PDA

View Full Version : I'm a copy and paste guru!!

hoolign
12-12-2005, 01:57 PM
I'm a copy and paste guru!! I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!
Pretty damn good huh??

AZKC
12-12-2005, 02:01 PM
I'm a copy and paste guru!! I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!I'm a copy and paste guru!!
Pretty damn good huh??
Yes You Are :crossx: Yes You Are :crossx:Yes You Are :crossx:Yes You Are :crossx:Yes You Are :crossx:Yes You Are :crossx: Yes You Are :crossx:Yes You Are :crossx:Yes You Are :crossx:Yes You Are :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
12-12-2005, 02:01 PM
Bored!!!Bored!!!Bored!!!Bored!!!Bored!!!Bored!!! :rolleyes: :)

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 02:03 PM
Pics please Pics Please pics Please!!!!!

hoolign
12-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Pics please Pics Please pics Please!!!!!
you read my mind
you read my mind
you read my mind
you read my mind
you read my mind
you read my mind
you read my mind
you read my mind

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 02:14 PM
you read my mind
you read my mind
you read my mind
you read my mind
you read my mind
you read my mind
you read my mind
you read my mind
Naked Hooli Naked Hooli Naked Hooli Naked Hooli Naked Hooli

hoolign
12-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Naked Hooli Naked Hooli Naked Hooli Naked Hooli Naked Hooli
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OGShocker
12-12-2005, 02:22 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Please don't
Please don't
Please don't
Please don't
Please don't
Please don't

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 02:23 PM
Naked Holli & OG! Yah! Naked Hooli & OG! Yah!
Merry Christmas to me.....Merry Christmas to me!!!!!

76ANTHONY
12-12-2005, 02:29 PM
IM NO PASTE PRO BUT , NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NONONONO :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
12-12-2005, 02:30 PM
DittoDittoDittoDittoDittoDittoDittoDittoDittoDitto DittoDittoDittoDittoDitDittoDitto

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 02:32 PM
DittoDittoDittoDittoDittoDittoDittoDittoDittoDitto DittoDittoDittoDittoDitDittoDitto
C'mon......weve been good girls!
Paste up Paste up Paste up Paste up Paste up Paste up Paste up Paste up

OGShocker
12-12-2005, 02:33 PM
I think that would be a better gift for April Fools Days, sweety.
sweety.
sweety.
sweety.
sweety.

pixilatedpussy
12-12-2005, 02:34 PM
I think that would be a better gift for April Fools Days, sweety.
sweety.
sweety.
sweety.
sweety.
Sweaty ............is what I read! LOL!
SweatySweatySweatySweatySweatySweatySweatySweatySw eaty

djunkie
12-12-2005, 02:39 PM
SWINGERS!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: SWINGERS!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: SWINGERS!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: SWINGERS!!!!!!!!!! :cSWINGERS!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: rossx: SWINGERS!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: SWINGSWINGERS!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: ERS!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: SWINGERS!!!!!!!SSWINGERS!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: WINGERS!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: !!! :crossx:

Miss Perfect
12-12-2005, 02:51 PM
Pretty damn good huh??
You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! You're a freak!! :p

BarryMac
12-12-2005, 03:06 PM
....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o)..... ....(o) (o).....

cxr133
12-12-2005, 03:44 PM
MY 3 favorite words:
NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.NO DONT STOP.
thats gonna give someone a headache