Kilrtoy
11-24-2005, 07:42 PM
On what ?????????
Big
Mexican
Wwomen

Bre
11-24-2005, 07:46 PM
A car. Not sure which one I want yet. Just thought I would ask if anyone here had a hook up.

NashvilleBound
11-24-2005, 07:50 PM
If you find an in with BMW please let me know...I need a 760 for a Christmas gift......

Sleek-Jet
11-24-2005, 07:51 PM
On what ?????????
Big
Mexican
Wwomen
Big Mormon Wagon (i.e. Suburban)... :D
Ziggy is the BMW Pimp around here...

Bre
11-24-2005, 07:58 PM
If you find an in with BMW please let me know...I need a 760 for a Christmas gift......
Fawk... what a nice christmas gift :220v:

NashvilleBound
11-24-2005, 07:59 PM
My wife puts up with my sorry ass....I think its the least I can do....

Havasu Hangin'
11-24-2005, 08:00 PM
I'll take the M5, please.

Bre
11-24-2005, 08:01 PM
My wife puts up with my sorry ass....I think its the least I can do....
You must be horrible then to have to make up for yourself that much :rolleyes: :p :wink:
I wish I could afford one of those let alone the gas to drive one of those :p

ahhell
11-24-2005, 08:03 PM
isnt Ziggy the man in this department??

NashvilleBound
11-24-2005, 08:05 PM
You must be horrible then to have to make up for yourself that much :rolleyes: :p :wink:
I wish I could afford one of those let alone the gas to drive one of those :p
LOL...this old bag of bones makes life interesting at times......lets just leave it at that....and she's still around... I'm impressed;) :rollside:

Silver
11-24-2005, 10:54 PM
Anyone have a hook up?
Ziggy.....HD!
Great HOOK UP!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-24-2005, 11:39 PM
:idea:

Flying Tiger
11-25-2005, 12:18 AM
Ziggy:
760 722 1868
Ziggy is da Bimer pimp, nice service dept too.

Dusty Times
11-25-2005, 07:26 AM
Bre,
Ziggy is the one here on Hot Boat. We just got rid of our 330 this year to make room for the new boy. I would get a 5 series or bigger if you want to have room for your kids. They are a blast to drive and comfy. The 3 series just didn't have enough room for us.
I could have made you a smokin deal on ours a few months ago.
Answere your ISL PM :cry:

Beer-30
11-25-2005, 07:43 AM
Amen.

Bre
11-25-2005, 07:48 AM
Bre,
Ziggy is the one here on Hot Boat. We just got rid of our 330 this year to make room for the new boy. I would get a 5 series or bigger if you want to have room for your kids. They are a blast to drive and comfy. The 3 series just didn't have enough room for us.
I could have made you a smokin deal on ours a few months ago.
Answere your ISL PM :cry:
I think the 5 series is outta my league. I was going to get the Excursion. But since Andy has a boat and I do not...he woulda had to go buy a truck. And it didn't make sense to sell one to get another one when the Excursion is awesome.... so I need to get a car for myself... but i think those 5 series are a lil too much for me. I guess it depends on what Ziggy can do for me.

Flying Tiger
11-25-2005, 07:50 AM
I think the 5 series is outta my league. I was going to get the Excursion. But since Andy has a boat and I do not...he woulda had to go buy a truck. And it didn't make sense to sell one to get another one when the Excursion is awesome.... so I need to get a car for myself... but i think those 5 series are a lil too much for me. I guess it depends on what Ziggy can do for me.
Ziggy has some nice deals on the 3's too.
Very affordable, nice rides.

Bre
11-25-2005, 07:53 AM
Ziggy has some nice deals on the 3's too.
Very affordable, nice rides.
Yeah I am thinking a 3 will more fit my financial needs right now.

Dusty Times
11-25-2005, 07:53 AM
You could probably make the extra payment with what you'll save on gas. That is one of the things I miss about the BMR. We bought ours at Desert BMW in Vegas before I knew Ziggy was Mr. BMW. He did help me with advice when we sold ours. Actually traded it in and took it in the shorts :cry:

Bre
11-25-2005, 07:55 AM
I'm having trouble following the plot and I missed a memo. Are you two back together? *fingers crossed*
No.
The Excursion is paid off. I was going to get that and sell it.. then get a lil car. I have no need for a truck or an SUV. Andy offered to buy the Excursion off of me...but since it is in his name too he really can't. So I am just gonna let him keep the Excursion...and I am going to get a car. He in return is going to help me out on the car.

Beer-30
11-25-2005, 07:59 AM
Yeah I am thinking a 3 will more fit my financial needs right now.
Be advised, that is the only thing that will fit in a 3. Well, ok, you and a purse.
A girl at my office has a one year old 330 sedan she is already tired of, due to it being too small. She is single and there is still not enough room. She is looking to get out of it for a 5 or just something bigger.

Bre
11-25-2005, 08:06 AM
I was also thinking about the Chrysler 300m. Those things look roomy. We have a Ford Focus ZX5 that fits the kids tightly... but hey it works. Only thing on that I am tired on is stick shift. I drive in traffic each day and it sucks. The kids aren't in the car enough for me to worry about room. They go from the house to preschool... and maybe to a store or two.

Bre
11-25-2005, 08:08 AM
Damn, I was looking for a little holiday cheer from a "real" Hot Boater. Well, good luck with the new ride, Mrs. Moneybags. :p How's the new job?
New job is great. I love everyone I work with. Keeps me real busy.
Sorry no holiday cheer. Andy and I are not working anything out.

Flying Tiger
11-25-2005, 08:09 AM
Be advised, that is the only thing that will fit in a 3. Well, ok, you and a purse.
A girl at my office has a one year old 330 sedan she is already tired of, due to it being too small. She is single and there is still not enough room. She is looking to get out of it for a 5 or just something bigger.
The BMW X3 SUV is a nice ride for a nice price.
Teriffic MPG,, peppy motor.

Bre
11-25-2005, 08:10 AM
Glad to hear you love the new job. That's awesome for you. Hope you and the little ones have a great Christmas.
Thank you! I do too :)

Redwing247
11-25-2005, 09:39 AM
Try Phillips auto leasing @ Newport Beach (800)262-0815. 325i or X3 start from $399/mo or 330i start from $489. Have fun shopping.

Jordy
11-25-2005, 09:45 AM
Me too. I happen to know where one is that has been documented on a certified calibrated radar at 112. Someone even has the paperwork to back up this claim. :D :D :D

RP1
11-25-2005, 09:50 AM
I have 2005 530 I'll let go for a resonable price. I bought it from Ziggy last December and the wife is now due with our son in February and wants an X-5 instead. :rollside:
But as everyone has said, Ziggy is the man for all your BMW needs. He goes the extra mile and is a great guy to deal with.

phebus
11-25-2005, 09:57 AM
I have 2005 530 I'll let go for a resonable price. I bought it from Ziggy last December and the wife is now due with our son in February and wants an X-5 instead. :rollside:
But as everyone has said, Ziggy is the man for all your BMW needs. He goes the extra mile and is a great guy to deal with.
Please post details and price.
Thanks, Rick

Havasu Hangin'
11-25-2005, 10:07 AM
Me too. I happen to know where one is that has been documented on a certified calibrated radar at 112. Someone even has the paperwork to back up this claim. :D :D :D
:jawdrop:
But does he still have access to the car? :idea:

Dusty Times
11-25-2005, 10:10 AM
Please post details and price.
Thanks, Rick
Remember Bre has first dibs :rollside:

Jordy
11-25-2005, 10:14 AM
:jawdrop:
But does he still have access to the car? :idea:
Yeah, as he needs a ride back here from OC. Got the call on Tuesday and it started with "We really could have used your radar detector on this trip... " I just started laughing. :D :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
11-25-2005, 10:31 AM
Yeah, as he needs a ride back here from OC. Got the call on Tuesday and it started with "We really could have used your radar detector on this trip... " I just started laughing. :D :D :D
Hehehe...I think Greyhound runs that route?
Are all the rims still in one piece?
:D

Jordy
11-25-2005, 11:31 AM
Hehehe...I think Greyhound runs that route?
Are all the rims still in one piece?
:D
As far as know the rims are all fine. :D :D :D
Apparently, the officer didn't see them go by, or even here them, his gun just popped up a 112 and he went into hot pursuit mode. :D
Lucky he didn't end up with a nice set of silver bracelets out of the deal. I know I'm not driving to Quartzsite to bail his ass out of jail. :D :D :D

NashvilleBound
11-25-2005, 01:32 PM
I was also thinking about the Chrysler 300m. Those things look roomy. We have a Ford Focus ZX5 that fits the kids tightly... but hey it works. Only thing on that I am tired on is stick shift. I drive in traffic each day and it sucks. The kids aren't in the car enough for me to worry about room. They go from the house to preschool... and maybe to a store or two.
Whenever we fly, we rent the Chrysler 300....nice ride too. Plenty of leg room....and the back seat is like a hotel bed....(did I really say that outloud) well...close.

Bre
11-25-2005, 02:27 PM
Sounds good. I will shoot you a PM.

Bre
11-25-2005, 02:52 PM
Anyone have any Audi A-6 hook up's? That is also a nice car.

Blown Spectra
11-25-2005, 06:26 PM
i'd stick with the BMV.. dont go AUDI......
just my 02.....
Eric

Bre
11-25-2005, 06:41 PM
i'd stick with the BMV.. dont go AUDI......
just my 02.....
Eric
Why not the Audi Eric?
By the way how's things going?

Jyruiz
11-25-2005, 06:50 PM
The A6 is nice, I drive one all the time, it has some great features that you don't find in other cars. With all the said though, the 5 series (as long as is a 530 or higher) is the bomb, I would take the 5 series.

riverroyal
11-25-2005, 06:57 PM
The A6 is nice, I drive one all the time, it has some great features that you don't find in other cars. With all the said though, the 5 series (as long as is a 530 or higher) is the bomb, I would take the 5 series.
525 is great,6 months old,plenty fast for her.

dmontzsta
11-25-2005, 08:13 PM
Get the new G35 it is luxury and performs very well. 300hp and you can get an all wheel drive version. :)

Nord
11-25-2005, 08:22 PM
I don't understand, like 4 months ago, you said you were broke, now you want a BMW????
Kinda goes hand in hand I guess lol :) :)
J/k Bre, your Hot! :rollside:

Jrocket
11-25-2005, 09:21 PM
Ive got a 2005 silver Audi S4 that I'll sell ya.

Bre
11-25-2005, 09:44 PM
I don't understand, like 4 months ago, you said you were broke, now you want a BMW????
Kinda goes hand in hand I guess lol :) :)
J/k Bre, your Hot! :rollside:
I am still broke....the excursion was suppose to be mine....
andy wants it...
so instead of buying it off of me...he is going to make my new car payments.

Bre
11-25-2005, 09:45 PM
Ive got a 2005 silver Audi S4 that I'll sell ya.
pics? and how much?

RP1
11-26-2005, 06:30 AM
525 is great,6 months old,plenty fast for her.
Negative on that one. That thing was gutless compared to the 530 and really used the RPM just to get out of it's own way... IMO

RP1
11-26-2005, 06:31 AM
Sounds good. I will shoot you a PM.
Bre, check your PM's.
I am in the middle of moving into our new house so I'll check back in when I can.

Flying Tiger
11-26-2005, 07:08 AM
I would wager to guess that the Audi has no where the resale of the BMW.
Anyone know??

Havasu Hangin'
11-26-2005, 08:46 AM
Those S4's are bad-ass...kinda like an M3 on steriods (with Quattro).

INSman
11-26-2005, 09:27 AM
Those S4's are bad-ass...kinda like an M3 on steriods (with Quattro).
I agree on that S4, but I am picking up an Acura TL at invoice today, just so I don't have to drive my diesel truck around every friggin' day :)

Jyruiz
11-26-2005, 09:31 AM
I agree on that S4, but I am picking up an Acura TL at invoice today, just so I don't have to drive my diesel truck around every day :)
That is a nice car you are picking up INSman, congrats.

dicudmore
11-26-2005, 10:49 AM
I agree on that S4, but I am picking up an Acura TL at invoice today, just so I don't have to drive my diesel truck around every friggin' day :)
congrats...Acura's are nice rides :cool:
I want to drive it :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-26-2005, 10:56 AM
maybe I will get the key after the new car LMAO
MMMMM let me see what is due :D

Bre
11-26-2005, 12:01 PM
maybe I will get the key after the new car LMAO
MMMMM let me see what is due :D
I tried to meet up with Eric at Casa Alverez for lunch one day with the kids but he never called back. I will put it in the mail right now.

Flying Tiger
11-26-2005, 05:16 PM
I found this:
Cost Comparison (http://www.edmunds.com/new/2006/audi/a6/100548789/cto.html?step=2&setzip=&%3CE:track%20comp='cto'%20lCode='2'%20/%3E#compare)
Looks pretty even, based on the BMW being about $6K more to buy initially. Don't know how accurate this is.
WOW, A BFD the second and third year.

burtandnancy
11-26-2005, 06:25 PM
Bre, you're not comparing apples with oranges. If a three fits your budget, look at an Accord. If an M5 is out of the picture, settle for a 540...

HBjet
11-26-2005, 07:35 PM
From a Ford Focus to a BMW 3 series? That is a large jump in price with not so much in size of the car... Have you looked at Infiniti G35's coupe or sedan? Both are great cars and I have driven both, as well as 7 series BMW's and for the money, the G35 is just a great car all around. Looks, Size, Performance, and Price. I like the BMW's, don't get me wrong, I would just think you should get the most for your dollar, or Andys at least...
I would look at the Acura TSX or TL and the Infiniti G35 sedan!
Just my .02
HBjet

Bre
11-26-2005, 09:37 PM
From a Ford Focus to a BMW 3 series? That is a large jump in price with not so much in size of the car... Have you looked at Infiniti G35's coupe or sedan? Both are great cars and I have driven both, as well as 7 series BMW's and for the money, the G35 is just a great car all around. Looks, Size, Performance, and Price. I like the BMW's, don't get me wrong, I would just think you should get the most for your dollar, or Andys at least...
I would look at the Acura TSX or TL and the Infiniti G35 sedan!
Just my .02
HBjet
I am not doing anything yet.. just looking around.
and i am not going from a focus to something else.. i am going from an excursion to something else. He get's the boat... i get the excursion... i am just trying to make it easier on him.. cause all i would do is sell the excursion and buy a lil car. He wants the Excursion, and the boat.. ... so since i can not sell the excursion to get a car... he has to help me out. If that makes sense LOL
I will go check those out too.. thanks for the suggestion :)

Windy
11-26-2005, 10:08 PM
New job is great. I love everyone I work with. Keeps me real busy.
Sorry no holiday cheer. Andy and I are not working anything out.
Hey Bre...I just found out I know someone you work with.

Bre
11-26-2005, 10:14 PM
Hey Bre...I just found out I know someone you work with.
WHOOO???

riverroyal
11-27-2005, 09:32 AM
Negative on that one. That thing was gutless compared to the 530 and really used the RPM just to get out of it's own way... IMO
but its a great lease deal and a commuter for her,great gas milage.I dont think shes racing anyone :rollside:

RP1
11-27-2005, 01:41 PM
but its a great lease deal and a commuter for her,great gas milage.I dont think shes racing anyone :rollside:
Not a good idea in her sitauation. She owns an Excursion outright by default, but he is willing to make payments towards a new car in exchange. If she chooses to lease, he pays rent for a couple of years and she walks away with squat and he has the Excursion. She needs to buy.
Now I will say that Ziggy told me they changed the gearing in th 525 this year (06) so that it has more pep all around. Maybe that is a good option too.
But then again, what do I know. :rolleyes:

Bre
11-27-2005, 02:06 PM
Not a good idea in her sitauation. She owns an Excursion outright by default, but he is willing to make payments towards a new car in exchange. If she chooses to lease, he pays rent for a couple of years and she walks away with squat and he has the Excursion. She needs to buy.
Now I will say that Ziggy told me they changed the gearing in th 525 this year (06) so that it has more pep all around. Maybe that is a good option too.
Yeah I am thinking I need to just take the Excursion and sell it. I would keep it... but with diesel prices... and how much I drive around.. I need something that costs a lil less to drive around.... and something that will fit in a garage. BUt then again... I guess since it is payed off... paying for gas in it will be nothing compared to what my new car payment will be. He said he would help me make my payment for the next 3 years. Then I am on my own. BUt he ain't gonna pay the full $900 a month for something if I buy LOL. HUmm decisions decisions.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-27-2005, 02:31 PM
Bre, why doesn't he go and take out a loan on the Excursion and give you the cash? That way, you wouldn't have to deal with him making your payments and he wouldn't have to deal with making the payments on the "ex's" car. He'll be making a payment, regardless, just on his car instead of yours. It just seems like a cleaner deal. Unless there are other factors such as income verifications and whatnot. Good luck.

nodigg
11-27-2005, 03:05 PM
Bre, why doesn't he go and take out a loan on the Excursion and give you the cash? That way, you wouldn't have to deal with him making your payments and he wouldn't have to deal with making the payments on the "ex's" car. He'll be making a payment, regardless, just on his car instead of yours. It just seems like a cleaner deal. Unless there are other factors such as income verifications and whatnot. Good luck.
:idea: The clear and collected thoughts!

N2Lake
11-28-2005, 08:00 AM
I was also thinking about the Chrysler 300m. Those things look roomy.
The 300 is a great car, just don't buy one with the base 2.7(I think)V-6, they are gutless compared to the HO V-6. My wife had one of those and just loved it. However she likes the Dodge Magnum even better, same interior just has a hatch instead of a trunk. They both get around 24-26 on the hiway and 22ish in town. Great car with a lot of room for you and the kids. I have seen some great buys on some 05s with low miles. Good luck in finding a new whip.

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 08:31 AM
Yeah I am thinking I need to just take the Excursion and sell it. I would keep it... but with diesel prices... and how much I drive around.. I need something that costs a lil less to drive around.... and something that will fit in a garage. BUt then again... I guess since it is payed off... paying for gas in it will be nothing compared to what my new car payment will be. He said he would help me make my payment for the next 3 years. Then I am on my own. BUt he ain't gonna pay the full $900 a month for something if I buy LOL. HUmm decisions decisions.
Anyone else see anything wrong here?
RP1 stay away from my ex wife, you are ever mans worst nightmare

78Eliminator
11-28-2005, 08:33 AM
Anyone else see anything wrong here?
Besides the $900 payment deal? What the hell is she going to buy, a new Lotus Esprit Turbo?

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 08:36 AM
Besides the $900 payment deal? What the hell is she going to buy, a new Lotus Esprit Turbo?
Close but she is talking about buying a 43K plus cars with tax and lic around 50 PLUS, but she is worried about $2.7 diesel.
How about the insurance of that car and the price to fix it after there basic warranty /service is over

78Eliminator
11-28-2005, 08:40 AM
If she has a car that's paid for, free and clear, I say take it and be happy. I think Bre just wants a new toy. Be happy Bre. Save your money.

Bre
11-28-2005, 08:42 AM
If she has a car that's paid for, free and clear, I say take it and be happy. I think Bre just wants a new toy. Be happy Bre. Save your money.
Andy wants the car that is paid for... but the deal was that it was to go to me.. and he was to get the boat.
I am not doing anything yet... just car shopping.

Coleitis22
11-28-2005, 08:44 AM
Anyone have a hook up?.
Wait till spring. The new BMW 2006 M6 and M3 will be out. M6 505hp and M3 400hp. These will be rockets. If you can't wait, take a look at the Mercedes CL 600 or the CLK55 AMG. None of these will disappoint.

78Eliminator
11-28-2005, 08:44 AM
Andy wants the car that is paid for... but the deal was that it was to go to me.. and he was to get the boat.
I am not doing anything yet... just car shopping.
I dont know you or Andy, but if I were you I would take the car. You guys might be ok now and are on good terms, but sometimes things get ugly. Take the free and clear car, let him have the boat and call it a day. You will thank me when you have extra money in your pockets and no car payment.

78Eliminator
11-28-2005, 08:45 AM
And Bre, new cars are for chumps. Unless you are so friggin rich you dont need to save, always buy used and save yourself some money.

Coleitis22
11-28-2005, 08:46 AM
Wait till spring. The new BMW 2006 M6 and M3 will be out. M6 505hp and M3 400hp. These will be rockets. If you can't wait, take a look at the Mercedes CL 600 or the CLK55 AMG. None of these will disappoint. bump

Jordy
11-28-2005, 08:48 AM
Wait till spring. The new BMW 2006 M6 and M3 will be out. M6 505hp and M3 400hp. These will be rockets. If you can't wait, take a look at the Mercedes CL 600 or the CLK55 AMG. None of these will disappoint.
I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that these models might be a little bit out of the target price range, and that's wny no comment was made on them before. ;)
Then again, quoting and bumping your own post after 2 minutes is kind of odd as well. :notam:

78Eliminator
11-28-2005, 08:49 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that these models might be a little bit out of the target price range. ;)
Yeah folks. We are talking about a young single mom here.

HOSS
11-28-2005, 08:50 AM
but she`s got that aaaaaaaaaace! :)

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 08:51 AM
Hey Andy is a really nice guy, that is not nice

78Eliminator
11-28-2005, 08:52 AM
Exactly. She doesn't need a fancy car then. I think girls who drive modest cars are way hotter. In fact, a hot chick in a POS is always more attractive to me.

HOSS
11-28-2005, 08:53 AM
Yeah, she looks easy to score with. Like at the park,,,,,,,, :cool: Meaning a chic in a pos car.

Coleitis22
11-28-2005, 10:36 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that these models might be a little bit out of the target price range, and that's wny no comment was made on them before. ;)
Then again, quoting and bumping your own post after 2 minutes is kind of odd as well. :notam:
Yeah true, but what isn't odd on this forum. Look at at all the garbage that is posted daily. Back to cars. If you are going to buy something, do it right the first time, spend some cash and you won't have any regrets down the road. If you can't afford it, don't waste time looking for it.

HOSS
11-28-2005, 10:42 AM
Any lineups on a used M1?

Ziggy
11-28-2005, 03:39 PM
yup, the 06 525 has near the HP that last years 530 had............

DCBDaytona
11-28-2005, 03:54 PM
I'd recommend a CLK55 AMG. My Momma has an '05...Pricey, but definately worth it! That car straight halls a$$.