PDA

View Full Version : I Want One!!!

JustMVG
12-09-2005, 06:53 PM
http://www.go-t-rex.com/video/1.wmv

Blown Spectra
12-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Me too...... i'll PM you my address, please send me shipping info.
Thanks
Eric :D

JustMVG
12-09-2005, 07:02 PM
Wanting and being able to get have always been 2 different things in my book, i'll get you the shipping info as soon as i order my T-Rex :cry: :( :D , Although i have been a good boy this year maybe the wife will get the list i made of unobtainables for this year, you never know she might go for it. :rollside:

Blown Spectra
12-09-2005, 07:45 PM
Wanting and being able to get have always been 2 different things in my book, i'll get you the shipping info as soon as i order my T-Rex :cry: :( :D , Although i have been a good boy this year maybe the wife will get the list i made of unobtainables for this year, you never know she might go for it. :rollside:
ohh i can get me one and get 2 for you... nooo problem my friend..... i just dont have the time to put the order in.. i was thinking you can do it for me.... thats all
Eric

H20 Toie
12-09-2005, 07:49 PM
They have been selling that type of bike for years, i remember when i was a kid my parents thinking about getting one and it was a scam, they ripped off a lot of people.

rrrr
12-10-2005, 04:36 PM
Hey Mike, Greg Ray has one of those. I got to drive it around the perimeter road at Texas Motor Speedway, they are a blast.
Of course Greg has more cool toys than anyone I know.....
55' Viking yacht
Lamborghini Diablo
Brabus Mercedes S500
Porsche Carrera C4
Corvette Z06
The Mercedes has a bored and stroked V8, puts out over 500 HP. One fast four door..... :D :D
The Viking has two 800 HP MANN diesels. It moves along pretty good too.

JustMVG
12-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Ron you and Greg have too many cool toys, by the way how was the accelration on that thing, does he compare it at all to the Indy car at launch from pit?
And how the heck have you been?