PDA

View Full Version : Cars Needed

jasonwtc
05-15-2006, 10:17 AM
If You Are In The Orange County Area And Would Like A Free Lowering Kit For Your Vehicle This Is What We Need At This Time
2006 Impala V8
2006 Monte Carlo V8
If You Have One Of These Cars And Want A Drop Kit Give Me A Call
Jason
714 632 7024

GRUNION
05-15-2006, 11:47 AM
jason do you own a shop or somthing?

jasonwtc
05-15-2006, 12:14 PM
jason do you own a shop or somthing?
i run a shop the main company is BNS Suspension and we run SuspensionMax on ebay and then the wholesale company is SpringTech we build lowering and lift kits for cars and truck plus camber kits we have our own line of shocks all different lengths. we sell to allot of the local shops devious customs, MIC, HW Motorsports, Custom Motorsports ect.... might have some stuff you can use give me a call if interested

OC Ultra
05-15-2006, 01:07 PM
I have an 06 Impala SS. How much are you thinking to lower the car? What kind of shocks, springs etc. Pretty softly sprung right now but a great daily driver.

riverjunkie
05-15-2006, 01:10 PM
i run a shop the main company is BNS Suspension and we run SuspensionMax on ebay and then the wholesale company is SpringTech we build lowering and lift kits for cars and truck plus camber kits we have our own line of shocks all different lengths. we sell to allot of the local shops devious customs, MIC, HW Motorsports, Custom Motorsports ect.... might have some stuff you can use give me a call if interested
Got a hot boater deal for putting a 6" lift on a Yukon XL????? :)

riverbound
05-15-2006, 01:16 PM
I have an 07 Tahoe. but not sure if lowering it will ruin the ride.

Kachina26
05-15-2006, 01:18 PM
Let me assure you, IT WILL!

Nord
05-15-2006, 01:23 PM
I second that.........if if they say your doing it "right"

jasonwtc
05-15-2006, 01:44 PM
I have an 06 Impala SS. How much are you thinking to lower the car? What kind of shocks, springs etc. Pretty softly sprung right now but a great daily driver.
we ussually like to lower cars about 1.6 to 2 inches so they still ride good and keep the travel of the strut. springs are ussually about 20% stiffer then stock still ride good but helps the handling as well. the springs we would be putting on the car are spring tech we would need the car for a day to take measurements then give it back to you and then in two weeks we would need it again for final fit and have it alligned

jasonwtc
05-15-2006, 01:44 PM
Got a hot boater deal for putting a 6" lift on a Yukon XL????? :)
4wd or 2wd and do you have a brand in mind

jasonwtc
05-15-2006, 01:48 PM
done a couple new tahoes ride is still great done some on 22's and 24's just redid the coils though new ones will be in this week new coils will do a 1.5" drop in front and 3" in back sits level rides like stock.

jasonwtc
05-15-2006, 01:50 PM
it actually doesn't you are keeping the stock shocks on it just made extenders and the coils are not that stiffer then the stock ones it still rides very nice

riverjunkie
05-15-2006, 01:55 PM
4wd or 2wd and do you have a brand in mind
It is a 2wd and I think we were looking at a CTS (I hope that's right).

ULTRA28
05-15-2006, 02:01 PM
Jason just did an 07 Tahoe for a friend of mine. Came out sick. I'll post some pictures when I get some. Thanks for the hook up Jason.

jasonwtc
05-15-2006, 02:03 PM
It is a 2wd and I think we were looking at a CTS (I hope that's right).
i do not get that great a deal on CST but i will give it to you at my cost if we do the install
install $450
they have 2 kits first is a CSK-C23-4 5.5" lift $1095.35
other kit CSK-C23-13 6"-8" lift $1861.42
if it has autoride it will need some brackets for the shocks that cost a little more

jasonwtc
05-15-2006, 02:05 PM
Jason just did an 07 Tahoe for a friend of mine. Came out sick. I'll post some pictures when I get some. Thanks for the hook up Jason.
thank you for hooking that up i appreciate it. i could use some pics of it too i forgot the camera at the river and was not able to get any

riverjunkie
05-15-2006, 02:10 PM
i do not get that great a deal on CST but i will give it to you at my cost if we do the install
install $450
they have 2 kits first is a CSK-C23-4 5.5" lift $1095.35
other kit CSK-C23-13 6"-8" lift $1861.42
if it has autoride it will need some brackets for the shocks that cost a little more
I am not sure if this makes a difference to you but it is currently lowered 2" in the front and 3" in the back. I am also going to need to get tires, we were thinking about 35's they will be going on 20 x 9.5 Boyds.

jasonwtc
05-15-2006, 02:33 PM
I am not sure if this makes a difference to you but it is currently lowered 2" in the front and 3" in the back. I am also going to need to get tires, we were thinking about 35's they will be going on 20 x 9.5 Boyds.
as long as you have your stock parts i do not mind. not sure how much you want to spend on tires i had a chevy truck 10" lift on 20x10 boyds with 36x13.5x20 super swamper iroks they are good tires about 220 or 230 a piece lasted me 37k miles rotated every 3k but they are very loud. any other tire same size that is not loud you are looking at about double the price. you tell me how much you want to spend on tires and i will see what i can find

riverjunkie
05-15-2006, 02:41 PM
as long as you have your stock parts i do not mind. not sure how much you want to spend on tires i had a chevy truck 10" lift on 20x10 boyds with 36x13.5x20 super swamper iroks they are good tires about 220 or 230 a piece lasted me 37k miles rotated every 3k but they are very loud. any other tire same size that is not loud you are looking at about double the price. you tell me how much you want to spend on tires and i will see what i can find
No stock parts laying around ha. I got the work originally done at the Custom Truck Shop and they kept them. Maybe I should go back to them, do you suggest??

jasonwtc
05-15-2006, 03:09 PM
No stock parts laying around ha. I got the work originally done at the Custom Truck Shop and they kept them. Maybe I should go back to them, do you suggest??
i might have some stock parts laying around what did they change

riverjunkie
05-15-2006, 03:26 PM
i might have some stock parts laying around what did they change
They changed the spindles and the springs in the front. In the rear they changed some stuff (hanger bracket) but it was my impression that the stock was not needed due to coming in the CST kit for the rear.

ahhell
05-15-2006, 03:29 PM
how about a 70 Camaro...need 2" in the front

jasonwtc
05-15-2006, 03:33 PM
They changed the spindles and the springs in the front. In the rear they changed some stuff (hanger bracket) but it was my impression that the stock was not needed due to coming in the CST kit for the rear.
the rear we should be ok and i think i have a stock spindle in the back just in case. as for what comes in the kit it really does not say in there book but you should be goodmight need some stock rear springs

jasonwtc
05-15-2006, 03:39 PM
how about a 70 Camaro...need 2" in the front
i can do a 1" drop suspension techniques coil which takes awhile to get they are not fast shippers ordered some for my 69 camaro took almost a month or you can go with the eibach 1" drop faster shipping little bit better coil and last would be hotchkis performance they do make a 2" drop coil and next week i will be doing a large order to set up my account and get all the rest of the parts for my camaro and i can give you a deal on them. let me know if you are interested in any of them

ahhell
05-15-2006, 03:42 PM
i can do a 1" drop suspension techniques coil which takes awhile to get they are not fast shippers ordered some for my 69 camaro took almost a month or you can go with the eibach 1" drop faster shipping little bit better coil and last would be hotchkis performance they do make a 2" drop coil and next week i will be doing a large order to set up my account and get all the rest of the parts for my camaro and i can give you a deal on them. let me know if you are interested in any of them
I'll let you know...It's still in the body shop at the moment and I dont know when Im getting it back... hopefully in a month or so :220v:

Kachina26
05-15-2006, 03:47 PM
it actually doesn't you are keeping the stock shocks on it just made extenders and the coils are not that stiffer then the stock ones it still rides very nice
Don't take what I said the wrong way, it can be done well, but, it won't ever be the same as stock.

jasonwtc
05-15-2006, 03:59 PM
I'll let you know...It's still in the body shop at the moment and I dont know when Im getting it back... hopefully in a month or so :220v:
mine spent 7 months in the body shop and it is just primered right now i don't even want to know how long it is going to take to put paint on it

jasonwtc
05-15-2006, 04:00 PM
Don't take what I said the wrong way, it can be done well, but, it won't ever be the same as stock.
you are right it will never ride exactly like stock but if you do it right it will be close to stock

Froggystyle
05-15-2006, 04:01 PM
My 2500HD rides a lot better dumped than it did either stock or lifted. A LOT.
It is all in how much effort you put into the job. My parts and install would have been well in excess of $10K. Probably closer to $12,500.
It rides better, looks better and tows better. I want to do the same exact thing to a new 07 3/4 ton Suburban now.
Jason, have you done any full drops on the late model Chevy 3/4 tons? I need C-notch and 4-link in rear with spindles, A-arms and shockwaves in front. The parts are all sponsored, but I need an install company for this year so we can bring the new truck to SEMA. I will take care of the wiring and dash install, but we will have to find a location for the air tank, compressor and you would do the plumbing as well.
I did the last one, but I wouldn't do it again without a lift.
If so, around what would that cost?

boater012
05-15-2006, 06:06 PM
It is all in how much effort you put into the job. My parts and install would have been well in excess of $10K. Probably closer to $12,500.
It rides better, looks better and tows better. I want to do the same exact thing to a new 07 3/4 ton Suburban now.
Jason, have you done any full drops on the late model Chevy 3/4 tons? I need C-notch and 4-link in rear with spindles, A-arms and shockwaves in front. The parts are all sponsored, but I need an install company for this year so we can bring the new truck to SEMA. I will take care of the wiring and dash install, but we will have to find a location for the air tank, compressor and you would do the plumbing as well.
Look at froggystyle always the big baller!!!

ahhell
05-15-2006, 06:09 PM
mine spent 7 months in the body shop and it is just primered right now i don't even want to know how long it is going to take to put paint on it
DONT MAKE ME CRY...OK....couldnt pass the killer deal on a total body resto with paint and airbrush...so I just sit back and wait...but will be in touch about the drop;...ahhell

jasonwtc
05-16-2006, 08:02 AM
check your PM's we can work something out

jasonwtc
05-16-2006, 08:03 AM
DONT MAKE ME CRY...OK....couldnt pass the killer deal on a total body resto with paint and airbrush...so I just sit back and wait...but will be in touch about the drop;...ahhell
mine was sitting and rotting in the driveway for 12 years decided it was time to make it nice now its a frame off no idea what i was thinking