PDA

View Full Version : For you in sale's.....

NOTALENT
12-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Alright this is total B.S!!! So I have been working for ATK for 3 year's...from the after my first month of training..I have been the top producer...untouchable....I soon become sale's mangager last year. It's been a shitty year with the company....Changing bonus plans, bringing in more people to reduce bonuses...Price increases so that CARQUEST can get better cost's and shooting up our Jobber pricing.. again shrinking my bonus... Soooo many more problems...its unreal....!!!
Now the last straw just pushed me to the limits...for those last 2 years I got a nice size christmas bonus....Now I go in to get my usual gift bag, bonus etc...And My Supervisor said that the new accounting manager changed policy 2 months ago!!! I wont be getting a Christmas Bonus this year!!!! :mad: But it will be changed for next year and I will get one then!!! :mad: WTF!!!?? Total Bullshit...Im sooo focking done here!!! Good thing I have something in the works...which I hope works out....
AHHH!!! sorry for the rant...
has this happened to anyone else??? I was really hoping on this to buy some nice stuff for the family and friends....Now this sucks!!!

76ANTHONY
12-09-2005, 10:56 AM
DAM, THATS NICE THAT THEY LET YOU KNOW WITH PLENTY OF TIME FOR XMAS......... :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
12-09-2005, 10:57 AM
We're hiring for a receptionist... :crossx: LOL...

Brady Bunch
12-09-2005, 11:00 AM
I have been self employed for almost 10 years now. I will never work for someone else again. I worked the corporate route before. I feel for you. You keeping making them money and they keep taking bigger and bigger schits on your head!

Totally IncapASSitated
Looks like no pool for the Griswald family this year...sorry Clark!!!
Just messing with ya Brandon.....that is sh!tty!!!
Better then not knowing until after the end of the year like my company, waiting for the powers that be to determine if we hit all of our profitability and growth goals.

Big Kahunaa
Sorry i didn't get to buy from you before you leave people just are not putting motors in car's they are buyying new ones

little rowe boat
12-09-2005, 11:12 AM
A bonus, what the hell is a bonus???

a catered life
12-09-2005, 11:16 AM
A bonus, what the hell is a bonus???
right i get a check and a lil prayer every 30 days the prayer says "pray we keep your ass until the next check ...next" :yuk:

HocusPocus
12-09-2005, 11:19 AM
i know the feeling and it SUCKS!
my wife is the general manager for a chain of hardware stores, this was going to be the first year for a real bonus and was suppose to get a solid 5 figure cash bonus, only the person in charge of putting together the packages didn't complete them in time which also meant he wont be getting a bonus either. needless to say.. we are hoping for better luck next year. i really can't complain, the place treats her great and pays her well, plus she enjoys the job but extra $$$ never hurts! :cool: :cool:

Flashover
12-09-2005, 11:24 AM
Today was only the second Christmas bonus i have ever recieved it is very nice to have. Helps out alot when buying gifts for your kids and wife.. Sorry Brandin that realy does suck. Merry Christmas to you anyway.. :clover:

NOTALENT
12-09-2005, 11:39 AM
Thanks all...It just added fuel to the fire of whats going on with this company...and the way there treating the people who bring them in there money....We have been dissapointed for months now...and I have had something lined up. Now its just done.
Kahuna...No problem man...dont get me wrong...its a great product, but Just horrible managers. I will hook you up with someone else here when I leave that will treat you right.
I wansnt going to drink this weekend...but that went to shit!! :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
12-09-2005, 11:44 AM
That sucks. But be grateful you have a job. Some people don't.

Big Kahunaa
12-09-2005, 11:47 AM
[QUOTE=NOTALENT]
Kahuna...No problem man...dont get me wrong...its a great product, but Just horrible managers. I will hook you up with someone else here when I leave that will treat you right.
:[/nt tQUOTE]
thank you and good luck on what ever you decide what to do

CA Stu
12-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Thanks all...It just added fuel to the fire of whats going on with this company...and the way there treating the people who bring them in there money....We have been dissapointed for months now...and I have had something lined up. Now its just done.
I wansnt going to drink this weekend...but that went to shit!! :crossx:
"they're" and "their" respectively.
I haven't had a Christmas bonus since 1987, so my heart pumps piss for you.
That does suck ass though, and make sure you shake their hand firmly and look them square in the eye when you resign.
Good luck
CA Stu

Howie Feltersnatch
12-09-2005, 11:50 AM
I've heard your story at least 100 times from 100 different people & it never changes. They tell you how much they're going to love writing you the big checks for all the big sales you're going to make until they actually write a couple of those checks. Never mind that you're still only making a small percentage of the money that goes to the company. If you're really good at sales there's no reason to be working for someone else. There are plenty of small business out there that will give you a piece of the action if you help build up their business.

Biglue
12-09-2005, 11:55 AM
Hey NT
Time to break out the "WILL WORK FOR FOOD" sign. :crossx: :crossx:

NOTALENT
12-09-2005, 11:56 AM
"they're" and "their" respectively.
I haven't had a Christmas bonus since 1987, so my heart pumps piss for you.
That does suck ass though, and make sure you shake their hand firmly and look them square in the eye when you resign.
Good luck
CA Stu
Im definatley going to...I will leave on a good not incase the new thing doesnt work out....I can come back....for a lil bit...It is great money for me...
I just dont get it...last week they tell us were getting out bonus this week...we got them every year prior...and now as of 2 months ago the change policy and will be changing it back again for next year so we get it then!!!.....Not to mention there 3 months behind on my review and raise!!!

NOTALENT
12-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Hey NT
Time to break out the "WILL WORK FOR FOOD" sign. :crossx: :crossx:
Nah...I just need to go find another suga momma.... :crossx: Old one went away for a long time... :cry:

Waldo
12-09-2005, 12:19 PM
NT...Do you work for ATK as in the motorcycles?

Lightning
12-09-2005, 12:24 PM
Alright this is total B.S!!! So I have been working for ATK for 3 year's...from the after my first month of training..I have been the top producer...untouchable....I soon become sale's mangager last year. It's been a shitty year with the company....Changing bonus plans, bringing in more people to reduce bonuses...Price increases so that CARQUEST can get better cost's and shooting up our Jobber pricing.. again shrinking my bonus... Soooo many more problems...its unreal....!!!
Now the last straw just pushed me to the limits...for those last 2 years I got a nice size christmas bonus....Now I go in to get my usual gift bag, bonus etc...And My Supervisor said that the new accounting manager changed policy 2 months ago!!! I wont be getting a Christmas Bonus this year!!!! :mad: But it will be changed for next year and I will get one then!!! :mad: WTF!!!?? Total Bullshit...Im sooo focking done here!!! Good thing I have something in the works...which I hope works out....
has this happened to anyone else??? I was really hoping on this to buy some nice stuff for the family and friends....Now this sucks!!!
That's a bum deal, but look at the bright side..... at least you have a job that (sounds like) pays relatively well if you keeping doing well. Most people don't get Christmas bonuses.....
The best thing you can do so you won't have to deal with people is to go into business for yourself. It's a way better deal - paid vacations are paid by you, 401k matching is matched by you, sick leave is paid by you, company reimburesements for business expenses are paid by you....BUT - you get to tell everyone what to do...AND....if they don't like it you can tell them "no Christmas bonus this year, sorry."

CA Stu
12-09-2005, 12:47 PM
Im definatley going to...I will leave on a good not incase the new thing doesnt work out....I can come back....for a lil bit...It is great money for me...
I just dont get it...last week they tell us were getting out bonus this week...we got them every year prior...and now as of 2 months ago the change policy and will be changing it back again for next year so we get it then!!!.....Not to mention there 3 months behind on my review and raise!!!
Jeez, Notalent, "they're"!
Surprises like that do suck, for sure. I can sympathize with you there.
It speaks to the management's lack of character to mislead you and then let you down like that.
Hope the next place is a bit more on the level for you.
A dedicated, resourceful salesman deserves to be given a square deal, I reckon.
Hopefully you learn from this experience, and get it in writing next time!
Cheers
CA Stu
PS Dr. CA Stu prescribes an 18 pack.

NOTALENT
12-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Jeez, Notalent, "they're"!
Surprises like that do suck, for sure. I can sympathize with you there.
It speaks to the management's lack of character to mislead you and then let you down like that.
Hope the next place is a bit more on the level for you.
A dedicated, resourceful salesman deserves to be given a square deal, I reckon.
Hopefully you learn from this experience, and get it in writing next time!
Cheers
CA Stu
PS Dr. CA Stu prescribes an 18 pack.
Haha...sorry...still pissed of and im not paying attention to spell check...lol :rollside: as for you prescription...I may OD tonight...lol

NOTALENT
12-09-2005, 12:54 PM
NT...Do you work for ATK as in the motorcycles?
Nope...however I do get alot of call's for them... :rollside: ATK ENGINES.

h2oski2fast
12-09-2005, 01:07 PM
Don't worry, you feel no pain. :)
Sorry to hear it man! But we aren't getting bonuses this year either (unless you count the new boat)

NOTALENT
12-09-2005, 01:09 PM
Don't worry, you feel no pain. :)
Sorry to hear it man! But we aren't getting bonuses this year either (unless you count the new boat)
This is a different type of pain.....And it's pissing me off!!!
What type of boat are you getting???

h2oski2fast
12-09-2005, 01:15 PM
Already got it, not new but it will be mostly redone by summer. 19' GMT w/Merc 2.4 Bridgeport OB.
http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/gmt/DSC00008.jpg
http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/gmt/DSC00009.jpg

NOTALENT
12-09-2005, 01:22 PM
Already got it, not new but it will be mostly redone by summer. 19' GMT w/Merc 2.4 Bridgeport OB.
http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/gmt/DSC00008.jpg
http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/gmt/DSC00009.jpg
Nice....have you taken it out yet???

YeLLowBoaT
12-09-2005, 01:24 PM
Whats a Xmas Bonus????? I never have gotten one.

NOTALENT
12-09-2005, 01:33 PM
Whats a Xmas Bonus????? I never have gotten one.
haha..just a $1500.00 cash bonus I have been getting the last few years for a job well done.

h2oski2fast
12-09-2005, 01:35 PM
Nice....have you taken it out yet???
Yeah, I had it out over Thanksgiving. I've known the boat for years, I bought it from a friend. It has a brand new Factory Racing power head on it that I broke in earlier this year.

Howie Feltersnatch
12-09-2005, 01:39 PM
That is one wild helm.

h2oski2fast
12-09-2005, 01:47 PM
That is one wild helm.
Here another pic:
http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/gmt/DSC00012.jpg