PDA

View Full Version : Love and Prayer for the Edukator

TheEduKATor
11-22-2005, 11:23 AM
Hey guys this is the Edukator's twin bro Ray and I would like to ask you all for a little love and some prayers for the Edukator (Russ). Russ has been in the hospital since Sunday night and he was just informed that he suffered a mild heart attack. He has been his normal self the past couple of days and his spirits are very up. I know he is a little nervous about the angiogram that is going to be performed in a few hours but I think he is more nervous about what that will find. Any support this ***boat family can give would be greatly appreciated.

topless
11-22-2005, 11:26 AM
Love and prayers coming his way. :)

phebus
11-22-2005, 11:27 AM
Best of luck Russ, hopefully the damage to your heart muscle is minor, and the procedures they do to restore blood flow are successsfull.
Please post any updates, or anythig any of us can do to help.
Rick

Her454
11-22-2005, 11:28 AM
Russ, you and your family will be in my prayers and I wish you the best and hope you are back posting soon!
Traci

Phat Matt
11-22-2005, 11:28 AM
Tell him I said good luck and let me know if I can do anything for you guys!
Matt

Mrs. casean
11-22-2005, 11:29 AM
Absolutely! Wish him well and give him our best!!!

Jbb
11-22-2005, 11:29 AM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery,Russ!

Tom Brown
11-22-2005, 11:33 AM
Get well soon, Russ. :)
Cheer him up, Jbb. :)
Russ, do you like video? Do you like fat chicks? :idea:

MR HARLEY
11-22-2005, 11:37 AM
Best wishes to a speedy recovery for you Russ. You will be in my Prayers .

Essex29
11-22-2005, 11:43 AM
wow! best wishes, keep us posted.

Ziggy
11-22-2005, 11:43 AM
Heartfelt wishes for a fast and full recovery......... :)
Shocking news.

THOR
11-22-2005, 11:44 AM
Prayers your way.

Phat Matt
Get well soon, Russ. :)
Cheer him up, Jbb. :)
Russ, do you like video? Do you like fat chicks? :idea:
He likes Mrs EduKATor. :D

FMluvswater
Wish you a speedy recovery. Hope the test goes well too. I'll keep you in my prayers. :clover:

Biglue
11-22-2005, 11:45 AM
Best of luck you buddy. I wish you the best of luck.
Lue.

dicudmore
11-22-2005, 11:53 AM
best of luck Russ...we're thinking of you :cool:

Kilrtoy
11-22-2005, 11:55 AM
WTF....
Wish him the best and a speedy recovery and his wife strength to get thru this....

IN2-IN2MX
11-22-2005, 11:55 AM
Wishing you a speedy recovery...

OLDRAT
11-22-2005, 12:03 PM
Get well and take care of yourself.
OR

Phat Daddy
11-22-2005, 12:03 PM
Hope everything works out for you and your family. We'll be seeing you out at the river in no time.

ROZ
11-22-2005, 12:06 PM
Holy crap! :et him know everyone wishes him well! What hospital is he at?

Artv
11-22-2005, 12:07 PM
Prayers coming your way...

Tremor Therapy
11-22-2005, 12:31 PM
Definately....thoughts and prayers headed his and his families direction!

NOTALENT
11-22-2005, 12:34 PM
Wow...such horrible new's. Russ is a great guy. I hope for the best and a quick recovery...

sigepmock
11-22-2005, 01:08 PM
Good luck Russ, we'll keep you in our thoughts. Get well soon, summer is coming fast.
The Mock Family

hot_diggity_dog
11-22-2005, 01:30 PM
Hey guys this is the Edukator's twin bro Ray and I would like to ask you all for a little love and some prayers for the Edukator (Russ). Russ has been in the hospital since Sunday night and he was just informed that he suffered a mild heart attack. He has been his normal self the past couple of days and his spirits are very up. I know he is a little nervous about the angiogram that is going to be performed in a few hours but I think he is more nervous about what that will find. Any support this ***boat family can give would be greatly appreciated.
Russ hope everything works out fine. :clover:
Both you and the Mrs. have been nothing but first class PEEPS on this board and in Havasu. :cool: :cool: I will see you on the water BRO!
HDD :)

mike37
11-22-2005, 01:36 PM
thoughts and prayers

chub
11-22-2005, 01:56 PM
Thoughts and prayers for Russ and his Family.

Phat Matt
11-22-2005, 02:19 PM
Russ is a great guy.
And that is an understatement!

Parker Dreamin
11-22-2005, 02:38 PM
Stay STrong BRo !!!!!!!

Aqua Boogie1
11-22-2005, 02:39 PM
Get well soon Russ!!!!!!!

Sleek-Jet
11-22-2005, 05:45 PM
I hope all turned out well... I'll keep the fingers crossed...
Here's to a speedy recovery...

MagicMtnDan
11-22-2005, 05:47 PM
You're in my thoughts Russ. Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery.

bunny 166
11-22-2005, 05:49 PM
Hope you're feeling better soon Russ! I know Nicole will get you through all this... :) :)

rrrr
11-22-2005, 06:34 PM
Hey, you're getting old. Can't keep eating cheese sticks dipped in mayo... :D
Seriously, my best wishes for your successful return to health. :)

JetBoatRich
11-22-2005, 06:34 PM
Hope all went well this afternoon :cool: and a speedy recovery.

mbrown2
11-22-2005, 07:10 PM
Good luck with the surgery.......very sorry to hear about news...

Mandelon
11-22-2005, 08:51 PM
Holy Geez, I hope everything clears up all right. Scary deal. Getting Old sucks, and you guys aren't even old......yet
Does this mean you guys will be tossing green lettuce salads on the back of the Edukraft instead of the usual Carne Asada? :p
Can I comfort Nicole? :p

BoatFloating
11-22-2005, 09:23 PM
Russ, hope things go well. We will keep and open mic to the big guy for you.

THATJEFFGUY
11-22-2005, 09:32 PM
Damn Bro...that's not good to hear !! He'll be in our prayers ! Just let us know if there's anything the crew can do for him or the family.

Phat Matt
11-23-2005, 09:11 AM
Any updates?

GAME TIME
11-23-2005, 09:26 AM
Get well soon and good luck with everything.

barbigrl
11-23-2005, 09:27 AM
hope you feel better Russ, and get back on here with us!

rvrtoy
11-23-2005, 10:22 AM
Done and Done from the rvrtoy family!!

framer1
11-23-2005, 10:38 AM
I hope everything is well. Us USC guys have to hang together. Bruce

TheEduKATor
11-23-2005, 06:48 PM
Without a doubt the hardest 4 days of my life ever. I would like to thank our ***boat family from the bottom of our hearts. I had no idea my brother Ray posted this thread but I thank him for pulling in some extra prayers. The prayers definately worked
I just got back from the hospital after beeing their since sunday. Still a little drousy from all the probing, blood testing,procedures etc. The doctors had to perform two invasive surgerys to look at the arteries and valves of the old ticker. Good news is their is no blockage of the arteries, no holes in the heart, no congestive heart failure, no high cholesterol or plaque build up. They said my heart is in great condition but the bad news is I still had a heart attack.
The doctors were baffled as to what could have caused it in a 29 year old but narrowed it down to a spasm in one of my arteries that cut off my blood flow to the heart. I got up in the morning to go to the restroom and it hit. Knocked me on my ass, and felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest, then the throat and neck tightened up, cold sweats, nausious. I told MsEduK8or, something is wrong, I need to get to the hopsital and that's been my Thanksgiving vacation.
The docs prescribed a medication that I'll have to take for life which will reduce the chance of my arteries every having a spasm again. And I get to carry around a little bottle of nitroglycerin in case I'm ever having another one to buy me some time before help arrives.
I'll definately see you guys out on the water this season. Thank you once again and have a great Thanksgiving.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the update! Glad to hear it sounds promising. Sucks that you will have to be on meds for the rest of your life, but if it keeps you going, thank God they're available and that you have good insurance!
Best wishes and hope you will be able to enjoy the holiday.
Angie (fellow eduk8or :) )

slink
11-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Without a doubt the hardest 4 days of my life ever. I would like to thank our ***boat family from the bottom of our hearts. I had no idea my brother Ray posted this thread but I thank him for pulling in some extra prayers. The prayers definately worked
I just got back from the hospital after beeing their since sunday. Still a little drousy from all the probing, blood testing,procedures etc. The doctors had to perform two invasive surgerys to look at the arteries and valves of the old ticker. Good news is their is no blockage of the arteries, no holes in the heart, no congestive heart failure, no high cholesterol or plaque build up. They said my heart is in great condition but the bad news is I still had a heart attack.
The doctors were baffled as to what could have caused it in a 29 year old but narrowed it down to a spasm in one of my arteries that cut off my blood flow to the heart. I got up in the morning to go to the restroom and it hit. Knocked me on my ass, and felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest, then the throat and neck tightened up, cold sweats, nausious. I told MsEduK8or, something is wrong, I need to get to the hopsital and that's been my Thanksgiving vacation.
The docs prescribed a medication that I'll have to take for life which will reduce the chance of my arteries every having a spasm again. And I get to carry around a little bottle of nitroglycerin in case I'm ever having another one to buy me some time before help arrives.
I'll definately see you guys out on the water this season. Thank you once again and have a great Thanksgiving.
Damn, way too young. Glad you're O.K. and back on your feet. Have a happy T-Day and enjoy life.

Jordy
11-23-2005, 07:02 PM
Glad to hear you're back up and around Russ. Scary stuff for sure. Think that's a sign you're working way too hard. Perhaps you should take it easy and have the Mrs. take a second job. ;) :D

TheEduKATor
11-24-2005, 12:02 PM
Hope you're feeling better soon Russ! I know Nicole will get you through all this... :) :)
Wanted to take the time to thank a few people on this day. With the love and support of Nicole, my family and hers, they helped me get through this and will continue helping me to ge through this. I can't thank MsEduKATor enough. She never left my side the entire time, only to use the restroom. My bro and family dropped everything and came down from Colton to San Diego to keep me in good spirits and relay the prayers. Ray kept me positive and in good humor. I have lots to be thankful for on this day and make sure you let those around you know how thankful you are of them. Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the love and support from my ***boat Family.

sam pioske
11-24-2005, 03:03 PM
Nice to hear your comming home! Take care of yourself. So glad you have Ms and the brother there for you !!!!! P S, and the people on the forum.

BajaMike
11-24-2005, 05:34 PM
Wanted to take the time to thank a few people on this day. With the love and support of Nicole, my family and hers, they helped me get through this and will continue helping me to ge through this. I can't thank MsEduKATor enough. She never left my side the entire time, only to use the restroom. My bro and family dropped everything and came down from Colton to San Diego to keep me in good spirits and relay the prayers. Ray kept me positive and in good humor. I have lots to be thankful for on this day and make sure you let those around you know how thankful you are of them. Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the love and support from my ***boat Family.
Stay well, Russ.....I like having a fellow hot-boater to cheer for USC while on the boats in gasoline alley.....Go Russ!!!
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Go USC.... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

JetBoatRich
11-24-2005, 07:39 PM
Not that any age is the a good age :mad: but 29 seems young, good to hear all will be OK and you took thge right steps went for medical aid :rolleyes:
Take it easy

PlyaPlya22
11-25-2005, 12:16 AM
My thoughts and parayers are with Russ and his family. I know he will pull through with flying colors. Keep up the fight Russ.
Eric

Phat Matt
11-29-2005, 08:23 PM
So does this mean we are still good with the slurricanes and carne asada for next season? :)
I am glad you are ok.
Matt

GAME TIME
11-29-2005, 09:22 PM
Stay well, Russ.....I like having a fellow hot-boater to cheer for USC while on the boats in gasoline alley.....Go Russ!!!
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Go USC.... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
I agree, that was cool in GA. Even though I was on the loosing side. :cry:

unleashed
11-29-2005, 09:52 PM
Wow, Just read this. Sorry to hear about your medical problems Russ. Thank goodness you'll be ok and I look forward to seeing you on the river soon.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

SBullet
11-29-2005, 10:21 PM
Thoughts & Prayers!!