PDA

View Full Version : Why is America Turning So Lame?

Red Eye
12-01-2005, 10:58 AM
What's going on w/ people in this country? Why the "F" can't publicly displayed Christmas Trees be called just that? Holiday Trees??? What other holiday has trees decorated w/ lights? Maybe it's me, but whomever is making a stink about this should be slapped in their holiday mouth. Anyway... I'm done ranting. :mad:

Her454
12-01-2005, 11:02 AM
What's going on w/ people in this country? Why the "F" can't publicly displayed Christmas Trees be called just that? Holiday Trees??? What other holiday has trees decorated w/ lights? Maybe it's me, but whomever is making a stink about this should be slapped in their holiday mouth. Anyway... I'm done ranting. :mad:
IN GOD WE TRUST and I'll fly my AMERICAN FLAG where ever I damn well please and display MY CHRISTMAS TREE with the brightest lights I can find and will enjoy my CHRISTMAS DAY with my family and friends and if you don't like it, get the hell out of the US or F-off.
MERRY CHRISTMAS, from the bottom of my heart.

Red Eye
12-01-2005, 11:12 AM
IN GOD WE TRUST and I'll fly my AMERICAN FLAG where ever I damn well please and display MY CHRISTMAS TREE with the brightest lights I can find and will enjoy my CHRISTMAS DAY with my family and friends and if you don't like it, get the hell out of the US or F-off.
It wasn't an issue for decades and now all of the sudden. I hope the holiday guy w/ the reindeer gives them in their holiday stockings a bunch of holiday coal. F'ers.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-01-2005, 11:20 AM
It wasn't an issue for decades and now all of the sudden. I hope the holiday guy w/ the reindeer gives them in their holiday stockings a bunch of holiday coal. F'ers.
It's a testament of the downfall of the society and culture that has been nurtured in this country for 200 plus years. Now all we want to do is be accomodating to everyojne elses culture at risk of our own for fear of offending them when they should be assimilating into our culture. Sure, they can have their holiday displays and whatever else they want to call it, but they need to understand this is not their culture and they need respect the culture and societal ways of this country and obey our laws, not their own.
Ok, I'm ready to get flamed for that and called all manner of names for it.

riverbound
12-01-2005, 11:22 AM
It's a testament of the downfall of the society and culture that has been nurtured in this country for 200 plus years. Now all we want to do is be accomodating to everyojne elses culture at risk of our own for fear of offending them when they should be assimilating into our culture. Sure, they can have their holiday displays and whatever else they want to call it, but they need to understand this is not their culture and they need respect the culture and societal ways of this country and obey our laws, not their own.
Ok, I'm ready to get flamed for that and called all manner of names for it.
No flaming from me...... I completely agree.

Jbb
12-01-2005, 11:24 AM
Brown is the Anti Christmas Devil..... :mad:

FreshTracks
12-01-2005, 11:25 AM
I agree 100%. PHUCK all you P.C. endorsing bitches. Here's a quote from one:
Barry Lynn, executive director of Americans United for Separation of Church and State, said using the term "Christmas tree" excludes people of other faiths and backgrounds."I certainly don't need spiritual sustenance from the government," he said. "I get that in my church.
Oh really? Does your church send it's troops to fight in Afghanistan and other parts of the world so you have the freedom to make stupid f#$king statements?
You don't hear other religious groups complain about it. As a Catholic, I am not offended by Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Mormon references, merchandise, etc.
Maybe it's time for to start a new group, Americans United for Separation of P.C. Dip$hits and the rest of us.
By the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS :)

MagicMtnDan
If you don't like it then you (we) need to fight it every step of the way, every little item (they turn into a wave if we don't fight them).
The cross on the top of the hill in San Diego, the cross on the LA County Seal, they're small items perhaps but they represent the continuing tide turning against what this country was founded on.
We all need to step up and stop the wackos from making this country the "Politically Correct States of North America." :220v:

Sleek-Jet
Anyone else notice that alot of TV programs are call events that happened BC as "Before Common times" and AD is now "Common Times"... I noticed this while watching the History channel the other day. :220v: :220v: :skull: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Her454
12-01-2005, 11:41 AM
Santa is saving all his coal for the Bench Racers.

maxwedge
12-01-2005, 11:41 AM
Just a hint. Dont take the fuses out of those bright ass christmas tree lights. :) :)

Her454
12-01-2005, 11:44 AM
Just a hint. Dont take the fuses out of those bright ass christmas tree lights. :) :)
No worries here, one thing I am TERRIFIED of is fire. A Pyro yes, but terrified of it if that makes sense. ;)

topless
12-01-2005, 11:55 AM
Just wait until Easter when the Holiday Bunny comes to bring candy to your kids!!!1 :cry:

Taylorman
12-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Where did this deal start not calling it a Christmas Tree?

Rexone
12-01-2005, 11:58 AM
My .02 here (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98661)
The whole Politically Correct Holiday this and Holiday that crap sucks. I got one for these PC weaksucks... chew on this nice fresh and soft " extra large canine elimination unit".
Its Christmas and its always been Christmas till recently and all these lameass PC jackholes can kiss off. This PC crap is killin this country. (and others too). PC war complete with PC friggin tagalong reporters, PC names for every race, PC names for illegal alien rat bastards, PC no God in pledge, on money. WTF is wrong with all these sensitive lame screwball PC idiots? I hope these PC jerkwads like rice and camel shit cause I don't think the Chinese or the Islamic Extremists give a rats ass about being PC if and when they invade our PC wide open unprofriggintected border.
Merry Christmas btw :)
:)

Jbb
12-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Just wait until Easter when the Holiday Bunny comes to bring candy to your kids!!!1 :cry:
Just so happens I have a picture of that Holiday Bunny.....in blue velvet and high heels..... :p

Her454
12-01-2005, 12:03 PM
My .02 here (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98661)
:)
Sorry, I didn't see that. I'm trying to wean myself from Squirtin Thunder propoganda, its way to heated and upsets me. :rollside:

topless
12-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Just so happens I have a picture of that Holiday Bunny.....in blue velvet and high heels..... :pLMAO!!! That's sure to scare the kids. :cry:

rrrr
12-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Just so happens I have a picture of that Holiday Bunny.....in blue velvet and high heels..... :p
That'll give her kids clown nightmares.
Seems I recall RD getting a bit miffed over that particular photo. :crossx: :crossx: :D :D

Ziggy
12-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Where did this deal start not calling it a Christmas Tree?
I might be slightly religion challanged but I don't think I've even seen a decorated Pine Tree of any sort in non-christian homes this time of year.
PC-ness will bring this country to its knees. Personally I'm glad to see some communities revert to what is correct and naming events, items and figurative people back to what they should be called, Christmas Parade, Christmas Tree, Santa Claus.........
I'm perfectly fine with seeing a Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or any other parade too. Learning about them would benefit many people, myself included.

pjones
12-01-2005, 12:15 PM
I think you can thank the good ole ACLU for the majority
of this "holiday" issue...

Jbb
12-01-2005, 12:17 PM
That'll give her kids clown nightmares.
Seems I recall RD getting a bit miffed over that particular photo. :crossx: :crossx: :D :D
lol.............RD SUX.... :p

topless
12-01-2005, 12:17 PM
I'm perfectly fine with seeing a Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or any other parade too. Learning about them would benefit many people, myself included.
This morning my son said pretty soon we'll just have ChristHanuKwanza Carols and cards. He cracks me up sometimes. :)

maxwedge
12-01-2005, 12:21 PM
I'm all for calling it Christmas too, but then that kind of excludes New Years Eve, which is a religious holiday of even greater importance for many alcholics throughout the world. And New Years day which is celebrated by the rest of us for being "the most shittiest day of the year" because we went drinking with several alcoholics the night before. Or is this just in my family? :) :)

Jyruiz
12-01-2005, 12:33 PM
I am so tired of all this PC crap that is going on in this country, I am ready to start shooting.

