PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Poll

Squirtin Thunder
11-29-2005, 05:16 PM
"Christmas Tree vs Holiday Tree"
"Christmas Parade vs Holiday Parade"
I would like to hear your views on these subjects.

H20 Toie
11-29-2005, 05:22 PM
It's Christmas.

Ziggy
11-29-2005, 05:34 PM
Christmas it is.
The whole PC Holiday deal seems to be making a turnabout this year...Several things like that at issue around San Diego...

Squirtin Thunder
11-29-2005, 05:37 PM
Xmas...F PC
I voted incorrectly in the poll Jim :(. I hit the wrong buttons
It is kind of like having an open bow, it can happen !!!

shadow
11-29-2005, 05:42 PM
It's Christmas and always will be!Screw being politically correct.
If someone doesn't want to celibrate Christmas thats fine,but don't try to
screw up Christmas as it has always been.
I'll bet all those who don't belive or want to change Christmas would sure as
hell accept a Christmas bonus.
You don't belive in Christmas?NO CHRISTMAS BONUS FOR YOU! AND NO DAY OFF FOR CHRISTMAS WITH PAY! :mad:

JetBoatRich
11-29-2005, 07:22 PM
Holiday Party or Christmas Party :yuk:

atomickitn
11-29-2005, 08:07 PM
now this is a X mas poll :rollside: http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636boys_trip_05_029.jpg

deltarat
11-29-2005, 08:12 PM
Is it over yet? It is just a reason for my wife to go out and spend a shit load of money on people in her family that we only hear from once a year, on Christmas!!!

atomickitn
11-29-2005, 08:16 PM
i dont give them s**t , i would rather ,and i do every year spend the same amount for the kids less fortuniate, like the toys for tots , and the st judes , and choc....... last year i think i spent around 1k on donations, besides xmas is all about kids f everybody else ...unless its going to get you laid... :)

NorCal Gameshow
11-29-2005, 08:17 PM
xmas tree ... but, if it's in your house you can call it what you want. ;)
indifferent on the parade.

Jyruiz
11-29-2005, 08:20 PM
Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, if you don't like it, to bad.

Mrs. casean
11-29-2005, 08:54 PM
It has and always should be Christmas Tree & Christmas Parade... MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

Rexone
11-29-2005, 10:41 PM
The whole Politically Correct Holiday this and Holiday that crap sucks. I got one for these PC weaksucks... chew on this nice fresh and soft " extra large canine elimination unit".
Its Christmas and its always been Christmas till recently and all these lameass PC jackholes can kiss off. This PC crap is killin this country. (and others too). PC war complete with PC friggin tagalong reporters, PC names for every race, PC names for illegal alien rat bastards, PC no God in pledge, on money. WTF is wrong with all these sensitive lame screwball PC idiots? I hope these PC jerkwads like rice and camel shit cause I don't think the Chinese or the Islamic Extremists give a rats ass about being PC if and when they invade our PC wide open unprofriggintected border.
Merry Christmas btw :)

SHAKEN Not Stirred
11-29-2005, 10:42 PM
Xmas...F PC
It's CHRISTmas.......NOT Xmas.....
I thought you weren't gonna be PC ???
Xmas is PC.....
Later,
CJG
:p

Outnumbered
11-29-2005, 11:18 PM
The whole Politically Correct Holiday this and Holiday that crap sucks. I got one for these PC weaksucks... chew on this nice fresh and soft " extra large canine elimination unit".
Its Christmas and its always been Christmas till recently and all these lameass PC jackholes can kiss off. This PC crap is killin this country. (and others too). PC war complete with PC friggin tagalong reporters, PC names for every race, PC names for illegal alien rat bastards, PC no God in pledge, on money. WTF is wrong with all these sensitive lame screwball PC idiots? I hope these PC jerkwads like rice and camel shit cause I don't think the Chinese or the Islamic Extremists give a rats ass about being PC if and when they invade our PC wide open unprofriggintected border.
Amen.

Dusty Times
11-29-2005, 11:59 PM
I'm at a loss for words!
Very well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squirtin Thunder
11-30-2005, 12:06 AM
Yah know Mike you said what I was thinking the last couple of days listening to Bill O'Riley talk about all this crap. It is just so hard to believe what these people are doing to our nation. If we keep going the way we as a country are going we will be Doooomed for sure.
Jim

Dusty Times
11-30-2005, 12:11 AM
Yah know Mike you said what I was thinking the last couple of days listening to Bill O'Riley talk about all this crap. It is just so hard to believe what these people are doing to our nation. If we keep going the way we as a country are going we will be Doooomed for sure.
Jim
These people are against everything this country is about :argue:

Run_em_Hard
11-30-2005, 05:19 AM
I want to vote for this!

a catered life
11-30-2005, 07:34 AM
it freaking christmas everything screw all the policatilly correct bull :yuk:

MAINEVENT
11-30-2005, 07:41 AM
Christmas it is for me and my kids :crossx: :rollside:

Mr. Pixilated
11-30-2005, 07:43 AM
now this is a X mas poll :rollside: http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636boys_trip_05_029.jpg
Are you sure that is not a dingle dangle hanging from your poll? NICE....

