PDA

View Full Version : Sigepmock

ULTRA28
12-05-2005, 09:17 AM
Here are those shots you asked for. Still have some changes being made. Should have the deck done in the next two weeks.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497sideshot.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497frontside.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497frontshot.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497bowsection.jpg

Flashover
12-05-2005, 09:21 AM
Here are those shots you asked for. Still have some changes being made. Should have the deck done in the next two weeks.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497sideshot.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497frontside.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497frontshot.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497bowsection.jpg
That looks real good John... :crossx:

riverbound
12-05-2005, 09:24 AM
How accurate are the rumors of Twin O/B's ?????

dicudmore
12-05-2005, 09:27 AM
NICE :D

sigepmock
12-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Thanks John...just giving you a hard time :D You're probably sick of me bugging you, especially that now with the kid here....I'm gonna be too poor to afford one for awhile.. :cry: :boxingguy
Looking good, think you'll have one ready for the LA show? Seems like lots of interest for it out there, especially if you offer it with the whackers...
Thanks again, I know you're a busy man,
Chris Mock

riverbound
12-05-2005, 09:35 AM
Looking good, think you'll have one ready for the LA show? Seems like lots of interest for it out there, especially if you offer it with the whackers...
:D :D

Kilrtoy
12-05-2005, 09:41 AM
That looks real good John... :crossx:
Buy a DANA
WTF
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Flashover
12-05-2005, 09:44 AM
Hey Kilr why are you changing words around and screwin with my post??? :rollside: :D :rollside: :D

BarryMac
12-05-2005, 09:44 AM
Looks great John, can't wait to see a completed Boat, keep us posted... :)

Lightning
12-05-2005, 09:56 AM
John,
Can you give some details on this sled?

ULTRA28
12-05-2005, 10:00 AM
How accurate are the rumors of Twin O/B's ?????
Yes, it will be able to take twin outboards.

ULTRA28
12-05-2005, 10:03 AM
John,
Can you give some details on this sled?
It's our 26 Shadow deck boat. It won't be done in time for the LA show, but it will be ready within four weeks after the show. It will have three different inner liners for different seating configurations.

riverbound
12-05-2005, 10:07 AM
Yes, it will be able to take twin outboards.
Hmmmm
It will have three different inner liners for different seating configurations.
Will the O/B version have an opton of more seating in the rear...sine there is no need for an engine compartment?

HighRoller
12-05-2005, 10:38 AM
Looks a lot like the 27 Shadow without the frenched in swim steps.

Kilrtoy
12-05-2005, 10:45 AM
Hey Kilr why are you changing words around and screwin with my post??? :rollside: :D :rollside: :D
I couldnt resist....Sorry
Nice looking boat JW,
Cant wait to see the twin outboard version

OutCole'd
12-05-2005, 10:55 AM
Great looking boat John. Ultra is going to sell lots of them I'm sure.
Congrats.

ROZ
12-05-2005, 11:04 AM
Great looking boat John. Ultra is going to sell lots of them I'm sure.
Congrats.
You're such a kiss ass! :D
BTW, John, THe boat looks great. I'm sure you have a waiting list already! :D

OutCole'd
12-05-2005, 11:07 AM
You're such a kiss ass! :D
Why, thank you. Have a great day !! And nice typing by the way. :rollside:

jbtrailerjim
12-05-2005, 11:09 AM
Looking good John. Can't wait to see the finished version. :cool:

phuggit
12-05-2005, 11:52 AM
[QUOTE=sigepmock]Thanks John...just giving you a hard time :D You're probably sick of me bugging you, especially that now with the kid here....I'm gonna be too poor to afford one for awhile.. :cry: :boxingguy
Quit whining. If you wouldn't of joined all the other Rhino pimps you could've popped for the new sled. :boxed:

sigepmock
12-05-2005, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE=sigepmock]Thanks John...just giving you a hard time :D You're probably sick of me bugging you, especially that now with the kid here....I'm gonna be too poor to afford one for awhile.. :cry: :boxingguy
Quit whining. If you wouldn't of joined all the other Rhino pimps you could've popped for the new sled. :boxed:
Oh it's on like Donky Kong now MFer!!!!!........You know who will be driving the Rhino.......it's her replacement for the Banshee....at least this way she might take me along.......
Hey wanna go in halves on new Ultra????? :D

riverbound
12-05-2005, 01:16 PM
Oh it's on like Donky Kong now MFer!!!!!........You know who will be driving the Rhino.......it's her replacement for the Banshee....at least this way she might take me along.......
Hey wanna go in halves on new Ultra????? :D
Did you get one?? (sorry to jack your thread)

sigepmock
12-05-2005, 01:24 PM
Did you get one?? (sorry to jack your thread)
Yeah got a Blue SE. Still have to pick it up in Pheonix this weekend or next. Road Trip!!!!!
I got impatient like you. :) Where's yours at I went to Al & Ed's looking for it and no luck.....What are you actually using yours???? :yuk: j/k
Chris

Mrs. casean
12-05-2005, 01:26 PM
Yeah got a Blue SE. Still have to pick it up in Pheonix this weekend or next. Road Trip!!!!!
I got impatient like you. :) Where's yours at I went to Al & Ed's looking for it and no luck.....What are you actually using yours???? :yuk: j/k
Chris
This means Carrie will have something do drive New Years weekend? Congrats on the new toy!!! :D

sigepmock
12-05-2005, 02:22 PM
This means Carrie will have something do drive New Years weekend? Congrats on the new toy!!! :D
Now she can keep up with you in the G-ride. She's still a little iffy about it but I think once she drives it in the dunes she'll be sold. I already have the 4 point harness's(safety first) and new CDI box (removes the speed limiter) on the way too. Hopefully she'll like it as much as the Banshee it's replacing.
Hey Linds.......aren't you guys looking for a new boat.....I bet you'd look perdy nice in a 26 Ultra Deck boat... :crossx:
I can't wait for New Years!!!!!!

riverbound
12-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Chris
Hahah. Congrats.
I will be in Ocotillo this weekend with it. I still havent dropped it back of over there from T-day. it will probably be back after this weekend.....hopefully they will be ready for it by then :D

riverbound
12-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Now she can keep up with you in the G-ride. She's still a little iffy about it but I think once she drives it in the dunes she'll be sold. I already have the 4 point harness's(safety first) and new CDI box (removes the speed limiter) on the way too. Hopefully she'll like it as much as the Banshee it's replacing.
Hey Linds.......aren't you guys looking for a new boat.....I bet you'd look perdy nice in a 26 Ultra Deck boat... :crossx:
I just got all 4 of my harnesses in and the back seat should be here on Friday :D

sigepmock
12-05-2005, 02:32 PM
I just got all 4 of my harnesses in and the back seat should be here on Friday :D
Sweet I want to see it when it all in. I think I'm gonna try and build the cage myself, I'm looking for ideas.
Also I have ahook up on the CDI box if you don't have one already. I pick up mine and the seatbelts tonight. Now I just need to get the Rhino home from Pheonix.
Thanks and New Years in Glamis should be fun.
Chris

riverbound
12-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Sweet I want to see it when it all in. I think I'm gonna try and build the cage myself, I'm looking for ideas.
Also I have ahook up on the CDI box if you don't have one already. I pick up mine and the seatbelts tonight. Now I just need to get the Rhino home from Pheonix.
Thanks and New Years in Glamis should be fun.
Chris
I do want one....the stock 41 mph just doesnt cut it now.
I will drop it back off at Al&Eds once the seat and all the belts are in it.

Mrs. casean
12-05-2005, 02:51 PM
Hell yeah we'd look perdy nice! :D I wish! Maybe we'll go in halves w/ ya instead of Phuggiy :D Well Carrie will have fun I'm sure in it. I love driving the cart in the little dunes! If she's comfortable to drive it around I'll take the cart and we can follow each other on the ride! It's so fun! Glad you got those harnesses... good choice :D Can't wait to go for a ride in it!!! Before the jello shots come out!! :D

Mrs. casean
12-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Hahah. Congrats.
I will be in Ocotillo this weekend with it. I still havent dropped it back of over there from T-day. it will probably be back after this weekend.....hopefully they will be ready for it by then :D
We'll be in Ocotillo too! :D

riverbound
12-05-2005, 02:55 PM
We'll be in Ocotillo too! :D
Look for me....(its not hard to miss) and stop on by for a drink or two :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/681naci_bash_091.jpg

Mrs. casean
12-05-2005, 02:56 PM
Look for me....(its not hard to miss) and stop on by for a drink or two :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/681naci_bash_091.jpg
I dunno... might miss ya! :D We'll be off Cahuilla Trail & Gas Dome. Our usual spot! Where ya camping?

riverbound
12-05-2005, 02:57 PM
I dunno... might miss ya! :D We'll be off Cahuilla Trail & Gas Dome. Our usual spot! Where ya camping?
I dunno.....Im following the Bordmnsj's out there. So whereever there usual spot is.

Mrs. casean
12-05-2005, 03:00 PM
I dunno.....Im following the Bordmnsj's out there. So whereever there usual spot is.
OHH! Their usual is just down from my usual :D

riverbound
12-05-2005, 03:03 PM
OHH! Their usual is just down from my usual :D
then you will know where to find me :D See you then :D

Mrs. casean
12-05-2005, 03:06 PM
then you will know where to find me :D See you then :D
Yep! :D

sigepmock
12-05-2005, 04:13 PM
Hey threadjackers.......
This post is about a boat that I can't afford not a drunken get together!!!! :yuk: :rollside:
Let's try to stay on topic.

riverbound
12-05-2005, 04:17 PM
Hey threadjackers.......
This post is about a boat that I can't afford not a drunken get together!!!! :yuk: :rollside:
Let's try to stay on topic.
Ooooops....sorry. Im really curious to see the twin whacker version. that might be the perfect boat for me ;)

Mrs. casean
12-05-2005, 04:28 PM
Well you didnt' reply to my offer to go in halves w/ ya :D

sigepmock
12-05-2005, 04:30 PM
Well you didnt' reply to my offer to go in halves w/ ya :D
Yeah I know how that would work out......Sean and I would be stuck back at camp babysitting the kids while you and Carrie are out tearing up the river..... No Thank you!!!!!:D

Mrs. casean
12-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Yeah I know how that would work out......Sean and I would be stuck back at camp babysitting the kids while you and Carrie are out tearing up the river..... No Thank you!!!!!:D
I love that idea! Got my checkbook ready :D