PDA

View Full Version : Whipple Quad Rotor EFI Kit For Sale

TPI
11-25-2005, 06:11 PM
Guys,
I talked about selling this set up in the early Summer but I never got around to it. Still in great condition and on the motor. Here is what is for sale:
2 Polished Whipple 2300AX blowers, complete with throttle bodies, linkage, 8 injectors, adapter plate, standard cupronickel intercooler, NEW NEVER USED INTAKE MANIFOLD(tall or short deck, your choice), 6 top pullies, 1 bottom pulley with three v belt positions, complete idler assembly and belt. Some of you guys know how I keep my stuff, Its very nice. This is a bargain..................Merry Christmas...........$8600. This kit works perfect, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with it. I am going to offer it up to the guys on the forums for a couple days before I go through the headache of putting it on offshore only. These make over 1000 hp so easily its ridiculous, and they are fun to mess around with. Feel free to call me or send an e-mail:
TPI (805)480-2693 Gary@TPBOATS.com
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/383W2Z4373m.JPG

HM
12-04-2005, 08:38 PM
That is a smoking deal!!!
I only have the compressors and the top manifold for my engine, and Dustin wants $10K to finish it with EFI like that setup. I spent $3K on the compressors.
That should sell very fast.

TPI
12-18-2005, 07:25 PM
Thats what I thought too. Everybody wants a quote to finish it, completely. Then I never hear from them again. Its comedy. The first call and the guy is really excited, ready to drive over with the cash, then he wants me to figure him up a price on everything, then he has a day to think about it, and then he's changed his mind(but he was absolutely sure, for sure, he was going to buy it). I'll bet it has happened 15+ times since I put it up for sale. The best part is, I dont want to sell a complete kit, I just want to sell the items listed. There is no doubt about it, building an efi 1000+ HP pump gas motor is costly. The right person, working on a project will buy it, especially if they price the stuff out new. I am tempted to sell the whole motor, just for simplicity, and build a 900.

Infomaniac
12-18-2005, 08:36 PM
Thats what I thought too. Everybody wants a quote to finish it, completely. Then I never hear from them again. Its comedy. The first call and the guy is really excited, ready to drive over with the cash, then he wants me to figure him up a price on everything, then he has a day to think about it, and then he's changed his mind(but he was absolutely sure, for sure, he was going to buy it). I'll bet it has happened 15+ times since I put it up for sale. The best part is, I dont want to sell a complete kit, I just want to sell the items listed. There is no doubt about it, building an efi 1000+ HP pump gas motor is costly. The right person, working on a project will buy it, especially if they price the stuff out new. I am tempted to sell the whole motor, just for simplicity, and build a 900.
OK I'll take it. As long as I only have to spend 80 bucks to finish off the install. :rollside:

cola
12-18-2005, 09:52 PM
OK I'll take it. As long as I only have to spend 80 bucks to finish off the install. :rollside:
Do you have a 522 whipple motor ready or are the 3.3 still back ordered.
Thanks, Mike

Infomaniac
12-19-2005, 04:54 AM
Do you have a 522 whipple motor ready or are the 3.3 still back ordered.
Thanks, Mike
Whipple is delivering them now. I can check on availability. If they have systems ready then 2 weeks would be the lead time for shipping an engine. i'll send you a PM.

TPI
12-19-2005, 06:26 PM
No more 3.3's from Whipple. They are now the Whipple 200AX(different). They are available, and very nice. I am seeing very nice results on the dyno with them.