PDA

View Full Version : Jyruiz? How's the Boat???

famaffair
12-10-2005, 05:25 PM
I haven't heard are seen any post onthe maiden voyage. I hope all is well.

Ziggy
12-10-2005, 05:34 PM
It looks good in the pictures he has in his sig lines :D Told him I hoped to see him at next summers regatta.
How's it going for you? I'm still jealous at how big of winners you guys were last summer...LOL ;) :p We've had our good luck before so I suppose someone else was due.... :)

famaffair
12-10-2005, 05:38 PM
It looks good in the pictures he has in his sig lines :D Told him I hoped to see him at next summers regatta.
How's it going for you? I'm still jealous at how big of winners you guys were last summer...LOL ;) :p We've had our good luck before so I suppose someone else was due.... :)
Things are going really well. We are making our decision on the new boat. More than likely a 28 party deck from Commander. Trying to put as much cash into the boat as possible. I do not want a six hundred dollar boat payment.

H20 Toie
12-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Things are going really well. We are making our decision on the new boat. More than likely a 28 party deck from Commander. Trying to put as much cash into the boat as possible. I do not want a six hundred dollar boat payment.
Commander????

Ziggy
12-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Commander????
C'mon, don't start that.........there are some of us that like them. We can't all be Ballers with Cigs... ;) :D :D

Ziggy
12-10-2005, 05:51 PM
That deck is sweet........I can wish. I wholly agree with the payment thinking, make it fit the budg w/o pains.... Hope we see you guys out next season again. Have a great Christmas.

H20 Toie
12-10-2005, 05:51 PM
C'mon, don't start that.........there are some of us that like them. We can't all be Ballers with Cigs... ;) :D :D
:) hey i have a Commander also.
But your right i will let it go.

Ziggy
12-10-2005, 05:58 PM
:) hey i have a Commander also.
But your right i will let it go.
;) :cool:

Jyruiz
12-10-2005, 06:19 PM
I haven't heard are seen any post onthe maiden voyage. I hope all is well.
Sup Danny,
the boat is good man. The wife and kids really like it, they should, they pushed for it over another boat I was looking at. It is great making the wife and kids happy. I have only taken the boat out once, but we had a blast. I can't wait till spring. We need to hook up out there when you get your new one.

Outnumbered
12-10-2005, 08:20 PM
Sup Danny,
the boat is good man. The wife and kids really like it, they should, they pushed for it over another boat I was looking at. It is great making the wife and kids happy. I have only taken the boat out once, but we had a blast. I can't wait till spring. We need to hook up out there when you get your new one.
What did you end up with?

Jyruiz
12-10-2005, 11:48 PM
What did you end up with?
05 26Sig Commander.

famaffair
12-11-2005, 07:52 PM
Good to hear, I hope to see you guys on the water this spring. In my new Commander what ever we decide. We may even end up with another 26 with a walk through rather than a mid cuddy. we'll see
Sup Danny,