PDA

View Full Version : Inconsiderate Fockers

Her454
05-15-2006, 12:35 PM
Why is it that when you go out during the week - and have the lake all to yourself, are anchored a little off shore in a cove, floating enjoying a beer or two in the sun - do people feel the need to wakeboard, ski - run circles and park in the very same cove you are in? And then they go back and forth swamping the boat (low profile) countless times getting closer and closer to where you are. Am I wrong to think thats inconsiderate? There is a whole freaking lake out there, use it! You dont have to come park right next to me or swamp my boat being a jackass!
Ok, I went out for some peace and quiet and it really pissed me off. I wouldn't think twice about it on a big weekend but not during the week.
Rant over...................... :cry:

HM
05-15-2006, 12:36 PM
If you label me, you negate me.

boater012
05-15-2006, 12:36 PM
Why is it that when you go out during the week - and have the lake all to yourself, are anchored a little off shore in a cove, floating enjoying a beer or two in the sun - do people feel the need to wakeboard, ski - run circles and park in the very same cove you are in? And then they go back and forth swamping the boat (low profile) countless times getting closer and closer to where you are. Am I wrong to think thats inconsiderate? There is a whole freaking lake out there, use it! You dont have to come park right next to me or swamp my boat being a jackass!
Ok, I went out for some peace and quiet and it really pissed me off. I wouldn't think twice about it on a big weekend but not during the week.
Rant over...................... :cry:
No they are assholes I'll call mybuddies right now and tell them to get a little closer next time!!!!!! (joking)

DILLIGAF
05-15-2006, 12:40 PM
Nope...just rude people T. You are justified with your rant. Maybe they were just trying to get a better look at you :)

Ziggy
05-15-2006, 12:54 PM
When they finally end up paying for the damage their wake caused is when they will learn..........maybe.

YeLLowBoaT
05-15-2006, 12:57 PM
I really, really hate that. They always seem to do that as you just start to eat lunch....

SHADOW23
05-15-2006, 01:39 PM
I call it "Cove Ettiquite". If someone is in a small cove with no one else around stay the fock out. There are hundreds of unused coves during the week to ski or board in. And that includes you jackass Bassholes too.

HocusPocus
05-15-2006, 01:46 PM
if someone decided to pull into the same cove.. anchor and float also.. im all for that.. maybe even meet some new folks that way. but to start running back and forth, well thats a problem.

lucky
05-15-2006, 01:48 PM
Hey -- just stand up and flash us so we do not have to enter the cove :)

Propster
05-15-2006, 02:01 PM
Hot chicks seem to attract the inconsiderate retards. Idiots think they are impressing them by circling the boat doing tricks. Usually, it just pisses them off because they end up spilling their drinks.
Did you have hot chicks in the boat?

soupersonic
05-15-2006, 02:03 PM
I seem to have more problems with that stuff when I have hot chicks in the boat. Idiots think they are impressing them buy circling the boat trying to impress them. Usually, it just pisses them off because they end up spilling their drinks.
She "is" the hot chick :)

Her454
05-15-2006, 02:35 PM
Nope...just rude people T. You are justified with your rant. Maybe they were just trying to get a better look at you :)
Thanks Tom
if someone decided to pull into the same cove.. anchor and float also.. im all for that.. maybe even meet some new folks that way. but to start running back and forth, well thats a problem.
Exactly. They could see I was having a hard time with the huge rollers they were causing. I am totally against this but if my diverter were fixed I would have come close to sinking that rude, rap thumping, wakeboard bastard with my roost.
Hot chicks seem to attract the inconsiderate retards. Idiots think they are impressing them by circling the boat doing tricks. Usually, it just pisses them off because they end up spilling their drinks.
LOL, they almost rolled me off the bow but I didnt spill my drink........and I was by myself. I took a day to just float and relax and waste gas. :) Oh, I did have the dogs......... never go anywhere like that without them anymore.

DILLIGAF
05-15-2006, 02:40 PM
The screenname is HER454 and she IS a good looking woman
:rolleyes:

572Daytona
05-15-2006, 03:00 PM
Yep, sucks for sure, it happens to me all of the time. I'll be out at the dock during the week, precariously balanced trying to work on the boat and the only idiot on the lake decides he'll do wakeboard circles right out front. What I usually end up doing is to take out the 8000lb Carver cruiser, set the trim tabs and outdrive up and go about 3000rpm plowing as much water as I can while I run circles around them for a bit. They usually leave for another part of the lake after that, but damned if they don't come back.

Rexone
05-15-2006, 03:19 PM
T sorry me and my homies didnt see you I guess we were listin to thumpin and ridin tha surf, we bad, but man da boat put out the plow plow for sur must have bein the taquila n crack

boatnam2
05-15-2006, 03:24 PM
come on traci a hot bolnde on her boat by herself in a quiet cove,it was the old caveman instinct trying to impress you with a little show to get you back to the cave.

Her454
05-15-2006, 04:57 PM
T sorry me and my homies didnt see you I guess we were listin to thumpin and ridin tha surf, we bad, but man da boat put out the plow plow for sur must have bein the taquila n crack
I should known.............................. :rolleyes: :rollside:
come on traci a hot bolnde on her boat by herself in a quiet cove,it was the old caveman instinct trying to impress you with a little show to get you back to the cave.
The ol caveman trick gets me every time too.......................... :rollside:

YeLLowBoaT
05-15-2006, 05:00 PM
I could always go out with you. (Too protect you from ppl like that...) plus I have gas money...
j/k
not about the gas money.