PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

MsDrmr
12-12-2005, 12:03 PM
My parents initally purchased my condo for me though I paid for the down payment. I have made all the payments but now I need the purchase the condo from them or I risk loosing my home. Is there anyone here who may be able to help me purchase my home?

BarryMac
12-12-2005, 12:06 PM
Are you looking for someone to help you with a new mortgage in your name? There are a lot of people on here in the mortgage bus. personally I know that tamalewagon, brady bunch and grape ape are in the bus. I'm pretty certain that there are more in your area that can help. Good Luck!!! :)

MsDrmr
12-12-2005, 12:13 PM
Are you looking for someone to help you with a new mortgage in your name? There are a lot of people on here in the mortgage bus. personally I know that tamalewagon, brady bunch and grape ape are in the bus. I'm pretty certain that there are more in your area that can help. Good Luck!!! :)
Yes thats what I need, just to transfer the loan to my name basically. It's a first and a 2nd.

welk2party
12-12-2005, 12:14 PM
If you have cancelled checks showing you pay the mortgage for at least the last 12 months you should be ahead of the game. Are you on the title?
If you need some help, shoot me a PM.

ChumpChange
12-12-2005, 12:21 PM
If you're in Ontario, I'd call Pope Mortgage. Their at Inland Empire and Archibald. Andy did my loan there. 909.466.5380 x 167. I'm a commercial lender so I shopped around A LOT prior to finding the best rate.
Even if your name is not currently on the title, work with the lender to process the loan as a refinance or a gift of some sort. This will keep a lot of the third party fees down. Make sure they do not reassess the property at a higher value. There are going to be a lot of things to look out for.

MsDrmr
12-12-2005, 01:07 PM
thanks for the heads up

dicudmore
12-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Bre is also in the loan biz :cool: