PDA

View Full Version : UCLA fans------->>>>>

HOOTER SLED-
12-03-2005, 05:39 PM
Damn your boys sucked today. Were your bears hibernating already???? LOL.. The Trojans turned your Bruins into gummy bears and Teddy Grahams today. LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't say one good thing about UCLA's performance today. Oh.... wait. The cheerleaders looked cute. LOL.. Damn what an ass whooooopin!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :D

Rexone
12-03-2005, 05:41 PM
Headline News: USC rolls 66-19
I'll bet that was a real nailbiter.

LUVNLIFE
12-03-2005, 05:45 PM
USC let them score so it didn't look like they were running the score up :)

Riverkid
12-03-2005, 05:56 PM
Got the cell phone pics from guys from work starting at 0700 on the tailgate cocktails. They were Bruins fans. Hope they drank A LOT...
Ouch.

LUVNLIFE
12-03-2005, 05:59 PM
I would venture a guess that Pete Carroll has never let anybody score in his life. :D :D I can see Carroll humiliating his grandkids in a game of CandyLand. :D
That there is funny :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
12-03-2005, 06:00 PM
The last two UCLA TDs (actually, the only two UCLA TDs) were both during garbage time in the last 3:33. It was an ass whipping of epic proportions.
Exaaaaaaaaactly. You might as well call it 66 to 6. :D

Kilrtoy
12-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Well after Texas pulled that 70 to 3 stunt, SC had to answer..
But serious there is no need for that type of running up the score...

slink
12-03-2005, 07:17 PM
Taking a knee in the first quarter would have put the TV ratings in the crapper :D :D

unleashed
12-03-2005, 07:47 PM
Well, Im a UCLA fan for 30 years now...and Im only 32...hahahahahah. Seriously though that was the worst game I've witnessed in all of my years watching UCLA. It is clear that they(The players)had no business being on that field. I could have played better than most of the team...and I freaking mean that. There was NO HEART...none whatsoever. If you are gonna play your hated rivals in the most meaningful game of the century than you better leave it on the field...what a bunch of pansies! :mad:
Alright time to make another drink!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

12-03-2005, 07:56 PM
you can blame the run up scores to that stupid fuc???? computer that rates teams what is the bsc )the bull shit club)

12-03-2005, 08:02 PM
that s what they say u sure

Desert Rat
12-03-2005, 08:29 PM
I just got back from the game... Man WHAT A ASS WHOOPIN!!!!! one hell of a good time. Watch out short horns your next!!!

MagicMtnDan
12-03-2005, 11:01 PM
That's it?! That's all you got?! "Running up the score." Well, at least you came onto this thread and posted. But talking about SC "running up the score" is about as lame as your post saying USC sucks.

Kilrtoy
12-03-2005, 11:10 PM
That's it?! That's all you got?! "Running up the score." Well, at least you came onto this thread and posted. But talking about SC "running up the score" is about as lame as your post saying USC sucks.
Dan, ACTUALLY NOT,
you already proved UCLA was no match, But you have the national championship ahead of you, BENCH THE STARS, skip the 2nd string and put in the 3rd string. You need the 1st string for FFFFEXAS, they need to know who their daddy is, not UCLA who already found out by the SECOND half

Kilrtoy
12-03-2005, 11:11 PM
Oh and I forgot
USC SUCKS

essexjet
12-03-2005, 11:13 PM
Oh and I forgot
USC RULES #1
now you get it kilr :D

Kilrtoy
12-03-2005, 11:15 PM
now you get it kilr :D
After about 18 mintues I GAVE UP, But
USC SUCKS

essexjet
12-03-2005, 11:16 PM
USC SUCKS
Better luck next year, half the USC team will be leaving

Kilrtoy
12-03-2005, 11:17 PM
Better luck next year, half the USC team will be leaving
Im not counting on next year either
NOW 07 We will be talking....

SBullet
12-04-2005, 01:59 AM
USC SUCKS
I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO IS #1!!!!USC...USC...USC...!!!

MagicMtnDan
12-04-2005, 06:39 AM
Oh and I forgot
USC SUCKS
Here's a math lesson for you and the other Bruins Kool-Aid drinkers:
1. A touchdown and the point-after = 7 points
2. The Bruins lost by 46 points.
3. Therefore, all the Bruins would've had to do to win the game was:
A. Score SEVEN (7) more touchdowns while...
B. Keeping USC from scoring any more points.

shueman
12-04-2005, 08:09 AM
USC let them score so it didn't look like they were running the score up :)
Oh sure.... :rolleyes: Why did SC squib the kick-offs when they were ahead by 50+.... :confused:
It was a complete, in-your-face, ass-whooping..... :hammerhea

THOR
12-04-2005, 08:10 AM
Oh sure.... :rolleyes: Why did SC squib the kick-offs when they were ahead by 50+.... :confused:
Typical ass hat maneuver by Carrol.

THOR
12-04-2005, 08:22 AM
Read my post about Carroll beating his grandkids at CandyLand. :D
Dude, are you serious? LMAO
The guy is a total ego-maniac, and an ass hat, but he can coach. No doubt. Recruit too.

Desert Rat
12-04-2005, 10:12 AM
USC SUCKS
Well you lasted longer then your team did :D

Desert Rat
12-04-2005, 10:14 AM
They squib kicked the ENTIRE game.. Why not get alittle pratice in while administering a ass whooping

Kilrtoy
12-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Here's a math lesson for you and the other Bruins Kool-Aid drinkers:
1. A touchdown and the point-after = 7 points
2. The Bruins lost by 46 points.
3. Therefore, all the Bruins would've had to do to win the game was:
A. Score SEVEN (7) more touchdowns while...
B. Keeping USC from scoring any more points.
And if you would only post one more objectionable picture, you will be banned
Would you hurry up and post :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Havasu_Dreamin
12-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Well, Im a UCLA fan for 30 years now...and Im only 32...hahahahahah. Seriously though that was the worst game I've witnessed in all of my years watching UCLA. It is clear that they(The players)had no business being on that field. I could have played better than most of the team...and I freaking mean that. There was NO HEART...none whatsoever. If you are gonna play your hated rivals in the most meaningful game of the century than you better leave it on the field...what a bunch of pansies! :mad:
Alright time to make another drink!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
Could not have said it better myself. I, like Deano, have been a UCLA fan all of my life. I'm also a realist and knew that the Bruins really had no chance, $c is just too damn good. However, to get your a$$ handed to you like that is just pathetic. All year this team has gotten by on a ton of luck. Yes, 9-2 is a great record for this team and something to be celebrated given the last few years, but this team could very easily be 4-7 or 5-6.

sandblasted
12-04-2005, 09:15 PM
AS a UCLA fan I'll take my lumps, after all I sure enjoyed myself when the Bruins were beating the crap out of USC for 8 strait years....Now it's SC that has the advantage and thats the way it goes....

Havasu_Dreamin
12-04-2005, 09:26 PM
AS a UCLA fan I'll take my lumps, after all I sure enjoyed myself when the Bruins were beating the crap out of USC for 8 strait years....Now it's SC that has the advantage and thats the way it goes....
Yep. I may be a UCLA homer, but I'm also able to admit that $c is GD freakin good right now!

Cas
12-04-2005, 10:08 PM
BENCH THE STARS, skip the 2nd string and put in the 3rd string. You need the 1st string for FFFFEXAS, they need to know who their daddy is, not UCLA who already found out by the SECOND half
I could be wrong but isn't 1 team supposed to stop the other team? or is it the better team is supposed to put less talented players in to let the other team think they have a chance? Maybe SC should have put their cheerleaders in the game?