03:09 PM
How many of you are going to wait in line for it tonight? I know I am.

Mike.A
11-21-2005, 03:32 PM
I already got mine (just kidding)
Not this time, My son is going nuts for it but I cant see paying 400 for a gaming system. We will keep playing the old until he can afford to buy the 360 for me. I have paid for enough systems for him....he's working now so he gets to pay now.

HocusPocus
11-21-2005, 03:47 PM
im in no hurry... i just bought an xbox a few months ago.. just isn't high on my priority list i guess.

JetBoatRich
11-21-2005, 04:00 PM
wait until next year :rolleyes:

Red Eye
11-21-2005, 04:08 PM
wait until next year :rolleyes:
I traded in my PS2 and XBox a couple of weeks ago. I don't even really play video games all that much, but it's nice to have around if you need it for a rainy day. I'm a impulse buyer and this is my next victim.

26_Daytona
11-21-2005, 05:03 PM
I've been waiting for six months ! Can't wait to play some Project Gotham Racing tonight.

sea2lake
11-21-2005, 08:36 PM
what is the big difference from the old x box??

Redwing247
11-21-2005, 08:56 PM
How many of you are going to wait in line for it tonight? I know I am.
Already got mine two weeks ago courtesy of PepsiCo. Well hidden at next door neighbor for my son's Xmas present. Get the one with the hard drive to play the old xbox game. Happy queing......

KACHINA KEN
11-21-2005, 10:22 PM
best part is wireless controllers and integrated DVD, I want to say it is wi-fi ready also. Smokin vid card in it. it's well worth the 400. I'm putting one on the boat, I had a PS 2 on the Dalmation so why not?

Jordy
11-22-2005, 06:02 AM
I'm putting one on the boat
So you can go to the lake and play video games??? Dork. ;)
I have a regular Playstation around here somewhere. Haven't had it out in probably a year and a half. Guess I don't need a new system. :notam:

NOTALENT
11-22-2005, 06:12 AM
I wouldnt wait in line for a gaming unit... :rolleyes: Now if it was a new line of beer or something then maybe... :rollside:

riverracerx
11-22-2005, 07:14 AM
went out this morning at 6:00 to WalMart, Target and ToysRUs. Everyone was sold out with people sleeping in line.
So I called my mom and dad in AZ. they are kinda remote. And I have them looking. They said when will I ever grow up. I said NEVER!!
If you don't get it today, you won't get it till after Christmas.
It is well worth the $400!

SB
11-22-2005, 08:31 AM
My brother got one at Walmart by calling all the small towns to see how many they had, finally found a store with 50 and only 30 people in line. Meanwhile Best Buy had 50 people waiting all nite in the cold for 30 units. The pre order slips will not filled until Jan. They are going for $800 on ebay.

Red Eye
11-22-2005, 12:01 PM
Okay.... I started waiting in line at 7pm last night. I was able to get one at 9am today and let me tell you, that's the last f'in time I do something like that. I left there and went straight to work and I'm dragging some seriouse arse right now. I hope it was worth it, since I haven't even opened the box yet.

pjones
11-22-2005, 12:15 PM
[QUOTE=SB]My brother got one at Walmart by calling all the small towns to see how many they had, finally found a store with 50 and only 30 people in line. Meanwhile Best Buy had 50 people waiting all nite in the cold for 30 units. The pre order slips will not filled until Jan.
(They are going for $800 on ebay.)
That amazes me...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-22-2005, 12:42 PM
Give me a break. Wait in line overnight for a video game system?? I don't get it. No video games and no television stations or cable in this house. (Yes, we are weird) We read and talk to each other (novel concepts). Watch movies when there is time. We do have a ps/2 at the trailer, but no one ever plays it.
The cost of video games is wasted time and money. What is the benefit?

Red Eye
11-22-2005, 12:57 PM
Give me a break. Wait in line overnight for a video game system?? I don't get it. No video games and no television in this house. (Yes, we are weird) We read and talk to each other (novel concepts). Watch movies when there is time. We do have a ps/2 at the trailer, but no one ever plays it.
The cost of video games is wasted time and money. What is the benefit?
Apparently it's not for everyone.

JB in so cal
11-22-2005, 12:59 PM
I got an Atari.
beep........boop...........beep...........boop...b eep...boop..beep.boop.beepboopbeepboop..LOL!

cxr133
11-22-2005, 01:28 PM
Okay.... I started waiting in line at 7pm last night. I was able to get one at 9am today and let me tell you, that's the last f'in time I do something like that. I left there and went straight to work and I'm dragging some seriouse arse right now. I hope it was worth it, since I haven't even opened the box yet.
SOoo... where do you park your car??
i wanna check on it for you

Mike.A
11-22-2005, 01:46 PM
Hope it works, just saw a report on line that alot of the 360's are screwed up. Something about Windows 95 loaded on them by mistake and the only fix is the upgrade. They are in short supply of the upgrade so you better get back in line. By the way, the upgrade cost another 400 bucks.

Red Eye
11-22-2005, 01:57 PM
SOoo... where do you park your car??
i wanna check on it for you
It's in the parking lot at work and I've been keeping a pretty good eye on it. :)

Red Eye
11-22-2005, 01:57 PM
Hope it works, just saw a report on line that alot of the 360's are screwed up. Something about Windows 95 loaded on them by mistake and the only fix is the upgrade. They are in short supply of the upgrade so you better get back in line. By the way, the upgrade cost another 400 bucks.
Well that sucks.... but I did hear about it and it was up north somewhere.

Mike.A
11-22-2005, 02:15 PM
Well that sucks.... but I did hear about it and it was up north somewhere.
Just saw one sale for 1550.00 on e-bay. Missed out again Damn......

cxr133
11-22-2005, 03:54 PM
if you gooooo. to your car and see the window busted and the xbox 360
dont call the cops im just putting it safe for you somewhere... like my house!!
LOL... i was looking for one on EBAY today and they have but it now prices up to 3,500.00

AltarGirl
11-22-2005, 04:26 PM
I still have Super Nintendo. Is it anything like that, b/c that's AWESOME! :idea: