PDA

View Full Version : Glamis shiat that pisses me off! Read with caution...

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 04:12 PM
Boy killed in rollover at Glamis; parents arrested
By ERIC GALVAN, Staff Writer
Sunday, November 27, 2005 3:02 AM PST
GLAMIS — A 5-year-old boy was killed in a rollover at the Glamis sand dunes area here Friday.
According to California Highway Patrol officials, three adults and three children were riding inside a pickup truck on a dune ridge late Thursday afternoon when the vehicle made a left turn and slid sideways off a 150-foot sand embankment, rolling over several times before coming to a rest at the bottom of the embankment. None of the passengers were wearing seatbelts and no child restraint mechanisms were found in the vehicle.
The 5-year-old male sustained fatal head trauma injuries.
The childÂ’s father, who was driving, and his mother, who was seated next to him, were arrested for felony child endangerment, providing a false statement to a peace officer and obstructing and delaying a peace officerÂ’s investigation. The father also was charged with vehicular manslaughter.

slink
11-28-2005, 04:14 PM
GLAMIS — A 5-year-old boy was killed in a rollover at the Glamis sand dunes area here Friday.
According to California Highway Patrol officials, three adults and three children were riding inside a pickup truck on a dune ridge late Thursday afternoon when the vehicle made a left turn and slid sideways off a 150-foot sand embankment, rolling over several times before coming to a rest at the bottom of the embankment. None of the passengers were wearing seatbelts and no child restraint mechanisms were found in the vehicle.
The childÂ’s father, who was driving, and his mother, who was seated next to him, were arrested for felony child endangerment, providing a false statement to a peace officer and obstructing and delaying a peace officerÂ’s investigation. The father also was charged with vehicular manslaughter.
As it should be :mad:

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 04:15 PM
As it should be :mad:
What the hell is wrong with some people!??:?????? :mad: :crossx: :mad:

sigepmock
11-28-2005, 04:17 PM
I read this earlier too. I'm glad they arrested the parents.....I know they are sorry for what they(at least I hope) but they don't deserve to be parents if that's the way they take care of their kids. I've been going to Glamis for years and most of my friends have been going since they were toddlers and never once would we think about going out with out seatbetls, helmets, etc....It's common sense.....anybody that goes out there know $hit happens real fast and when you least expect it....so you have to be prepared at all times.
Just my $.02,
Chris

Burley1
11-28-2005, 04:18 PM
Fawkin rat bastard should be killed

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 04:22 PM
I read this earlier too. I'm glad they arrested the parents.....I know they are sorry for what they(at least I hope) but they don't deserve to be parents if that's the way they take care of their kids. I've been going to Glamis for years and most of my friends have been going since they were toddlers and never once would we think about going out with out seatbetls, helmets, etc....It's common sense.....anybody that goes out there know $hit happens real fast and when you least expect it....so you have to be prepared at all times.
Just my $.02,
Chris
I agree!!! It is very sad...but I have to say....my kids are ALWAYS buckled up! TIGHT!!!!! I was driving my husbands F350 on Sand Highway while he was in the rail with friends & I was "hauling ass"....but my kids were never ever put in jeopardy!!!!
Since this comment is getting arise outta some...I had to put the quotations in....
SARCASM PEOPLE!

Her454
11-28-2005, 04:22 PM
...It's common sense.....anybody that goes out there know $hit happens real fast and when you least expect it....so you have to be prepared at all times.
Just my $.02,
Chris
The fact that they both lied to cover up who was driving is a big red flag. Parents should know better, period. Especially on big weekends like this. Law enforcment is calling this one of the worst weekends in history with the death toll out there and that just makes it harder to keep the dunes open for the RESPONSIBLE people. My heart goes out to the other family members but those parents will have to live with this loss and their stupidity forever.

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 04:23 PM
The fact that they both lied to cover up who was driving is a big red flag. Parents should know better, period. Especially on big weekends like this. Law enforcment is calling this one of the worst weekends in history with the death toll out there and that just makes it harder to keep the dunes open for the RESPONSIBLE people. My heart goes out to the other family members but those parents will have to live with this loss and their stupidity forever.
Really??? There were only 3 deaths...& I really didn't think it was any more crowded than normal??? This one is ridiculous!

Mrs. casean
11-28-2005, 04:24 PM
I agree! I read it earlier too :cry: It is sooooo sad and I just can't believe a parent would do such a thing... even if it's just himself in the truck... stupid! Sooo sorry for the families loss aside from the parents stupidity.

Her454
11-28-2005, 04:25 PM
Really??? There were only 3 deaths...& I really didn't think it was any more crowded than normal??? This one is ridiculous!
Worst weekend I have ever seenÂ’
BY BLAKE SCHMIDT, SUN STAFF WRITER
Nov 27, 2005, 9:30 pm
Email this page
Printer friendly page
Send Us Your News
In one of five fatal off-road accidents that occurred in Imperial County recreation areas this Thanksgiving weekend, the father and mother of a 5-year-old boy who died in a rollover accident were arrested on felony charges, according to a California Highway Patrol accident report.
At least four other people died from off-road vehicle accidents in Imperial County this weekend, and a fifth person died of natural causes in the dunes in what Imperial County Deputy Coroner Henry Proo called "the worst weekend I have ever seen."
The rollover accident is being investigated as alcohol-related, the report said.
According to a CHP report, the pickup from the rollover accident was driving along a sand dune ridge Saturday afternoon with six people in the cab, none of them wearing seat belts.
The truck slid sideways down a 150-foot embankment, rolling several times before coming to a rest at the bottom of the embankment, according to the report. The boy was partially ejected, Macken said.
"Unfortunately, they tried to represent the mother as the driver," said Imperial County Sheriff's Office Lt. Rick Macken, who responded to the accident.
Kenneth Ray Campos and Claudia Gonzalez, of Madera, Calif., were charged with felony child endangerment, providing a false statement to a peace officer and obstructing and delaying a peace officer's investigations, according the CHP report.
The boy, from Madera, died after sustaining major head trauma.
One other passenger in the accident was sent to Pioneer's Memorial Hospital in Brawley for a broken arm, and two others suffered minor injuries.
In another accident Saturday morning, a 31-year-old man from Mesa died after he jumped a large embankment on his ATV in open desert north of Glamis, according to a CHP accident report. When he landed, his vehicle rolled several times, and the man suffered several injuries. The incident is also being investigated as alcohol-related, according to the report.
In a similar fatal accident Saturday afternoon, a 34-year-old man from Altadena, Calif., crested a sandhill at "unsafe speeds" in the Glamis Recreational area, not knowing what was on the other side of the hill, a CHP report said.
"His quad became airborne as the hill had a sheer drop-off known as a razorback," the report said. The man and his quad fell approximately 50 feet to the bottom of the hill. Emergency response personnel initiated lifesaving procedures, but he died as a result of injuries he sustained when he hit the desert floor, according to the report.
In a fourth fatal accident, a 28-year old man from Peoria was driving a dirt bike near Gordon's Well when he hit the side of a dune buggy. The man died from blunt force trauma after the accident, according to CHP Sgt. Lynn Domby. Domby said the case is still under investigation.
In the Ocotillo Wells State Vehicular Recreation Area near Borrego Springs, Calif., Saturday afternoon, a 25-year-old man from Yorba Linda, Calif., died after his Yamaha dirt bike collided with a dune buggy at the crest of a dune in Ocotillo Wells Saturday afternoon, according to a CHP report. Alcohol was not a factor in the collision, the report said. The driver of the dune buggy suffered no injuries.
No one who died in the accidents was from Yuma.
Proo said another case is under investigation. A person died in the recreational area near Glamis this weekend due to a suspected overdose on prescription drugs. Proo had no further details on the case. He said the body will be autopsied Tuesday.
Bureau of Land Management spokesman Gary Taylor said this weekend in the dunes was "above average in terms of fatalities."
Taylor estimated that nearly 200,000 people came to the dunes for Thanksgiving weekend, which is typically the busiest weekend for recreation in the Imperial Dunes.
The four deaths this weekend brings the total number of off-road accident fatalities in the Imperial dunes to six this season. Two Californians were killed in fatal accidents on Halloween weekend.
Taylor said there were about 150 medical responses in the dunes as of Sunday morning. "But I think that number is going to go way up once we get all the stats in," he said.
Officials from CHP, BLM and ICSO said there were a high number of DUI violations in the dunes this weekend and will release those statistics today.
Two of the fatalities are being investigated as alcohol-related.
Macken said that high winds and low visibility in the dunes this weekend were not a likely significant factor in the high fatality rate this weekend.
But J.D. Davis of Mesa, who came to the dunes with his family and his dune buggies, said that he had to leave the Glamis area to come to Gray's Well this weekend because of high winds and low visibility in Glamis

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 04:32 PM
Worst weekend I have ever seenÂ’
BY BLAKE SCHMIDT, SUN STAFF WRITER
Nov 27, 2005, 9:30 pm
Email this page
Printer friendly page
Send Us Your News
In one of five fatal off-road accidents that occurred in Imperial County recreation areas this Thanksgiving weekend, the father and mother of a 5-year-old boy who died in a rollover accident were arrested on felony charges, according to a California Highway Patrol accident report.
At least four other people died from off-road vehicle accidents in Imperial County this weekend, and a fifth person died of natural causes in the dunes in what Imperial County Deputy Coroner Henry Proo called "the worst weekend I have ever seen."
The rollover accident is being investigated as alcohol-related, the report said.
According to a CHP report, the pickup from the rollover accident was driving along a sand dune ridge Saturday afternoon with six people in the cab, none of them wearing seat belts.
The truck slid sideways down a 150-foot embankment, rolling several times before coming to a rest at the bottom of the embankment, according to the report. The boy was partially ejected, Macken said.
"Unfortunately, they tried to represent the mother as the driver," said Imperial County Sheriff's Office Lt. Rick Macken, who responded to the accident.
Kenneth Ray Campos and Claudia Gonzalez, of Madera, Calif., were charged with felony child endangerment, providing a false statement to a peace officer and obstructing and delaying a peace officer's investigations, according the CHP report.
The boy, from Madera, died after sustaining major head trauma.
One other passenger in the accident was sent to Pioneer's Memorial Hospital in Brawley for a broken arm, and two others suffered minor injuries.
In another accident Saturday morning, a 31-year-old man from Mesa died after he jumped a large embankment on his ATV in open desert north of Glamis, according to a CHP accident report. When he landed, his vehicle rolled several times, and the man suffered several injuries. The incident is also being investigated as alcohol-related, according to the report.
In a similar fatal accident Saturday afternoon, a 34-year-old man from Altadena, Calif., crested a sandhill at "unsafe speeds" in the Glamis Recreational area, not knowing what was on the other side of the hill, a CHP report said.
"His quad became airborne as the hill had a sheer drop-off known as a razorback," the report said. The man and his quad fell approximately 50 feet to the bottom of the hill. Emergency response personnel initiated lifesaving procedures, but he died as a result of injuries he sustained when he hit the desert floor, according to the report.
In a fourth fatal accident, a 28-year old man from Peoria was driving a dirt bike near Gordon's Well when he hit the side of a dune buggy. The man died from blunt force trauma after the accident, according to CHP Sgt. Lynn Domby. Domby said the case is still under investigation.
In the Ocotillo Wells State Vehicular Recreation Area near Borrego Springs, Calif., Saturday afternoon, a 25-year-old man from Yorba Linda, Calif., died after his Yamaha dirt bike collided with a dune buggy at the crest of a dune in Ocotillo Wells Saturday afternoon, according to a CHP report. Alcohol was not a factor in the collision, the report said. The driver of the dune buggy suffered no injuries.
No one who died in the accidents was from Yuma.
Proo said another case is under investigation. A person died in the recreational area near Glamis this weekend due to a suspected overdose on prescription drugs. Proo had no further details on the case. He said the body will be autopsied Tuesday.
Bureau of Land Management spokesman Gary Taylor said this weekend in the dunes was "above average in terms of fatalities."
Taylor estimated that nearly 200,000 people came to the dunes for Thanksgiving weekend, which is typically the busiest weekend for recreation in the Imperial Dunes.
The four deaths this weekend brings the total number of off-road accident fatalities in the Imperial dunes to six this season. Two Californians were killed in fatal accidents on Halloween weekend.
Taylor said there were about 150 medical responses in the dunes as of Sunday morning. "But I think that number is going to go way up once we get all the stats in," he said.
Officials from CHP, BLM and ICSO said there were a high number of DUI violations in the dunes this weekend and will release those statistics today.
Two of the fatalities are being investigated as alcohol-related.
Macken said that high winds and low visibility in the dunes this weekend were not a likely significant factor in the high fatality rate this weekend.
But J.D. Davis of Mesa, who came to the dunes with his family and his dune buggies, said that he had to leave the Glamis area to come to Gray's Well this weekend because of high winds and low visibility in Glamis
I guess it was a sad time.....the one guy died of natural causes...so I wont count that...but..really...if you look at all this info, it is all just stupidity on peoples parts! I mean no disrespect, but like I have said before......been going for 20 years...never had a problem, I guess it is just how you take care of yourself & your family.
God rest all of their souls!

HocusPocus
11-28-2005, 04:34 PM
just another reason why you couldn't pay me to go out on a big weekend.

76ANTHONY
11-28-2005, 04:34 PM
my god what a sad thread. parents should pay.... i think if i where to take my son or daughter out they'd be buckled so hard it would hurt because i dont want any child hurt playing.. dam........

Her454
11-28-2005, 04:36 PM
.....been going for 20 years...never had a problem, I guess it is just how you take care of yourself & your family.
God rest all of their souls!
Thats very very true......I've been going out there since I was 10 years old and it seems the people get more stupid every year. I remember having accidents out there back then but nothing of todays magnitude.....of course we didn't have the crowds either..... its just sad that people are stupid with others lives at stake.

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 04:44 PM
Thats very very true......I've been going out there since I was 10 years old and it seems the people get more stupid every year. I remember having accidents out there back then but nothing of todays magnitude.....of course we didn't have the crowds either..... its just sad that people are stupid with others lives at stake.
I think you are 100% right!
In fact one of the mornings we woke up & the kids were riding right in front of camp....the mini dunes, & a kid on a KX85 (good rider) was jumping back & forth...a guy on a quad colided with him head on! My 7 year old saw it & came over to get help! My husband jumped on my quad to see if he was ok....no one was even with the kid! They were too busy checking out the guy & his damages to his quad!!! F..Kin a holes! So my son went to get the kids parents & some one from his camp said..."shiat happens"WTF???? He's only a kid! They were not even concerned! Just pisses me off! :mad: :mad:

Ziggy
11-28-2005, 04:46 PM
The "it'll never happen to me" syndrome takes its toll once again.....Why in anyones right mind would you go offroading without buckling up, especially your own kids........stupidity wins again, or is it liquid courage????? :mad:
VEry, very sad. :cry:

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 04:47 PM
I agree!!! It is very sad...but I have to say....my kids are ALWAYS buckled up! TIGHT!!!!! I was driving my husbands F350 on Sand Highway while he was in the rail with friends & I was hauling ass....but my kids were never ever put in jeopardy!!!!
So you drive dangerously on non paved roads also.
Did a certified child safety seat inspector install your seats and show you how to do it, If not I bet they are WRONG.
You would be surprised at how many people think they do it correct and they are no where near close

Her454
11-28-2005, 04:48 PM
...stupidity wins again, or is it liquid courage????? :mad:
VEry, very sad. :cry:
Liquid Courage = Great for blind dates, but a recipe for disaster in the dunes.

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 04:48 PM
So you drive dangerously on non paved roads also.
Did a certified child safety seat inspector install your seats and show you how to do it, If not I bet they are WRONG.
You would be surprised at how many people think they do it correct and they are no where near close
Uhh last time I checked smarty...a 7 & 10 year old dont need them! :p

unleashed
11-28-2005, 04:54 PM
When you get 200,000 people in the dunes with offroad vehicles there is bound to be deaths. After reading the accidents I see 2 that could have been avoided. Glamis is no more dangerous than a big holiday weekend in Havasu! The newspaper article is just trying to sell papers. It was no worse this weekend than in the past. Ofcourse they wont write a story of the other 198,000 people that had a great time with there families riding and enjoying eachothers company!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-28-2005, 04:55 PM
We didn't go to Glamis but spent wednesday-Saturday camping out at Dumont.
Sadly Dumont seems to be becoming the next Glamis.So many newbie scary drivers on big HP machines it's frightning.
On Friday a buggy jumped into comp hill and hit a white Suzuki sidekick (Mini SUV) The collision caused the SUV to tumble all the way down the hill and it was smashed pretty good.(Drivers/passenger doors were almost touching in the middle)
I got there right as they were towing the car away and from what I was told the buggy took off right after the collision.(Hit and run)
I am not sure how badly hurt the SUV drivers were but I would not have wanted to take the tumble!!!(Maybe people can find more info)
We saw so many bone head things go on I could write a book!!!
Brandin

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 04:57 PM
When you get 200,000 people in the dunes with offroad vehicles there is bound to be deaths. After reading the accidents I see 2 that could have been avoided. Glamis is no more dangerous than a big holiday weekend in Havasu! The newspaper article is just trying to sell papers. It was no worse this weekend than in the past. Ofcourse they wont write a story of the other 198,000 people that had a great time with there families riding and enjoying eachothers company!
Deano
Well said Deano! :p

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 04:58 PM
We didn't go to Glamis but spent wednesday-Saturday camping out at Dumont.
Sadly Dumont seems to be becoming the next Glamis.So many newbie scary drivers on big HP machines it's frightning.
On Friday a buggy jumped into comp hill and hit a white Suzuki sidekick (Mini SUV) The collision caused the SUV to tumble all the way down the hill and it was smashed pretty good.(Drivers/passenger doors were almost touching in the middle)
I got there right as they were towing the car away and from what I was told the buggy took off right after the collision.(Hit and run)
I am not sure how badly hurt the SUV drivers were but I would not have wanted to take the tumble!!!(Maybe people can find more info)
We saw so many bone head things go on I could write a book!!!
Brandin
Yikes...I hope they were ok!

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 05:01 PM
Uhh last time I checked smarty...a 7 & 10 year old dont need them! :p
LIke I said most people have no clue, They are HIGHLY recommended(per NHTSA) up until the age of 12
my kids are 9 and 7 and STILL USE THEM
SMARTY PANTS

Cole Trickle
11-28-2005, 05:05 PM
LIke I said most people have no clue, They are HIGHLY recommended(per NHTSA) up until the age of 12
SMARTY PANTS
Your kids are going to think your the coolest if you drop them off at junior high in there car seats!!!

unleashed
11-28-2005, 05:06 PM
Your kids are going to think your the coolest if you drop them off at junior high in there car seats!!!
hahahahahahah...that shiat was funny!
Deano

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 05:07 PM
They dont think, they already KNOW that

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 05:08 PM
ROTFLMAO!

Ziggy
11-28-2005, 05:09 PM
If people would simply think, it would be less dangerous. Accidents happen but stupidity is controlable.
Deano, you are right on the money.....Papers sell when there's bad news but its much too boring to read about families actually having fun and enjoyment together. This world is really focked up :220v:

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 05:10 PM
If people would simply think, it would be less dangerous. Accidents happen but stupidity is controlable.
Deano, you are right on the money.....Papers sell when there's bad news but its much too boring to read about families actually having fun and enjoyment together. This world is really focked up :220v:
Score two for the fun & responsible families!
Very Nice Ziggy!

Cole Trickle
11-28-2005, 05:12 PM
They dont think, they already KNOW that
They Probably dig the Flat top and cool sun glasses. :crossx:
Kids know style when they see it!! :p ;)

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 05:13 PM
Holy shiat Cole......you are on a roll!!!!!! LMAO!!!!! :p

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 05:15 PM
That was almost funny.......
back to driving dangerously...

Cole Trickle
11-28-2005, 05:18 PM
That was almost funny.......
back to driving dangerously...
I try.... :) :idea:

Phat Matt
11-28-2005, 05:24 PM
SMARTY PANTS
I thought your kids ride on the handle bars of your motorcycle? :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 05:25 PM
I thought your kids ride on the handle bars of your motorcycle? :crossx:
LMAO!!!
You know Miguel ...you walked right into this! LOL! :p

Mandelon
11-28-2005, 05:41 PM
We came back on the 8 past Gordons and the dunes. It was so crowded out there. You could see the dust cloud for miles. Windy as heck on Saturday, the sand was streaming across the highway. Mileage dropped way down trying to run into that headwind.
I lost the top to our fan unit, it blew right off the roof, and the jeep we were towing had its top start to come loose. I guess a 65 mph forward speed and a 35 mph headwind is too much for my little top. It was almost....... ..Topless. :p I pulled over and used some Vise-Grips to hold it down....
The line of RVs running up the grade was long and slow. Felt sorry for some of the guys in there overloaded rigs running at 35 mph......The Duramax can keep me going 60 + even with the overcab camper and the Jeep "toad" behind.
It looked like everyone was having fun on the dunes. We were camping at Picacho and had a great time. Warm and sunny, mellow crowd. Only a couple boats on the river. No drama........ :cool:

Redneck
11-28-2005, 07:25 PM
It was a great weekend we did have one person in our camp get hit by a rail heading towards the dunes were all the roads cross but he was going slow and so was the rail so only minor damage to the bike and very little injuries to the rider(mostly soreness) other than that the only complaint was i missed my pixs and bella

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 07:33 PM
It was a great weekend we did have one person in our camp get hit by a rail heading towards the dunes were all the roads cross but he was going slow and so was the rail so only minor damage to the bike and very little injuries to the rider(mostly soreness) other than that the only complaint was i missed my pixs and bella
missed you too baby!!!! Now its our turn...camp with us for New Years! :cool:

Nice n' HOtt
11-28-2005, 08:02 PM
That's pretty funny!! :p Deano had a great point, too. Not everyone out there is drunk and stupid.

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 08:04 PM
That's pretty funny!! :p Deano had a great point, too. Not everyone out there is drunk and stupid.
Hey baby!!!!
Hello to yet another crazy ass 4 X'in mamma!!! :p

Nice n' HOtt
11-28-2005, 08:12 PM
Hey baby!!!!
Hello to yet another crazy ass 4 X'in mamma!!! :p
Wish I could have got a little more riding in....Have you got all the sand out of your cleavage and butt crack yet? Nothing like a little wind!! :skull:

Nice n' HOtt
11-28-2005, 08:13 PM
hahahahahahah...that shiat was funny!
Deano
Hey Deano, remember my little dance for you guys by the campfire??? :220v: :220v:

pixilatedpussy
11-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Wish I could have got a little more riding in....Have you got all the sand out of your cleavage and butt crack yet? Nothing like a little wind!! :skull:
No not quite! Going to unload the fridge right now...be back in a bit!

Racer277
11-28-2005, 08:47 PM
SMARTY PANTS
Dumb Ass....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSC01165.JPG

HM
11-28-2005, 08:58 PM
Dumb Ass....
Yah, what dumbass child endangering dick wad would let their kid ride in their lap while driving nearly 90 MPH in their boat? I wish someone had a picture or something of someone who would actually be that stupid while also being a hypocrite. Anyone? :rollside: LOL

Mrs.Racer277
11-28-2005, 08:59 PM
What kind of saftey seat is that????
PP's boys know how to get into their safety harness and tighten them up. They are always double checked by an adult. Not to mention those kids are the best riders I have ever seen at that young age. In both safety and knowledge. They are already more Desert Aware and River Aware than you will ever be, kilr.

unleashed
11-28-2005, 09:36 PM
Yah, what dumbass child endangering dick wad would let their kid ride in their lap while driving nearly 90 MPH in their boat? I wish someone had a picture or something of someone who would actually be that stupid while also being a hypocrite. Anyone? :rollside: LOL
DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rollside:
Deano

plaster dave
11-28-2005, 09:53 PM
Now that is a picture worth about a word. :argue: :)

PHOTOGLOU
11-28-2005, 10:25 PM
Dumb Ass....
Actually what you don't know is that Kilr was ideling for this picture and just hit the recall button for the picture..... Just look at his hair it's not moving at all :argue:

unleashed
11-28-2005, 10:29 PM
Actually what you don't know is that Kilr was ideling for this picture and just hit the recall button for the picture..... Just look at his hair it's not moving at all :argue:
I didnt know the rpm's had recall as well?? :D
Deano

moneypit
11-28-2005, 10:42 PM
I didnt know the rpm's had recall as well?? :D
Deano
Nice... would the hair move anyway?.. At idle w/ those rp's I didnt know sewing machines ran that hard? :rollside:

moneypit
11-28-2005, 10:42 PM
But the girls hair seems to be moving...

Kilrtoy
11-28-2005, 11:06 PM
What a great pic, I love it.....

JetBoatRich
11-29-2005, 04:41 AM
Does Miguel's hair ever move :cool:

Havasu1986
11-29-2005, 06:28 PM
Doc Pat this is the thrae I was telling you about

TRG
11-29-2005, 06:39 PM
Nice boat though!

riverroyal
11-30-2005, 10:35 AM
i was going when I was 5,went til about 21,stop going for 15 years!Now we are back in it,only for a short time,it sucks now,IM not whinning,but its nothing like it used to be,to many idiots.Plus my weekend warrior a suck a hunk of crap it taking the fun outta it!That reminds me,Im picking it up again today from the dealer :crossx:

Boa1277
11-30-2005, 08:49 PM
I agree!!! It is very sad...but I have to say....my kids are ALWAYS buckled up! TIGHT!!!!! I was driving my husbands F350 on Sand Highway while he was in the rail with friends & I was hauling ass....but my kids were never ever put in jeopardy!!!!
If you were hauling ass in a F-350 on any type of terrain other than the highway, your kids were in danger, anyone who has ever ridden in a big 1 ton 4x4 knows they are not made to haul ass in the dirt, or sand, I hate to say it but you did put your kids in jeapordy, and you just happened to be lucky that day, it could very well be you that we are reading about after a big weekend, accidents are just that accidents, I figure you are a good Mom, it sure sounds like you are, but everyone makes mistakes...

HOOTER SLED-
11-30-2005, 08:50 PM
If you were hauling ass in a F-350 on any type of terrain other than the highway, your kids were in danger, anyone who has ever ridden in a big 1 ton 4x4 knows they are not made to haul ass in the dirt, or sand, I hate to say it but you did put your kids in jeapordy, and you just happened to be lucky that day, it could very well be you that we are reading about after a big weekend, accidents are just that accidents, I figure you are a good Mom, it sure sounds like you are, but everyone makes mistakes...
Thus her new name...........Danger Girl

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2005, 08:51 PM
Anyways....................And yes...stock they are not...however...our truck is a lil different!
You are entitled to your opinion.

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2005, 08:53 PM
Thus her new name...........Danger Girl
Totally! LMAO!!!!!
I guess it doesnt matter that I preran the course in my husbands F350 for the SCORE race either! With Terrible on my ass!
Just another person that knows nothing about me!

HOOTER SLED-
11-30-2005, 08:57 PM
Anyways....................
You are entitled to your opinion.
I think I'm gonna have to reconsider our friendship and hanging around you guys. You're so damn outta control!!! Just an all around bad influence. I feel so unsafe around you. I'm so sorry, but I just don't condone the types of shenanigans that you and your family surround yourself with. I mean first it was the swinging, and now this. WTF??? :D ;)

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2005, 08:58 PM
ROTFLMAO!I think I'm gonna have to reconsider our friendship and hanging around you guys. You're so damn outta control!!! Just an all around bad influence. I feel so unsafe around you. I'm so sorry, but I just don't condone the types of shenanigans that you and your family surround yourself with. I mean first it was the swinging, and now this. WTF??? :D ;)

Boa1277
11-30-2005, 09:14 PM
Oh so I guess your F-350 is linked and Coiled over all the way around, and I am sure you have a full cage and a Parker Pumper for your prerunning, I would love to see you at any Score event prerunning with a F-350 that has to be the biggest joke yet. Now you are going to tell me they built it on Monster Garage and you took out Robby Gordon during your prerun, I dont know you but I guarantee you werent going very fast on any type of Score terrain other than the Highway in a F-350 I have been to every Score race this season and I have yet to see a F-350 with any type of suspension or caged for that matter to go fast on the course without bending the frame or something else. I am sure you have a great bolt on lift kit and some resevoir shocks, Hell you need to enter that thing in the unlimited Trophy Truck class for the 2006 Score Season. I will tell you this much you stuck your foot in your mouth with your last comment Pixy anyone who knows anything about Score or offroad racing will be laughing their ass off regarding your F-350 Prerunner.

lurid
12-01-2005, 08:00 AM
Oh so I guess your F-350 is linked and Coiled over all the way around, and I am sure you have a full cage and a Parker Pumper for your prerunning, I would love to see you at any Score event prerunning with a F-350 that has to be the biggest joke yet. Now you are going to tell me they built it on Monster Garage and you took out Robby Gordon during your prerun, I dont know you but I guarantee you werent going very fast on any type of Score terrain other than the Highway in a F-350 I have been to every Score race this season and I have yet to see a F-350 with any type of suspension or caged for that matter to go fast on the course without bending the frame or something else. I am sure you have a great bolt on lift kit and some resevoir shocks, Hell you need to enter that thing in the unlimited Trophy Truck class for the 2006 Score Season. I will tell you this much you stuck your foot in your mouth with your last comment Pixy anyone who knows anything about Score or offroad racing will be laughing their ass off regarding your F-350 Prerunner.
Donahoe made the 4.5 edge lift for prerun and chase
if you don't believe me call him
Donahoeracing.com in the history section
2000: Donahoe Begins to Manufacture Suspension Kits
In late 2000 and early 2001 Riviera Racing approached Donahoe with a problem they were having with their chase vehicles. The trucks just weren't fast enough in getting to the race trucks for repairs because the massive Ford Super Duty's suspension components were struggling in the rough desert terrain. They needed to increase the drivability and performance of these trucks on the off-roads of the desert. It was an easy endeavor for Donahoe Racing Enterprises' team of fabricators to design and build a bolt-on suspension system to cure the performance problem for Rivera's fleet of chase trucks. They tested and improved on their design until it met both Rivera's & Donahoe's standards. Not long after the finalization of the system, to Donahoe's surprise, he started to get calls from other race teams requesting the bolt-on system he made for Rivera Racing for their own chase Super Dutys. And so, after only a few months, The Edge Advanced Suspension Systems was born as a subsidiary of Donahoe Racing Enterprises. Soon Donahoe Racing began to sell the components to retail stores, all the while continuing to work on and improve the design and ride quality of the system.
Once Donahoe Racing's product line The Edge was launched, Donahoe Racing grew from a little race team that Donahoe and Giffin started in 1987 to an aftermarket suspension development and manufacturing company that pushes the boundaries of aftermarket suspension design.

Boa1277
12-01-2005, 08:21 AM
In late 2000 and early 2001 Riviera Racing approached Donahoe with a problem they were having with their chase vehicles. The trucks just weren't fast enough in getting to the race trucks for repairs because the massive Ford Super Duty's suspension components were struggling in the rough desert terrain. They needed to increase the drivability and performance of these trucks on the off-roads of the desert. It was an easy endeavor for Donahoe Racing Enterprises' team of fabricators to design and build a bolt-on suspension system to cure the performance problem for Rivera's fleet of chase trucks. They tested and improved on their design until it met both Rivera's & Donahoe's standards. Not long after the finalization of the system, to Donahoe's surprise, he started to get calls from other race teams requesting the bolt-on system he made for Rivera Racing for their own chase Super Dutys. And so, after only a few months, The Edge Advanced Suspension Systems was born as a subsidiary of Donahoe Racing Enterprises. Soon Donahoe Racing began to sell the components to retail stores, all the while continuing to work on and improve the design and ride quality of the system.
Once Donahoe Racing's product line The Edge was launched, Donahoe Racing grew from a little race team that Donahoe and Giffin started in 1987 to an aftermarket suspension development and manufacturing company that pushes the boundaries of aftermarket suspension design.
I have one question for you, have you ever been to a Score event, or are you just reading the advertisement for their bolt on lift kit. I guarantee you Team Riviera chase truck is not a F-350 they do have parts trucks and some of their pit crews use lifted F-350, but they do not haul ass on the course they just needed something that worked better than stock which most bolt on kits do, but they are not made to haul ass in the dirt, and if you think they are you are extremely mistaken. Do you even realize what hauling ass in the dirt is, you dont do it carrying, welders, tires, spare trannys, tools, compressors, etc, etc. To haul ass in the dirt in a F-350 would be a huge undertaking, could you imagine the cage alone would have to run from bumper to bumper and it would not be a bolt on application, I could go into this really deep, but I cant see myself getting that technical, let me just say this in parting, 90% of bolt on applications are made for looks only sometimes they do improve the overall performance, but they are not made to haul ass in the dirt, much less a race course. If you are interested go to this website start a thread regarding prerunning or going fast in the dirt in a F-350 and you will learn more than you ever want to know. www.racedezert.com good luck.

lurid
12-01-2005, 08:35 AM
http://www.sdhqoffroad.com/ check out project superduty. he is running 4.5 edge lift
Kreg Donahoe and Gale Banks are running a F350 diesel in the baja 1000 stock class. TWO-TIMERS-----Kreg Donahoe (Class 7 and Stock Full)
http://www.score-international.com/press/pressRead.ihtml?id=625
I not getting into a pissing contest

Mr. Pixilated
12-01-2005, 09:16 AM
WOW, Sounds like this tread got you all heated......Glamis is what you make it....You said, you used to go there along time ago, then you came back and it suck now....Leave and don't come back......We love it and are going to be going there for a long time to come....As for my truck, no it's not 4linked,coiled,caged,bump stopped,prerunnered out but my wife likes to go faster then most pozers going down sand hwy. When was the last time someone going straight(flat surface) flipped over going 20 or less......Think hard, We'll have to get back to that..My wife and I are experienced desert riders going there since we we're little. No we are not SCORE groupees but we do love to watch a good race...My wife was invited to prerun LAughlin a few years ago because I was stuck in the pits rebuilding a cage for Kordonoway Racing......My help there was more important then driving prerunning the course. My wife is very knowledgeable about offroading....So let's get back to Glamis, You hate it, We love it......Your opinion doesn't matter, It's just your opinion.....Oh yeh, Wasn't there a thread with another topic going on here... :yuk:

Boa1277
12-01-2005, 09:37 AM
Mr Pix, it sounds like you need to get your facts straight, I never wrote I hate Glamis, in fact I never even mentioned Glamis(dumbass), If you would read your wifes post, she wrote that she was "hauling ass" with the kids in the truck "yep they were seatbelted in" doesnt hauling ass mean faster than 20mph(dumbass), I have been racing the Score series for the last 5yrs so I guess I am a groupee(if that qualifies)and to tell you the truth if Glamis was full of people like you which sounds like a glorified Sand Wash Racer, oh yeah with tons of desert experience I probably never would go there. So now back to the original subject Shiat that pisses me off at Glamis. THE PIXIS and all of their desert experience, would piss me off at Glamis.(which is a accident waiting to happen) You have just proved you do not belong anywhere in the offroad enviroment, you should probably stick to boating.
This proves money doesnt buy brains or common sense.
Definition of Sand Wash Racer: Motorcycle or Quad rider, likes to hang out in sandy offroad enviroment, usually can be found wearing tennis shoes, tube socks, shorts, wife beater, and sunglasses, no helmet, males tend to have a mullett, while the females like to die their hair pink or bleach blonde. Will race anyone at anytime, wearing the above approved race gear.

pixilatedpussy
12-01-2005, 09:51 AM
Mr Pix, it sounds like you need to get your facts straight, I never wrote I hate Glamis, in fact I never even mentioned Glamis(dumbass), If you would read your wifes post, she wrote that she was "hauling ass" with the kids in the truck "yep they were seatbelted in" doesnt hauling ass mean faster than 20mph(dumbass), I have been racing the Score series for the last 5yrs so I guess I am a groupee(if that qualifies)and to tell you the truth if Glamis was full of people like you which sounds like a glorified Sand Wash Racer, oh yeah with tons of desert experience I probably never would go there. So now back to the original subject Shiat that pisses me off at Glamis. THE PIXIS and all of their desert experience, would piss me off at Glamis.(which is a accident waiting to happen) You have just proved you do not belong anywhere in the offroad enviroment, you should probably stick to boating.
Touchy Touchy.....
FYI..My post"Hauling Ass" was sarcasm at its finest! You my darling are the dumbass..Mr Newport Beach Hot Boater! :yuk: :yuk:

Boa1277
12-01-2005, 10:18 AM
http://www.sdhqoffroad.com/ check out project superduty. he is running 4.5 edge lift
Kreg Donahoe and Gale Banks are running a F350 diesel in the baja 1000 stock class. TWO-TIMERS-----Kreg Donahoe (Class 7 and Stock Full)
http://www.score-international.com/press/pressRead.ihtml?id=625
I not getting into a pissing contest
Ok no pissing here, couple of facts for you, Class 7 is a mini truck class, and Stock Full means just that,(full size truck) but the trucks are required to be fully caged (score approved) if the truck wasnt the frame would look like a pretzel after the race. I was at the 1000 this year and I did see the truck it was a long way from stock, they just refer to the basic suspension he is running, I believe the springs have to remain stock or the ride height, I am not sure, this is a class that I do not race in I would have to go over the rules regarding Stock Full class. There is alot more to this than appears go to the Race Dezert website there is a ton on info to get you started. Peace.

Mr. Pixilated
12-01-2005, 10:24 AM
Dumbass, out of line....No need to call names.....
:yuk:
By the way I have no money my wife does!!!!! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
12-01-2005, 10:27 AM
Apology accecpted..& thankyou....
See ya at the Laughlin Race! :p
Yes hunny...I do have the money...good to see you remember that! LOL! :cool:

lurid
12-01-2005, 10:34 AM
Thanks, I'm a lurker on RaceDezert good info over there. I was just relaying my personal knowledge from talking to Kreg and seeing his rigs.

Kilrtoy
12-01-2005, 11:26 AM
Well this took a whole different twist :)

MAINEVENT
12-01-2005, 11:34 AM
And i also hear there lifts are "gauranteed not to sag" so i've heard from someone hahahahahaha :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
12-01-2005, 04:04 PM
The pixilateds are the Duke of Hazzard of Glamis. :D :D Tina, let's see you put on some Daisy Dukes and slide across the hood of your truck. :D Gooooo Danger Girl.

pixilatedpussy
12-01-2005, 04:23 PM
The pixilateds are the Duke of Hazzard of Glamis. :D :D Tina, let's see you put on some Daisy Dukes and slide across the hood of your truck. :D Gooooo Danger Girl.
You are just dieing to be my photographer!!!! LOL!
Whats the plan for Fri night?

Flying Tiger
12-01-2005, 05:08 PM
I'm active with friends of Dumont Dunes.
We are just about to press the BLM to place restrictions on the age of kids that can drive golfcarts or Rhinos on the dunes.
Ya oughta see the age of very little kids at the wheel of these rides, 3 and 4 year olds, and the collisions that are becoming more commonplace.
I'm against regulation,, but with kids and irresponsible parents,, we gotta act.
So pound my ballz flat with a wooden mallet,, but some parents are very lame,, and then ya just add alcohol and kids,, and ya get a tragedy.

pixilatedpussy
12-01-2005, 05:29 PM
I'm active with friends of Dumont Dunes.
We are just about to press the BLM to place restrictions on the age of kids that can drive golfcarts or Rhinos on the dunes.
Ya oughta see the age of very little kids at the wheel of these rides, 3 and 4 year olds, and the collisions that are becoming more commonplace.
I'm against regulation,, but with kids and irresponsible parents,, we gotta act.
So pound my ballz flat with a wooden mallet,, but some parents are very lame,, and then ya just add alcohol and kids,, and ya get a tragedy.
OH MY GOSH>>>>>>>>>>> I have seen this too! I agree...I hate to say it...I dont like regulations.....but in this case...I too have seen parents that let their kids tear around the dunes in those things with NO HELMET! IDIOTS! :yuk: :mad:

JetBoatRich
12-01-2005, 08:26 PM
Well this took a whole different twist :)
is that strange to you :rolleyes:

HOOTER SLED-
12-01-2005, 09:34 PM
You are just dieing to be my photographer!!!! LOL!
Whats the plan for Fri night?
?????????? What's the dealio???? What about Saturday??

pixilatedpussy
12-01-2005, 10:48 PM
?????????? What's the dealio???? What about Saturday??
We are going to the river Sat.....Remember????
You have me all confused now baby! :crossx: :cry:
Next weekend we are home...

HOOTER SLED-
12-01-2005, 11:07 PM
Stay home. You're not gonna make it to the light parade anyways. Come play with us.

pixilatedpussy
12-02-2005, 09:52 AM
Stay home. You're not gonna make it to the light parade anyways. Come play with us.
Sorry...gotta go wish my Dia a happy bday!!! & Happy Housewarming! Plus we gotta take the trailer home.

MAINEVENT
12-02-2005, 10:00 AM
I'll believe when i see it hahaha Sweet party at the Pixi's next weekend :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
12-02-2005, 11:21 AM
I'll believe when i see it hahaha Sweet party at the Pixi's next weekend :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
:yuk: :yuk: :p You are funny sir Pukes alot! :p

HOOTER SLED-
12-02-2005, 03:35 PM
:yuk: :yuk: :p You are funny sir Pukes alot! :p
Fricken light weight. :220v: :220v:

MAINEVENT
12-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Fricken light weight. :220v: :220v:
Hey im no light weight i just ran a race that night instead of a marathon hahaha

pixilatedpussy
12-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Hey im no light weight i just ran a race that night instead of a marathon hahaha
Is that what that was?????? :crossx: :skull:

shueman
12-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Worst weekend I have ever seen...
The headline just about covers it.... :frown:
Sad news indeed.....I'd bet 50% of those out there, don't have a clue what they are doing or risking.... :hammerhea