PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the hookup for Vegas clubs?

IN2-IN2MX
12-05-2005, 11:12 PM
We're going to Vegas this weekend to celebrate my birthday. We definitely want to go dancing but aren't sure where. I'm trying to get us into Pure but the VIP tickets still make you wait in really long lines. Anyone have a hookup? :)

Flying Tiger
12-05-2005, 11:16 PM
Attractive girls get right in,,,, it's the only sure bet,,, you'll do fine,,, Invite attractive female friends too,,,, it's all the door men look for,,

voodoomedman
12-05-2005, 11:16 PM
We're going to Vegas this weekend to celebrate my birthday. We definitely want to go dancing but aren't sure where. I'm trying to get us into Pure but the VIP tickets still make you wait in really long lines. Anyone have a hookup? :)
This is going to sound like I'm just trying to be funny but...........
There are one of two things that usually always work in Vegas.
Money or Boobs. Take your pick.

IN2-IN2MX
12-05-2005, 11:20 PM
Doesn't work that way in Vegas :cry: . EVERYONE has boobs there. It's like Havasu to the 10th degree. :p

PlyaPlya22
12-05-2005, 11:20 PM
J...check your pm

voodoomedman
12-05-2005, 11:22 PM
Doesn't work that way in Vegas :cry: . EVERYONE has boobs there. It's like Havasu to the 10th degree. :p
Depends on how you use them but anyway I said one of two things. The other one is money and seeing as Vegas is built on money there is no denying that will get you in. The question only remains as to how much money.

IN2-IN2MX
12-05-2005, 11:23 PM
J...check your pm

IN2-IN2MX
12-05-2005, 11:25 PM
Depends on how you use them but anyway I said one of two things. The other one is money and seeing as Vegas is built on money there is no denying that will get you in. The question only remains as to how much money.
Yeah, but that is something I definitely don't have. Dammit. :p

JackieV
12-05-2005, 11:32 PM
Hey you! Just make sure you & your other half are out there again the weekend before Valentines! Because I will be flying up on Friday and partying it up! pssss and I'm going ALONE! (Meeting my Dad so that we can attend a concert on Saturday but I have all night Friday & Saturday to play!
Let me know! :)

MAINEVENT
12-06-2005, 07:54 AM
and wheres my invite :cry: :cry: :rolleyes:

a catered life
12-06-2005, 08:29 AM
do man boobs work? :220v:

Blown Spectra
12-06-2005, 09:09 AM
Their are no hook ups in vegas........ your only hook up in vegas is this...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/59cash.JPG

Mr. Pixilated
12-06-2005, 10:41 AM
If I had a hookup I give it to you in a heartbeat....All I can give you is a free ride, in my boat of course, and a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY....Have fun in Vegas....We miss you both, let's hook up..... :) :)

PHOTOGLOU
12-06-2005, 11:34 AM
Ghost Bar at the Palms is easy for me.......PM me if you need the hookup.... I'll get you a table BUT if you ask MAKE SURE YOU USE IT...... Jay

IN2-IN2MX
12-06-2005, 11:45 AM
and wheres my invite :cry: :cry: :rolleyes:
Dude, come with us! The more the merrier. There's over 20 of us going. Come on. :)

IN2-IN2MX
12-06-2005, 11:51 AM
If I had a hookup I give it to you in a heartbeat....All I can give you is a free ride, in my boat of course, and a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY....Have fun in Vegas....We miss you both, let's hook up..... :) :)
Love you guys! Thanks. Wish you guys could make it....just won't be the same without you. Next year ok! :p

IN2-IN2MX
12-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Hey you! Just make sure you & your other half are out there again the weekend before Valentines! Because I will be flying up on Friday and partying it up! pssss and I'm going ALONE! (Meeting my Dad so that we can attend a concert on Saturday but I have all night Friday & Saturday to play!
Let me know! :)
Oooh, sounds fun. Keep me posted :)

MAINEVENT
12-06-2005, 11:58 AM
Dude, come with us! The more the merrier. There's over 20 of us going. Come on. :)
Forget it now i have plans LOL J/k i have my crew this weekend if not you bet your arse i'd be their Happy B-day have some cocktails and shot for me and just for shit and giggles grab some hot chix assets :crossx: :rollside:

h2oski2fast
12-06-2005, 12:12 PM
I'll be out there for NFR. Lots of cowgirls gonna be runnin' around.

MAINEVENT
12-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Yeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaw........... :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
12-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Forget it now i have plans LOL J/k i have my crew this weekend if not you bet your arse i'd be their Happy B-day have some cocktails and shot for me and just for shit and giggles grab some hot chix assets :crossx: :rollside:
You got it. :p

IN2-IN2MX
12-06-2005, 03:32 PM
Ooooh, what about cowboys :devil:

h2oski2fast
12-06-2005, 04:26 PM
Ooooh, what about cowboys :devil:
I'm sure there will be a couple.