Mrs. casean
11-30-2005, 09:23 AM
WELL SAID :D

Holland
11-30-2005, 09:39 AM
I agree... Also, the PC stuff is commercial for increased sales revenue for all "Religions," right???? esshhhhhhh.

azgfboatgirl
11-30-2005, 09:41 AM
What about Christmas carols or Holiday carols....geez I'm sick of this PC crap.
:D

Rexone
11-30-2005, 10:03 AM
Jim
I dunno Jim I'm just kind of a history buff.
When Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, not too PC
When Germany went on it's imperical rampages to clear other races, not too PC
When Iraq and Iran fought their war, not too PC.
When Iraq invaded Kuwait, not too PC.
When Islamic Extremists took out the World Trade Center (after years of other terrorist acts and more after), not too PC
No genius but I'm just thinking the PC agenda both in war and as a general operating policy ain't gonna get the job done. The sensitive and easily offended little babies pushing this crap as well as our own government need to wake up & sack up. History repeats (especially if you let it) and it will.
Merry Christmas. And to all in other religions please have a Happy Christmastime too celebrating as you wish.
:)

JB in so cal
11-30-2005, 10:07 AM
Happy Chrismajanakwanzatime, to allllllllllll :cool:

Rexone
11-30-2005, 12:20 PM
Jim looks like the "holiday" group in your poll is just about a reflection of real life on the street. The 2%er's scarin the other 98 weaksucks in Washington too.

JB in so cal
11-30-2005, 12:40 PM
Let's re-name all of the seasonal tv favorites, as well:
"I want a dog for the Holidays, Charlie Brown"
"How the Grinch stole the Holidays"
"National Lampoon's Holiday Vacation"
"I'll be home for the Holidays"
...or maybe some variety shows:
"The Holidays at Rockefeller Center"
"The Holidays in Washington"
"The Holidays with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir"
Phuch that.
It's Christmas!

lucky
11-30-2005, 12:46 PM
"Christmas Tree vs Holiday Tree"
"Christmas Parade vs Holiday Parade"
I would like to hear your views on these subjects.
cash vs visa ?

lucky
11-30-2005, 12:48 PM
Let's re-name all of the seasonal tv favorites, as well:
"I want a dog for the Holidays, Charlie Brown"
"How the Grinch stole the Holidays"
"National Lampoon's Holiday Vacation"
"I'll be home for the Holidays"
...or maybe some variety shows:
"The Holidays at Rockefeller Center"
"The Holidays in Washington"
"The Holidays with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir"
Phuch that.
It's Christmas!
forgot one Brain
Holidays with the simpson's

Rexone
11-30-2005, 12:53 PM
White Holiday by Bing Crosby
Do they know its the holidays, by Band Aid
The 12 days of the holidays, by the Ray Coniff Singers

JB in so cal
11-30-2005, 12:55 PM
Nope. That probably won't work either.

Squirtin Thunder
11-30-2005, 01:12 PM
Do they know its the holidays, by Band Aid
The 12 days of the holidays, by the Ray Coniff Singers
See the problem I have is that there would only be one parade, no Christmas Parade or Thankgiving Day Parade.
And if it is Holidays the they would have to put every stinkin one of them together and well that would mean the 4th, Martin Luthor King day, Presidents day, Labor day, Memorial Day, New Years, well you get my point right ???

Squirtin Thunder
11-30-2005, 01:13 PM
Xmas...F PC
Jim looks like the "holiday" group in your poll is just about a reflection of real life on the street. The 2%er's scarin the other 98 weaksucks in Washington too.
Mike,
Well there is some of the 2%
DILLIGAF
Damit Tom you messed up the whole Poll

572Daytona
11-30-2005, 01:21 PM
What?! Xmas is the short version of typing out Christmas. Nothing political about it unless you are anal. Are you anal?
From wikipedia:
Originally, in "Xmas", X represented the Greek letter χ (see chi). It was pronounced with a hard [kh], which is the first letter of Christ's name in Greek. However, because of the modern interpretations of the letter X, many people do not know this and assume that this abbreviation is meant to drop Christ from Christmas as a means of secularization or a vehicle for political correctness.

MsDrmr
11-30-2005, 01:28 PM
I'd have to go with Christmas,,,,otherwise the songs would make no sence :crossx:

jbtrailerjim
11-30-2005, 01:34 PM
Amen to that! This is about one of the best post I have read on here in a long time.
Rex, I agree with you 100%!!

Rexone
11-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Mike,
Well there is some of the 2%
Damit Tom you messed up the whole Poll
Ok just that much worse. "Accomodation" that's killing the country is occurring for around 1%.

Ziggy
11-30-2005, 05:44 PM
Encinitas has changed their Holiday Parade back to Christmas Parade......apparently with many kudo's coming their way, and the few tart remarks came too.....by about the same margin as this poll.