HYPNAUTIC
12-01-2005, 01:17 PM
this year at my daughters school they had a Harvest Festival instead of Halloween and Thanksgiving. The school called Halloween, Harvest Day and called Thanksgiving, Harvest Celebration. WTF!! I remember wearing Halloween costumes to school and for Thanksgiving the teachers used to dress up half the class as Indians and the other half as Pilgrims and we all sat down and had lunch.
F this PC Holiday stuff, Harvest crap, and The April Bunny!

wsuwrhr
12-01-2005, 01:32 PM
I am not Christian, and I still call it Christmas.
Some people just want SOMETHING to bitch about.
Brian

Cole Trickle
12-01-2005, 01:34 PM
Sadly it's not just Christmas or the pledge of alegiance in school it's everything!!
It seems like every year more and more pople forget what it's like to be American. Being an American dosen't mean you are white,black,brown,yellow etc... it means we all live together and should do all we can to get along with our neighbors and make this country as strong as it can be.
Seeing rallys where people are burning American Flags and yelling viva "Enter country of choice" while waving flags of other countries just rubs me the wrong way.(If you don't like it here GO AWAY!! we are not trying to be the next England,Mexico,Africa,Etc...)
I think it's great to have heritage and know where you come from but not at the expense of forgeting where you live today.It's one thing to fight wars against other nations but fighting ourselves is flat out retarded.
Complaining about the goverment or it's decisions is also part of teh problem.goverment is voted in by a majority vote and should be supported regardless until the next election
If your any color or creed and not proud to be part of the great melting pot we call "America" you should be forced to board a plane TODAY and be flown back to the country you came from.
I have friends from every walk of life and have no problem sharing a laugh or enjoying there company when we leave all of the meaningless BS off the table.
In all fairness I think the media has as big of a part of the downfall of America as anything else!!(They don't care if we tear eachother apart as long as there is $$ to be made)

Havasu_Dreamin
12-01-2005, 01:41 PM
In all fairness I think the media has as big of a part of the downfall of America as anything else!!(They don't care if we tear eachother apart as long as there is $$ to be made)
And the liberals!

Outnumbered
12-01-2005, 02:03 PM
That is an easy question to answer:
LIBERALISM

HYPNAUTIC
12-01-2005, 02:22 PM
And the liberals!
Cant blame oneside without blaming the other!!

Havasu_Dreamin
12-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Actually, when it comes to political correctness, you can.

HYPNAUTIC
12-01-2005, 02:37 PM
Actually, when it comes to political correctness, you can.
Well we found 1 thing that makes America great...
I can disagree, and thats OK.
Im not trying to suport either side. just saying both political parties are full of sh*t

Outnumbered
12-01-2005, 02:37 PM
Name a few true conservatives that are PC. Anyone? And don't say GWB, I would not call him a conservative. GWB is a step in the right direction, but not a conservative.

Jbb
12-01-2005, 02:38 PM
I see a lot of people yelling for peace
but I have not heard of a plan for
peace. So, here's one plan."
1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good ole boys', we will never "interfere" again.
2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.
3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.
4) All future visitors will be tho-
roughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available
to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.
5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.
6) The US will make a strong effort
to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.
7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)
8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them are stolen or given
to the army. The people who need
it most get very little, if anything.
9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.
10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?
"The Statue of Liberty is no longer
saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' "

Havasu_Dreamin
12-01-2005, 02:38 PM
Im not trying to suport either side. just saying both political parties are full of sh*t
Damn straight!

H20 Toie
12-01-2005, 03:08 PM
JBB for president.

Cole Trickle
12-01-2005, 03:25 PM
I see a lot of people yelling for peace
but I have not heard of a plan for
peace. So, here's one plan."
1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good ole boys', we will never "interfere" again.
2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.
3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.
4) All future visitors will be tho-
roughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available
to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.
5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.
6) The US will make a strong effort
to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.
7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)
8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them are stolen or given
to the army. The people who need
it most get very little, if anything.
9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.
10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?
"The Statue of Liberty is no longer
saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' "
I would vote for you!!
I think you just took care of the deficit in under 12 months.
I would still want the military there to kick ass if we were threatend but I firmly believe that we shouldn't get involved in other peoples fights.
Also add:
11) The Welfare program will be renamed the re training department.If you can't learn enough after 3 months to fend for your self in this country you need to leave.No more free rides!!
12) Every Citizen that embraces America should be provided with good Health Care and a decent education.(You don't get the choice to drop out and be a bum)
I could go on all day!