PDA

View Full Version : Softball Tourney In PalmSprings this weekend......

NOTALENT
12-07-2005, 05:23 PM
Anyone going to be out there....I am going to go watch my cousin play. He is subbing for a D Team...

unleashed
12-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Anyone going to be out there....I am going to go watch my cousin play. He is subbing for a D Team...
Watching a mens Softball Tourney....you obviously lead a boring life! hahahahahah
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

NOTALENT
12-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Watching a mens Softball Tourney....you obviously lead a boring life! hahahahahah
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
Boring life me....haha..nope...but I will also be picking up a new bat I have been looking for, for about 6months...and I havent been to as big of a tourney as this yet.....FOCKER!!! :yuk: :crossx:

Caribbean Jet
12-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Boring life me....haha..nope...but I will also be picking up a new bat I have been looking for, for about 6months...and I havent been to as big of a tourney as this yet.....FOCKER!!! :yuk: :crossx:
I would rather watch my buddies play ball or watch a little league game any day over going to a Pro game. Go and have fun, Softball Tourney's are exciting.
Which bat are you looking at. I was at a game the other night and some team was playing with a bat called the Bomb. The name does it justice, it was alive.

NOTALENT
12-07-2005, 06:45 PM
I would rather watch my buddies play ball or watch a little league game any day over going to a Pro game. Go and have fun, Softball Tourney's are exciting.
Which bat are you looking at. I was at a game the other night and some team was playing with a bat called the Bomb. The name does it justice, it was alive.
Haha..true that...At least there I can bring my own beer and BBQ... :crossx: Im trying to get on the roster for his C league team "MATCO" So im also trying to get to know some of the players...
The bat im looking for is the old Easton Redline Z-Core SZ5Z. I have been using my buddies this past season and I have been on fire ever since..The yards I have been going, and placement is insane.I would rather swing it then my Demarini White Steel or Ultimate Weapon. For tourney I use my Freak+, or Synergy with a few modifications... :crossx: I have heard of "THE BOMB" but never saw it in action....

Caribbean Jet
12-07-2005, 06:50 PM
I use the F4 and really like it, the freak+ is illegal in my league. The Freak+ is a great bat. Good luck if you get to play. My leagues are just about wrapped up.

NOTALENT
12-07-2005, 06:54 PM
I use the F4 and really like it, the freak+ is illegal in my league. The Freak+ is a great bat. Good luck if you get to play. My leagues are just about wrapped up.
yeah...the freak+ is illegal every I play other then the tournaments. I finished one league and halfway through the other..but there mediocre C leagues.. Matco Just got back from WORLDS and did decent...but werent up to par due to certain dropouts.

Ziggy
12-07-2005, 07:03 PM
I thought just old guys and girls play softball :crossx:
j/k ...have fun and remember, there's no crying.

NOTALENT
12-07-2005, 07:11 PM
I thought just old guys and girls play softball :crossx:
j/k ...have fun and remember, there's no crying.
haha...I only cry when I see that ball travel over the fence in centerfield....It get's me everytime.... :D

JB in so cal
12-07-2005, 07:18 PM
Softball Guy.

Caribbean Jet
12-07-2005, 07:27 PM
we have two guys who were paid to play softball, and one who shows up on occasion who still travels. Who would have thought that people would get paid for this stuff.

NOTALENT
12-07-2005, 07:41 PM
we have two guys who were paid to play softball, and one who shows up on occasion who still travels. Who would have thought that people would get paid for this stuff.
I know, aint it great... :D I would love to be able to do that....but for now I will settle for free tournaments and league fee's... :rollside: