PDA

View Full Version : chargers

Ralph Brunt
12-11-2005, 06:42 PM
well since nobody has anything bad to say about my chargers i'll start that was weak playing and coaching. my .02 ralph

cc322
12-11-2005, 06:47 PM
From the cheers in the crowd I would say the Dolphins were very well represented in San Diego but then again that's usually the case down thier. Allready got my tickets Dec 31st Chargers vs Broncos and Denver always has alot of fans iin SD BTW they are now 10-3 Broncos that is

Woodster
12-11-2005, 07:11 PM
I was at the game today and yes there was quite a few Dolphin fans..The chargers looked pretty pathetic today. Hopefully they can give indy some hell next week

Jyruiz
12-11-2005, 07:18 PM
At least the Chargers still can make the playoffs, my fins are done.

Hardly Satisfied
12-12-2005, 09:42 AM
dont know how the chargers could lose to the dolphins

a catered life
12-12-2005, 09:44 AM
well since nobody has anything bad to say about my chargers i'll start that was weak playing and coaching. my .02 ralph
agreed the same goes for my raiders

slink
12-12-2005, 10:59 AM
Way to go Fins :) If they (Chargers secondary) couldn't handle Frerotte and Chambers wait till they get a load of Peyton to Harrison. It aint gonna be pretty. Bolts only chance is if Dungee decides not to go for an undeafeted season and sits everyone, which I don't think will happen. Bolts can only pray that KC and Pittsburg loses this weekend too so they still have a chance to get a wild card if they can beat KC next weekend.

Focker
12-12-2005, 12:19 PM
dont know how the chargers could lose to the dolphins
Ed,
its very simple
MARRRRTTTTTYYY is an idiot
why do you think they ran him out of Cleveland :yuk:

Ziggy
12-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Nothing like stepping on your own dick. :rolleyes: ......The team just looked listless, and the kickoff return fumble was critical.
Long shot now but with help of other games there's still a chance. Thank you Dallas for beating the Cheifs. Considering the Bronco's barely pulled off their win against the hapless Ravens showed some weakness in Denver too. Its still possible but a long shot.....<fingers crossed>

Red Eye
12-12-2005, 01:00 PM
Way to go Fins :) If they (Chargers secondary) couldn't handle Frerotte and Chambers wait till they get a load of Peyton to Harrison. It aint gonna be pretty. Bolts only chance is if Dungee decides not to go for an undeafeted season and sits everyone, which I don't think will happen. Bolts can only pray that KC and Pittsburg loses this weekend too so they still have a chance to get a wild card if they can beat KC next weekend.
You think so??? I know they all want to go to the Superbowl, but going undefeated for only the 2nd time in NFL history would seem like a goal they'd want to accomplish.

slink
12-12-2005, 01:04 PM
You think so??? I know they all want to go to the Superbowl, but going undefeated for only the 2nd time in NFL history would seem like a goal they'd want to accomplish.
from the reports I have read, he (Dungee) said he was going to have a meeting with the team owner today and will make a decision after that. It sounds to me like that owner will have the final say.

Focker
12-12-2005, 01:21 PM
Nothing like stepping on your own dick. :rolleyes: ......The team just looked listless, and the kickoff return fumble was critical.
Long shot now but with help of other games there's still a chance. Thank you Dallas for beating the Cheifs. Considering the Bronco's barely pulled off their win against the hapless Ravens showed some weakness in Denver too. Its still possible but a long shot.....<fingers crossed>
YES DENVER LOOKED LIKE SHIT AGAINST A SHITTY TEAM
AND IM A BRONCO FAN

460 jus getn it
12-12-2005, 01:29 PM
YES DENVER LOOKED LIKE SHIT AGAINST A SHITTY TEAM
AND IM A BRONCO FAN
yes they did....but there still a top the division.............

Red Eye
12-12-2005, 01:30 PM
from the reports I have read, he (Dungee) said he was going to have a meeting with the team owner today and will make a decision after that. It sounds to me like that owner will have the final say.
I would think the players would have a say so in this as well. They're all at the risk of someone getting injured and missing out on a Superbowl.

Focker
12-12-2005, 01:51 PM
I would think the players would have a say so in this as well. They're all at the risk of someone getting injured and missing out on a Superbowl.
I read an article on the news this morning and the owner said he pays the coach to make the decisions and that Tony Dungy will decide.

azgfboatgirl
12-12-2005, 02:00 PM
What a fun game for me to watch!! For ME :D :D
Next.... Dolphins take down the Jets..... :crossx: :crossx: