PDA

View Full Version : Rock The Boat

Flashover
12-05-2005, 07:28 AM
Does anyone know when the next episode will be? It wasn't on last night so i am wondering what week it will start again. :crossx:

Boa1277
12-05-2005, 07:32 AM
I watched it here in AZ. I couldnt believe they gel coated the boat Black with Red flames way to hot to use the boat seriously. They must want to use it for shows or display.

Flashover
12-05-2005, 07:43 AM
I watched it here in AZ. I couldnt believe they gel coated the boat Black with Red flames way to hot to use the boat seriously. They must want to use it for shows or display.
are you talkin the ARC Audio boat?

NashvilleBound
12-05-2005, 08:12 AM
I was wondering the same thing.....I watched the repeat of the ARC boat then was waiting for the new episode which never came.......

shueman
12-05-2005, 08:26 AM
Not sure, but I believe they only shot 4 episodes.... :cry:
MORE, please.... :cool:

Magic34
12-05-2005, 08:45 AM
They only shot 4 episodes at this time. We are all waiting to hear if it will get picked up for a full season.

ULTRA28
12-05-2005, 08:45 AM
We only shot the four episodes so far. Looks like we should start shooting again early next year. They're talking about nine more episodes to complete the first season. We're going over the different changes that need to be made before we start more.

Magic34
12-05-2005, 08:46 AM
We only shot the four episodes so far. Looks like we should start shooting again early next year. They're talking about nine more episodes to complete the first season. We're going over the different changes that need to be made before we start more.
Nevermind my answer, there it is from someone who may know for sure.

sigepmock
12-05-2005, 08:48 AM
Oh crap now I'm never gonna get those updated pics of the 26 deck you promised :cry: :D :D
J/K John Congrats and good luck.
Chris

Flashover
12-05-2005, 08:49 AM
Thats cool. The show is good entertainment. Hopefully they will give you a little more control over the content of your show in the next episodes. Do you have any idea what will be on the upcoming episodes? Thanks JW :crossx:

Boa1277
12-05-2005, 12:15 PM
I guess it was a rerun, it was the arc audio boat, I liked the show, I did laugh pretty hard a couple of times.

Brady Bunch
12-05-2005, 12:51 PM
We only shot the four episodes so far. Looks like we should start shooting again early next year. The 1st episode will be the build for the Brady Bros Absolutely SICK Ultra 26 Deck......
Yes, I am happy that Ultra will be building our 3rd Ultra in 4 years for us. We are really excited to get the new 26' Ultra Deck. Thank you John for Building and donating this boat to us free of charge.... :D :D j/k

AirtimeLavey
12-05-2005, 01:04 PM
Awesome! :D Congratulations. We're anxious to see the next installments!
Best of luck.

H2OT TIMES
12-05-2005, 11:44 PM
When you start looking at possible changes, compare Boyd Coddingtons show to Ovehaulin. Coddington repeatedly comes across as an as&hole, while everybody loves Chip Foose. On Boyds show and OCC all the constant bickering and time restraint crap gets old real fast. Overhaulin has time issues too but what you see is a group of guys that pull together and get it done. I, for one, would much rather watch a show where pro's build a bitchin boat and I get to learn alot by watching. Save all the drama BS for the soaps. I realize that much of this may be out of your control but, do what you can.
I would be very careful about making Ultra look like the Mickey Mouse Club. Far better to not have a show than to damage your reputation.
Just my .02
Best Wishes.

Outnumbered
12-05-2005, 11:51 PM
When you start looking at possible changes, compare Boyd Coddingtons show to Ovehaulin. Coddington repeatedly comes across as an as&hole, while everybody loves Chip Foose. On Boyds show and OCC all the constant bickering and time restraint crap gets old real fast. Overhaulin has time issues too but what you see is a group of guys that pull together and get it done. I, for one, would much rather watch a show where pro's build a bitchin boat and I get to learn alot by watching. Save all the drama BS for the soaps. I realize that much of this may be out of your control but, do what you can.
I would be very careful about making Ultra look like the Mickey Mouse Club. Far better to not have a show than to damage your reputation.
Just my .02
Best Wishes.
I'd have to agree. Well said with the show comparisons. I share your view on those shows.

Garrddogg
12-06-2005, 06:27 AM
Just my .02
Best Wishes.
I agree with this too!!

Chase
12-06-2005, 06:31 AM
As this show is not shown in Canada :mad: , Is there any way a person could purchase a DVD with the shows on it???

OGShocker
12-06-2005, 06:40 AM
As this show is not shown in Canada :mad: , Is there any way a person could purchase a DVD with the shows on it???
No, but we don't get "Rock the Igloo" down here so, we are even. :crossx:

Tom Brown
12-06-2005, 06:46 AM
Look at Fridays Without Borders for Rock the Igloo on Show Case.
I'd like to get hold of the show too. Perhaps JW can negociate CBC picking up the show in his next contract.

Chase
12-06-2005, 07:04 AM
OG...don't piss me off or else....... :mad:

H2OT TIMES
12-06-2005, 10:53 PM
If the Igloo's rockin don't bother knockin!