PDA

View Full Version : Havasu House Rentals

SDLifesaver
12-05-2005, 01:40 PM
Just thought I would throw this up here to help anyone who is trying to rent their house to Snowbirds. We were advertising with signs in our yard and through an agency and thought what the heck, let's try the White Sheet. Well, the old White sheet did the trick. 1st day the ad came out we got a call from someone and after a little walk through we got a 4 mos. rental for 1,200.00 a mos. The ad cost 43.00 and runs for 3 weeks. Hopefully this will help anyone trying to rent their house. Nick

2LKHVSU
12-05-2005, 02:04 PM
Thanks Nick!
-Mrs. 2LKHVSU

cola
12-05-2005, 06:38 PM
Nick, thats good to know. If you have anymore calls on it pass my number. We will try & run a add this next week.
Thanks, Mike

lalhc
12-05-2005, 08:31 PM
I was able to rent mine through an agent for top $$ in less than two weeks. After their cut, it's still more than I could probably rent on my own.

SDLifesaver
12-05-2005, 08:34 PM
No problem Mike, PM me the number you want to give out and a few details about your place, size, bed/bath, cost, location, ect. and I will send them your way. We have 1 in front of you (2LKHVSU) but the add just came out. Nick

eljefe
12-05-2005, 08:48 PM
Nick - fun to see you guys Sat nite! Our regular snowbirds are coming back but my friend is trying to rent his brand new house. I'm sure he'd pay you a nice finder's fee! I can PM you his details tomorrow.
Jeff

SDLifesaver
12-06-2005, 06:00 AM
Good to see you and Robin as well. Just send me the info in a PM and I will forward people as they call. We are hoping to get a regular winter rental out of this too but we will see what happens. We are having the garage door opener installed tomorrow and telephone service turned on next week. Our last boat fit in the garage with the bimini up se we did not bother with the opener. All the renters really asked for was patio furniture and a telephone. Will we see you guys at the boat show?

2LKHVSU
12-06-2005, 08:23 AM
We have patio furniture and a telephone!! :)
Thanks for making us #1!
-Mrs. 2LKHVSU
p.s. Your #1 to us, too!

2LKHVSU
12-06-2005, 08:25 AM
Nick - fun to see you guys Sat nite! Our regular snowbirds are coming back but my friend is trying to rent his brand new house. I'm sure he'd pay you a nice finder's fee! I can PM you his details tomorrow.
Jeff
Hey Jeff,
Check your email for Boat Parade Pics... :)
-Mrs. 2LKHVSU

eljefe
12-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Nick:
Good renters you found - we had to buy ours a new BBQ this year! No house/contact info from my buddy yet - stand by. We'll prob do the boat show on Saturday afternoon - I can drop you a msg so maybe we can all hook up.
Liz- thanks for the pics - they were great!
Jeff