PDA

View Full Version : X Mas Lights

Jbb
11-22-2005, 02:52 PM
Done Right (http://www.thecia.net/users/stewarte/WmVs/wizardofwinter.wmv)
Turn up the volume...

rrrr
11-22-2005, 03:11 PM
LMAO, the Mad Scientist of Xmas......
Excellent! :rollside:

UnionJack
11-22-2005, 03:12 PM
That looks like my house... j/k

Jbb
11-22-2005, 05:55 PM
That looks like my house... j/k
Mine too..... :p

Sweet Addiction
11-22-2005, 06:00 PM
WOW, that was pretty sweet. Seems like it may have taken some stratagizing to do that. Very cool though.

Sleek-Jet
11-22-2005, 06:06 PM
I like it... and I don't like christmas... :crossx: :D
That rocked. :D

Blown Spectra
11-22-2005, 06:09 PM
if anyone wants that done to their house, please feel free to contact me.... it would be my plesure to get it done.... for a small :D fee of course.
that is one of the good ones i've seen.
Eric
818-482-6216
blownspectra@charter.net

Jbb
11-23-2005, 04:45 AM
Can anyone id the music in that video?

Sleek-Jet
11-23-2005, 06:02 PM
Trans-Siberian Orchastra... not sure which album though...
Google shall set you free... it's from the "Lost Christmas Eve" show.
http://www.trans-siberian.com/intro.html
:D

Jbb
11-23-2005, 06:30 PM
Trans-Siberian Orchastra... not sure which album though...
Google shall set you free... it's from the "Lost Christmas Eve" show.
http://www.trans-siberian.com/intro.html
Thanks......

MagicMtnDan
11-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Fantastic show and audio - well done! :cool:
Check out this audio (from Trans-Siberian Orchestra) (http://wm.wmg.com/epromo/site-label/lava-label/marchofkings-wma-full.wma)

Jbb
11-23-2005, 07:04 PM
Fantastic show and audio - well done! :cool:
Check out this audio (from Trans-Siberian Orchestra) (http://wm.wmg.com/epromo/site-label/lava-label/marchofkings-wma-full.wma)
lol....I like them....

Kim Hanson
11-23-2005, 07:17 PM
Mine too..... :p
If I had a dobbie hanging out of my mouth, mine would look the same also :p .............( . )( . )......without lights! :D

Jbb
11-29-2005, 06:03 PM
Another... (http://media1.Break.com/content/houselights2.wmv)

atomickitn
11-29-2005, 06:10 PM
thats bad oooo :idea:

spectratoad
11-29-2005, 06:17 PM
WOW, Looks like I got some work to do...... :eek: :eek:

NorCal Gameshow
11-29-2005, 07:13 PM
they're playing up here sat. night :idea:

H20 Toie
11-29-2005, 10:14 PM
now that would be way to cool

wanna B V
11-30-2005, 12:27 PM
Anyone know what area that house is in? Way too kool

Jbb
11-30-2005, 12:30 PM
Anyone know what area that house is in? Way too kool
It is on a guys house by the name of Carson Williams of Mason, Ohio. He used 88 Light-O-Rama channels to control his 16,000 christmas lights

Artv
11-30-2005, 02:10 PM
Hey, that means my mister didn't put our lights up right...boy does he have his work cut out for him. hummmmmm. :idea:

JackieV
11-30-2005, 02:11 PM
Whoops...sorry that was me.

Chelle
11-30-2005, 02:12 PM
Done Right (http://www.thecia.net/users/stewarte/WmVs/wizardofwinter.wmv)
Turn up the volume...
I tried to post this one this morning....
I got too busy....I love it....

FMluvswater
11-30-2005, 02:25 PM
Now THAT was wicked cool! Hahahaha! :cool:
Hey Tom ... Jbb likes them! :p

Jbb
11-30-2005, 02:40 PM
Now THAT was wicked cool! Hahahaha! :cool:
Not only do I like them......But I went to Ebay and bought the TSO cd the song was on...And I considering flying to somewhere they're playing to see them live....I gots culture ya know... :p

Jbb
12-05-2005, 03:11 PM
This is how it ...was done (http://www.wonderlandchristmas.com/wizardsofwinter.php)

framer1
12-07-2005, 06:44 PM
If this was in Ohio somebody got in a wreck in front of the house and they made the guy shut it down. I guess there was so many people driving by the cops couldn't get to the house :cool:

uvindex
12-07-2005, 06:48 PM
If this was in Ohio somebody got in a wreck in front of the house and they made the guy shut it down. I guess there was so many people driving by the cops couldn't get to the house :cool:Yep, that's a bummer. Here's the story:
DEERFIELD TWP. — Sheriff's deputies asked the owner who lit up his house with 25,000 Christmas lights synched to music to turn off the display after a traffic accident Tuesday night.
Deerfield Twp. resident Carson Williams agreed to shut down his holiday decorations indefinitely.
Williams told a Cincinnati television station that sheriff's deputies could not reach the traffic accident because of the traffic lined up in his neighborhood.
The display caught attention across the nation on network TV and on the Internet because the lights on the Williams house and filling their yard are synchronized by computer with music broadcast to car radios. There are three songs in the 12-minute display: Frosty the Snowman by the Jackson 5; God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood and Wizards of Winter by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
Williams turned his display on the week of Thanksgiving and motorists have lined up between 6 and 10 p.m. ever since.
For the time being, the only place to view the Williams' display will be online.
"He told us if we start having traffic problems that he would shut the display down for a while," Warren County sheriff's Lt. Ed Petrey said Wednesday morning.
Two cars collided in a minor accident at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday on Simpson Creek Drive, which leads to Winding Creek Court, where the Williams live near Mason in southern Warren County. No one was injured.
Williams is an electrical engineer who said his family spent about $10,000 on the display. He had promised his neighbors they would shut it down if there were problems.
"If I get a single complaint I'll shut it down," Carson had said Monday night.
He could not be reached for comment Wednesday.

Jbb
12-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Game Over.... :frown:

NoCal NoBoat
12-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Jbb -
Don't want to jack the thread, but I saw the Trans-Siberian Orchestra show in Sacramento last Saturday afternoon. This was my first chance to see them live. I can report that they can play almost everything on the CD's live.
Great musicianship across the stage, and what a stage it is ! Huge light rig,
pyro, multi-color fire. After applauding the band, crowd turned around and gave it up for the techs at the boards. This was a 3 pm show, and they had another show at 8.
If you get a chance to see "Christmas Eve & Other Stories" performed live, don't pass it up. Show was worth far more than the $ 50.00 floor ticket...

Jbb
12-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Jbb -
Don't want to jack the thread, but I saw the Trans-Siberian Orchestra show in Sacramento last Saturday afternoon. This was my first chance to see them live. I can report that they can play almost everything on the CD's live.
Great musicianship across the stage, and what a stage it is ! Huge light rig,
pyro, multi-color fire. After applauding the band, crowd turned around and gave it up for the techs at the boards. This was a 3 pm show, and they had another show at 8.
If you get a chance to see "Christmas Eve & Other Stories" performed live, don't pass it up. Show was worth far more than the $ 50.00 floor ticket...
Thanks....
I have been wanting to see them......and If I do ..Im gonna have to fly where they are playing,as they dont come to Atlanta.....I have read nothing but rave reviews...

FMluvswater
12-10-2005, 01:14 AM
Not only do I like them......But I went to Ebay and bought the TSO cd the song was on...And I considering flying to somewhere they're playing to see them live....I gots culture ya know... :p
I downloaded Christmas Eve And Other Stories on somebody's recommend and I love it. Future purchases are intended - they're phenomenal! :cool: I shared that link with my son Jacob and he loved it also. He played it 4 times in a row. :D Thanks again for posting it, bro. :smile: (BTW no surprise to me you gots culture - it runs in the family. :wink: :D )

cola
12-14-2005, 09:43 PM
This sucks he shut it down.
DEERFIELD TWP. — Sheriff's deputies asked the owner who lit up his house with 25,000 Christmas lights synched to music to turn off the display after a traffic accident Tuesday night.
Deerfield Twp. resident Carson Williams agreed to shut down his holiday decorations indefinitely.
Williams told a Cincinnati television station that sheriff's deputies could not reach the traffic accident because of the traffic lined up in his neighborhood.
The display caught attention across the nation on network TV and on the Internet because the lights on the Williams house and filling their yard are synchronized by computer with music broadcast to car radios. There are three songs in the 12-minute display: Frosty the Snowman by the Jackson 5; God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood and Wizards of Winter by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
Williams turned his display on the week of Thanksgiving and motorists have lined up between 6 and 10 p.m. ever since.
For the time being, the only place to view the Williams' display will be online.
"He told us if we start having traffic problems that he would shut the display down for a while," Warren County sheriff's Lt. Ed Petrey said Wednesday morning.
Two cars collided in a minor accident at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday on Simpson Creek Drive, which leads to Winding Creek Court, where the Williams live near Mason in southern Warren County. No one was injured.
Williams is an electrical engineer who said his family spent about $10,000 on the display. He had promised his neighbors they would shut it down if there were problems.
"If I get a single complaint I'll shut it down," Carson had said Monday night.
He could not be reached for comment Wednesday.
See Thursday's newspaper for more about this story.

KACHINA KEN
12-15-2005, 01:03 AM
It HAS to be someone in our community ( show production ) Maybe Charley knows whos house it is. I can tell you how they did it though.
All individual strandings of lights were on seperate dimmers
dimmer were controled by a lighting console that utilized SMPTE timecode to lock up with a playback device that also had a SMPTE generator.
Judging by the piece i would say it took between 4 to 6 hours just to program, thats how long it takes me to program one good song.

Jbb
12-15-2005, 02:01 AM
It HAS to be someone in our community ( show production ) Maybe Charley knows whos house it is. I can tell you how they did it though.
All individual strandings of lights were on seperate dimmers
dimmer were controled by a lighting console that utilized SMPTE timecode to lock up with a playback device that also had a SMPTE generator.
Judging by the piece i would say it took between 4 to 6 hours just to program, thats how long it takes me to program one good song.
look here (http://www.wonderlandchristmas.com/wizardsofwinter.php)

h2oski2fast
12-15-2005, 06:53 PM
Name of the song is "Wizards in Winter".

Jbb
12-19-2005, 12:40 PM
Same song.........Different house...this one in Canada (http://media1.Break.com/content/houselights3.wmv)

FMluvswater
12-19-2005, 12:45 PM
That was cool also. :cool: The original was still the best IMO.

Tom Brown
12-19-2005, 12:49 PM
I am now forced to hate them.
Those lights kick ass. :cool:

Tom Brown
12-19-2005, 12:51 PM
Same song.........Different house...this one in Canada (http://media1.Break.com/content/houselights3.wmv)

Jbb
12-19-2005, 02:25 PM
lol...I just saw a Miller Lite ad on tv with the original version of that video....good for him....I hope they paid him... :p