PDA

View Full Version : Hooli -

Her454
12-01-2005, 10:13 AM
Your email Auto Reply is hysterical! I was ROTFLMFAO...........and was quite surprised it got through my firewall :jawdrop: :D
This is an auto reply so don't take it personal that I havent responded to your E-mail as of yet...but there is a chance I just may not give a shit what you have to say!!! You may up your chances of your E-mail being reponded to if there is a picture of tits attached! If you are offended by this AUTO RESPONSE...to fukkin bad! If not..SHOW ME YOUR TITS.

SummitKarl
12-01-2005, 10:17 AM
well...? did you show him your tits :crossx: :)

ROZ
12-01-2005, 10:22 AM
Kim, Tom, and Hooli are the classiest guys I know :)

topless
12-01-2005, 10:37 AM
Your email Auto Reply is hysterical! I was ROTFLMFAO...........and was quite surprised it got through my firewall :jawdrop: :D
This is an auto reply so don't take it personal that I havent responded to your E-mail as of yet...but there is a chance I just may not give a shit what you have to say!!! You may up your chances of your E-mail being reponded to if there is a picture of tits attached! If you are offended by this AUTO RESPONSE...to fukkin bad! If not..SHOW ME YOUR TITS.You should have seen his penis enlargement auto reply :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
12-01-2005, 10:39 AM
This is an auto reply so don't take it personal that I havent responded to your E-mail as of yet...but there is a chance I just may not give a shit what you have to say!!! You may up your chances of your E-mail being reponded to if there is a picture of tits attached! If you are offended by this AUTO RESPONSE...to fukkin bad! If not..SHOW ME YOUR TITS.
It is funny isnt it.....? So typical of hooli :p Im glad he is back! :p

Her454
12-01-2005, 10:42 AM
well...? did you show him your tits :crossx: :)
Mandelon has the pics and said he would forward them. :rollside:
You should have seen his penis enlargement auto reply :crossx:
I miss all the good stuff.
It is funny isnt it.....? So typical of hooli :p Im glad he is back! :p
No doubt, this place would fall apart without Hooli and Tom to keep it clean.
BTW, shouldn't you be out terrorizing small children? Buckled in of course. ;)

topless
12-01-2005, 10:50 AM
I miss all the good stuff.
I'll forward it to you. He is such a nut.

Her454
12-01-2005, 10:59 AM
I'll forward it to you. He is such a nut.
Thats pretty funny......................

hoolign
12-01-2005, 11:33 AM
he he he .... :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
12-01-2005, 11:42 AM
No doubt, this place would fall apart without Hooli and Tom to keep it clean.
BTW, shouldn't you be out terrorizing small children? Buckled in of course. ;)
OMG!!!! LMAO!!!! I will be shortly when I pick them up from school! :p

topless
12-01-2005, 11:46 AM
Well you better haul ass! :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
12-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Well you better haul ass! :crossx:
I will...gotta make up for lost time. :p :p But this time it will be in my Excusion!

Her454
12-01-2005, 11:52 AM
Don't forget their crash helmets Mom. :rollside: Pixi, do you remember the old Nissan commercial where the kid is in the backseat all buckled in, 5 point harness and crash helmet - while they are running something similar to the Baja 1000? The kid is bouncing around like crazy while trying to eat an ice cream. You can imagine........... Its classic and thats what the turn of events in your glamis thread remind me of. I wish I could find the old commercial, its hysterical.

Tom Brown
12-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Kim, Tom, and Hooli are the classiest guys I know :)
I hear Kim has been eating with utensils lately. :cool:

Her454
12-01-2005, 12:08 PM
I hear Kim has been eating with utensils lately. :cool:
That's just unconfirmed gossip from the Fag forums.

pixilatedpussy
12-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Don't forget their crash helmets Mom. :rollside: Pixi, do you remember the old Nissan commercial where the kid is in the backseat all buckled in, 5 point harness and crash helmet - while they are running something similar to the Baja 1000? The kid is bouncing around like crazy while trying to eat an ice cream. You can imagine........... Its classic and thats what the turn of events in your glamis thread remind me of. I wish I could find the old commercial, its hysterical.
If you find it...you sooooo have to post it!!! That would be funny!@!!!! LMAO!!! :p

Her454
12-01-2005, 01:36 PM
If you find it...you sooooo have to post it!!! That would be funny!@!!!! LMAO!!! :p
Topless emailed me and said she thinks she may have found it, or a Nissan site anyway...Im going to check.
Topless, the email didnt have a link...... ?

topless
12-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Topless emailed me and said she thinks she may have found it, or a Nissan site anyway...Im going to check.
Topless, the email didnt have a link...... ?DUhhhhhhhhh Let me go find it again. LOL

Her454
12-01-2005, 01:54 PM
Thats ok, that site is all for Z'. This commercial was for Nissan Pathfinder and this is all I could find on Google about it. Someone else was asking the same thing..........commercial is funny - no wonder I remember it so well, I loved the 80's LOL!
" Nissan
Any of you guys remember the comercial for the 1987 or 88 Nissan Pathfinder, in which there was a kid eating an ice cream at the back seat. The dad describes how nice it would be if the family quit their jobs and the kids school, then they would travel to South America in the Pathfinder. God I loved that commercial and especially the 80s. "

hoolign
12-01-2005, 02:25 PM
I will...gotta make up for lost time. :p :p But this time it will be in my Excusion!
Pixalated Kneivel??? :rollside: