PDA

View Full Version : Getting in Shape

H20 Toie
12-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Is going to be impossible, when leaving the gym tonight i decided to weigh myself OMG. F this i'm going to go get a drink and just stay drunk until i die. :cry:
How did this happen. no wonder none of my close fit. boy i need a drink. :crossx:
The upside is it should be easy to lose weight ( i got enough for 2 or 3 people)

hoolign
12-03-2005, 04:38 PM
Is going to be impossible, when leaving the gym tonight i decided to weigh myself OMG. F this i'm going to go get a drink and just stay drunk until i die. :cry:
How did this happen. no wonder none of my close fit. boy i need a drink. :crossx:
The upside is it should be easy to lose weight ( i got enough for 2 or 3 people)
An alternate name huh???

H20 Toie
12-03-2005, 04:46 PM
An alternate name huh???
What???

Waldo
12-03-2005, 04:47 PM
Try my method...I've hade pneumonia for the last week. :yuk:

H20 Toie
12-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Try my method...I've hade pnemonia for the last week. :yuk:
i need full body liposuction

C-2
12-03-2005, 04:49 PM
No drinkie drinkie!

hoolign
12-03-2005, 04:50 PM
What???
O'hara????? :rollside:

H20 Toie
12-03-2005, 04:55 PM
O'hara????? :rollside:
I still don't get it. must be to much fat in my brain. maybe i should take up Heroin :cool:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Hey bro I feel ya!! I lost 6 lbs this week
1. I drank all I wanted, which was quite a bit!!
2. I ate no more than 500 calorie meals and realy watched my carbs, fat, and cheese. 5 meals a day
3. Hard but worth it. I almost had to bust out my 38s!! F-that!!
4. I hear you will loose twice the weight w/o beer but no such luck for me.
5. Oh ya do supersets at the gym of light weight 15-20 reps. Lifting hard makes you want pizza!!
6. I ran one time 3 miles and worked out with weights 2 times.
Try it!

Boatcop
12-03-2005, 05:06 PM
In shape?
Round is a shape.
Seriously, when starting a work out routine, you should throw out the scale, and concentrate on the tape.
When men work out, they usually go right to the free weights or weight machine, and throw in some running on top of it.
In addition to burning fat, they are also building up the main muscle mass of the body. Namely the chest, back, arm and thigh muscles.
Muscle weighs more than fat, so the increase in muscle mass more than makes up for the weight of any fat lost.
Measure youself (not there, you pervert) once a week, rather than rely on the scale. Losses of inches around the waist, hips, chest, and thighs will give you a better indication of your workout success than just poundage.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-03-2005, 05:09 PM
Oh ya Dan, you are so big already I would just concentrait on cardio for a month and see how it goes. Your craving for food and beer will diminish a lot and french fries will sound grose!

hoolign
12-03-2005, 05:09 PM
I still don't get it. must be to much fat in my brain. maybe i should take up Heroin :cool:
Keith richards is still kickin ..with a full head of " hair-o-in"

maxwedge
12-03-2005, 05:38 PM
I'm sure "aharon34" and "nuboater" would be willing to help "push" you :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28428&highlight=workout

hoolign
12-03-2005, 05:42 PM
I'm sure "aharon34" and "nuboater" would be willing to help "push" you :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28428&highlight=workout
I git tired of lookin for those...guess i'm not in top internet shape :rollside:

LUVNLIFE
12-03-2005, 05:44 PM
In shape?
Round is a shape.
Seriously, when starting a work out routine, you should throw out the scale, and concentrate on the tape.
When men work out, they usually go right to the free weights or weight machine, and throw in some running on top of it.
In addition to burning fat, they are also building up the main muscle mass of the body. Namely the chest, back, arm and thigh muscles.
Muscle weighs more than fat, so the increase in muscle mass more than makes up for the weight of any fat lost.
Measure youself (not there, you pervert) once a week, rather than rely on the scale. Losses of inches around the waist, hips, chest, and thighs will give you a better indication of your workout success than just poundage.
He's right Dan. Don't get on the scale. Muscle weighs more than fat and plus part of your motivation is feeling good after working out. Good luck. :cool:

H20 Toie
12-03-2005, 06:41 PM
He's right Dan. Don't get on the scale. Muscle weighs more than fat and plus part of your motivation is feeling good after working out. Good luck. :cool:
I have no problem with not getting on a scale, i don't even have one, i wish i hadn't got on the one tonight either :cry:
It should be interesting to see the difference by the time summer gets here. This is going to be a tough week though, there are a lot of bars and smoking women around this place ( Hard Rock in Ft Lauderdale) but i have been going to the gym instead of the bars and eating a decent dinner.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-03-2005, 06:47 PM
It was nice to meet you guys today. You seem like a wonderful family and the kids are so cute. Get the Suzuki 400 quad for her. You won't be sorry!!

Forkin' Crazy
12-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Just keep at it. I stopped eating so much carbs... sugar, rice, potatoes, etc. More veggies and meat. Also workin' pretty damn hard until I hurt my knees. I dropped 18# and have gained 5 back due to lack of exercise. Knees are getting better so I'm gonna get my MTN bike out!!