PDA

View Full Version : Pesky kids

Excessive Force
11-26-2005, 02:18 PM
Neighbor kids are always getting too dam close to my car sittin in the driveway. Now i notice a couple of new scratches. Lite scratches not too bad but enough to piss you the "F" off!! :mad: WHAT DO I DO!!!! I know what i wanna do but that would be illegal!!!

OutCole'd
11-26-2005, 02:20 PM
Spray them with the hose?

Mr. Crusader 83
11-26-2005, 04:29 PM
i would want to shoot them to. little punks...

uvindex
11-26-2005, 04:39 PM
WHAT DO I DO!!!! Park your car in your garage? :)

HOOTER SLED-
11-26-2005, 08:41 PM
What do you want to do? Shoot a little kid because they may have put a scratch in your car?
His name IS Excessive Force you know. :D

Boy Named Sue
11-26-2005, 09:26 PM
I would sit down with them, and in a calm 'inside' voice explain to them that the vehicle is an expensive investment, and while it depreciates quickly enough I don't need their lil azzes scratching the f out of it. If the problem persists, break into their garage, steal the father's golf clubs and beat the crap out his cars with'em. Him too if he has anything to say.
Or just spray'em with the hose. :D

76ANTHONY
11-27-2005, 08:56 AM
tell em you just got s great gift, its an electrical alarm that gives any one within 5 feet of your car 25000 volts right up there a$$. and watch them test the theroy. if that doesnt work tell the parents that the claims adjuster wants to talk to them about their kids scratching your car, ask if its ok to give their phone number. see what happens then :D

hoolign
11-27-2005, 09:33 AM
Neighbor kids are always getting too dam close to my car sittin in the driveway. Now i notice a couple of new scratches. Lite scratches not too bad but enough to piss you the "F" off!! :mad: WHAT DO I DO!!!! I know what i wanna do but that would be illegal!!!
Head down to the pawn shop , spend 5 bikes on something with 2 wheels. the drag it back and forth over thier parents car . :mad:

GHT
11-27-2005, 09:37 AM
I would park it in your garage. Then close the door. That should keep them off of it. :rolleyes: :messedup: :D

Dusty Times
11-27-2005, 09:41 AM
Wait till baseball season starts and the start playing right next to it.
No scratches. Just broken windows and dents :220v:

WaterBox
11-27-2005, 09:49 AM
i would want to shoot them to. little punks...
I'm with you. :mad: :crossx:

riverroyal
11-27-2005, 09:50 AM
have you asked them to stay away from the car?Ive done that,asked real nice,wasnt being a adult A-hole to them.Kids were cool about it

Excessive Force
11-27-2005, 07:48 PM
:cry:

Excessive Force
11-27-2005, 07:51 PM
I would sit down with them, and in a calm 'inside' voice explain to them that the vehicle is an expensive investment, and while it depreciates quickly enough I don't need their lil azzes scratching the f out of it. If the problem persists, break into their garage, steal the father's golf clubs and beat the crap out his cars with'em. Him too if he has anything to say.
Or just spray'em with the hose. :D
sounds like someones got skeletons in their closet! :crossx: :crossx: